News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Friesian Mares and Morgan Mares!

Started by toffeeca, February 05, 2014, 11:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I am one step away from completing two of my projects, cream into Friesians and tobiano/appaloosa into Morgans, so I am looking to up my chances in getting pures by using more mares.

For my friesian project, I am looking for mares that are not related to my boy Leif >here<

For my Morgan project, I am looking for mares that are not related to either Harvey >here< or to Bernard. Bernard >here< also cannot have mares who have overo, however Harvey can.

In exchange I can offer RBs with my mares >here< or we can discuss something else if you are not interested in RBs.

Foals will not be claimed unless they are pure.

Kahlira

Lectral

I need to dig up my thread, but I believe all my morgan mares should be available, if any of them interest you

I might be interested in an RB with your red dun QH mare, if she's available, as a trade :)

toffeeca

Yes please Kah, I'll mark her down for you :)

That would be awesome Lectral, I don't think any of your girls are related to my boys, I'll have to run the inbreeding predictor to be sure (once I'm not ignoring my homework XD) MY QH is available and all yours if you want to use her :)

toffeeca

All of your mares are unrelated to my boys Lectral, so I would love to use any of them that are available. The QH is available if you are interested in her, I also have one morgan mare that I can't use (its her grandbabies :D), she isn't anything too special, but I noticed that you were looking for morgans to use, so I just wanted to let you know she is available as well.
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557418http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557418

Lectral

Sorry for not replying sooner - missed that there was a new reply here O.o

I would definitely be interested in that Morgan - she is lovely, and I can always use more fun genes in my babies.  I have few enough >.>

So if I could get a breed with her and the QH mare, for however many of my morgan girls you choose, that would be awesome.  Just submit requests for them :)

toffeeca

Don't worry about it :)

I noticed you were wanting to use one of your Morgan girls, so I submitted breedings with the other four girls and you can submit breedings with my Morgan and the QH whenever you are ready. Just give me a poke so I make sure and approve them :D

SPO

Lectral

>.>

If you want to use Hazelnut too, that's fine - I forgot to edit that out when I was working on my thread XD

I will be submitting breeding requests this evening :)

toffeeca

I would love to use both your girls SPO. Is there something that you want in exchange?

Don't worry about Hazelnut Lectral, I am good with the four RBs that I did get from you :)