Wanted: black Andy mares for brown to Andalusian (final season)

Started by skysnolimit, February 09, 2014, 11:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skysnolimit

Random Announcement:  I'm sorry everybody.  I've been BUSY!  This is the only post I've been able to make in... like, a month... sorry :3

This is my boy.  He's 87.5% Andalusian, meaning he should sire pure brown Andalusians this season!

Obviously, the more black base Andalusian mares I breed him with, the more likely he'll sire brown.

If you would lend me black Andalusian mares, I will gladly do RB trades for them.  No pedigree restrictions; looking for any and all black Andy mares.  Or, if you prefer to be put on a list for adopting any brown foals that I don't claim, I could consider that too.  That's more for people who can lend many mares, though.

I'm also interested in using non-black Andy mares for another project (nothing exciting), by the way, if you're willing to trade their RB's too ^^;

Find my mares available for RB trade by visiting this thread and searching the page for "Unreserved".  It will show you my lists of unreserved mares by breed.  [Avarice, Chessy, and Olive Sprig are also available for RB even though they don't show up in any of the "Unreserved" lists.]

Winged

I've no plans yet for my andy mares this season (though i might use my blue dun roan and chestnut mares myself), would you like to borrow any of them? I'd be interested in second pick of any brown foals.
Owner of Gliders!

skysnolimit

Hi Winged!

Could I use Lyra, Name Me (your black mare), Ayre, Basup, and Llanis in exchange for giving you second pick of any pure brown foals?  I would use all of them except Ayre for the project getting brown into Andalusians.  Combining that with the breedings with my own two mares, that makes six mares so far for this stage of the project and you'd have second pick of foals :)

Winged

All yes except lyra, I forgot to say I don't like her being used for projects because she's special.
Owner of Gliders!

skysnolimit

Okay, no problem.  I'll try to submit the breedings ASAP!  Bedtime now though :)  Thanks!