News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Toffeeca's stable horses for breed

Started by toffeeca, April 25, 2010, 12:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I have been working on figuring out my horses genetics and I have decided to offer them up for breeding to the public for help.

Mares have to wait a month between breedings.
Stallions must wait a week between each breeding.

toffeeca

Draft Stallions

Bleach

Bay Blanket Appaloosa
E? A? cc rr dd gg ww Ll Nn tt oo ?? ?? zz ??
Free to breed with overo (frame or splash), flea bitten grey, chestnut, flaxen, or black.
Last breed: 3/9/10
Total breeds: 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gundo

White
?e ?? ?c ?r D? ?g Ww ?? ?n ?? ?o ?? ?f ?? ??
Free to breed with: Black, Chestnut, non dun, non appaloosa, non tobiano, non overo, flaxen, silver dapple, flea bitten grey.
Last breed: 4/30/10
Total breeds: 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haldo

Smoky cream, tovero with leopard appaloosa
E? aa CC rr dd gg ww Ll nn T? Oo P? ?? zz ??
Free to breed with chestnut, non tobino, non overo, flaxen, flea bitten grey
Last breed: 4/22/10
Total Breeds: 3
Night Splash

Black Splash Overo
E? aa cc rr dd gg ww ll ?n tt Oo pp ?? zz  ??
Free to breed with chestnut, flaxen, appaloosa (leopard or snowflake), and fleabitten grey.
Last breed: 3/16/10
Total Breeds: 3
Simcha

Smoky black, roan, dun, blanket appaloosa
E? aa Cc R? D? gg ww Ll Nn tt oo ?p ?? zz B?
Free to breed with chestnut, non roan, non dun, non appaloosa, overo (splash or frame) , flaxen, flea bitten grey
Last breed: 4/1/10
Total Breeds: 2
Thoren

Chestnut
ee ?? cc rr dd gg ww ll N? tt oo ?? F? zz ??
Free to breed with black, appaloosa (snowflake or leopard), overo (frame or splash), or flea bitten grey
Total Breeds: 1
Ricken

Chestnut dun flaxen tovero leopard
ee ?? cc rr Dd gg ww L? nn T? Oo ?p ff ?? ??
Free to breed with black, appaloosa (snowflake or leopard), non tobiano, non overo, silver dapples, or flea bitten grey
Last breed: Never
Total Breeds: 0
Omata

Solid black
E? aa cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo ?p ?? zz ??
Free to breed with Chestnut, snowflake or leopard), overo (frame or splash), flaxen, or flea bitten grey
Defan

Chestnut roan
ee ?? cc R? dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo ?? F? ?? ??
Free to breed with black, appaloosa (snowflake or leopard), non roan, overo, flaxen, silver dapples, or flea bitten grey

toffeeca

Female Drafts

Ambri

Chestnut with Flaxen and snowflake appaloosa
ee ?a cc rr dd gg ww L? NN tt oo P? ff zz ??
Free to breed with black, non appaloosa, over, or flea bitten grey
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bedtime Lagoon

Dapple grey
Free to breed with any non grey, appaloosa(snowflake or leopard), overo (splash or frame) flea bitten grey.
Last breed: 3/16/10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lavender Mist

Blue Roan, Tobiano, Leopard appaloosa
E? aa cc R? dd gg  ww Ll nn T? oo ?? ?? ?? ??
Free to breed with black, non- roan, non-tobino, overo(splash or frame), flaxen, silver dapple, flea bitten grey
Leeca

Brown silver Dapple Frame Overo
E? Ata cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt Oo pp ?? Zz ??
Free to breed to chestnut, appaloosa (snowflake or leopard), flaxen, or flea bitten grey.
Last breed: 4/1/10
Madin

Flea bitten grey tobiano
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? G? ww ll ?? T? oo ?? ?? ?? bb
Free to breed with any non-grey, dun, roan, appaloosa (leopard or snowflake), tobiano, overo (splash or frame), flaxen, silver dapples
Picta

Chestnut, leopard appaloosa, tobiano, splash overo, flaxen
ee ?? cc rr dd gg ww L? nn T? Oo pp ff ?? ??
Free to breed with black, non appaloosa, non tobiano, silver dapple, flea bitten grey.

Last breed: 3/13/10
Portia

Black splash overo leopard appaloosa
E? aa cc rr dd gg ww Ll nn tt Oo pp ?? ?? ??
Free to breed with chestnut, flaxen, silver dapples, and flea bitten grey
Queen Midas

Palomino Dun
ee ?? Cc rr Dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo P? Z? ??  
Free to breed with black, dun, appaloosa (snowflake or leopard), overo(frame or splash), flaxen, silver dapples, or flea bitten grey
Last breed: 4/7/10

toffeeca

Other horses

Jela — female mustang

Bay
E? A? cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt Oo Pp ?? zz ??
Free to breed with chestnut, black, appaloosa (snowflake or leopard), flaxen, flea bitten grey
Last Breed: 4/30/10
Total breeds: 1

toffeeca

Horses that require fees:

These horses are special to me and probably have a large number of genes, so they require a fee to breed with. For a fee will require a foaling paddock, horse, tag, or a large sum of sg.

Sunfur

Sooty buckskin roan dun splash blanket silver dapple
E? Ata Cc Rr Dd gg ww Ll Nn tt Oo PP ?? Zz ??
Need to breed with chestnut, flaxen, flea bitten grey

Kuiter

Perlino dun tovero (tobiano/frame)
Ee ?a CC rr Dd gg ww ll Nn T? Oo PP ?f ?z ??
Need to breed with black, non tobiano, flaxen, silver dapples, flea bitten grey

Goddesss

I would love to breed Thoren with my Apple Dapple.  She has breed one other time and the results are in this thread if you want to see.

She was a tag and I asked for a leopard Appy.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1932.0

toffeeca

Goddesss

Thank you.  I will look into horse genetics so I can come up with a guess for the breeding points =).

Goddesss

ok I posted for my breeding if you wouldnt mind posting the permission.  Thank you so much.

red_uni387

Is Bleach avaliable? :) I'd love to breed Coffee Cream with him; she's a perlino frame overo ^^

her other foal, when bred to Silv's Theo, was palomino

Math

Seeing as Jela is still listed as "never bred", I thought I'd let you know that she just had a gorgeous grey overo filly. :)

Goddesss

Wanted to show you the adorable foal from my breeding.  Hope it helps you with genes I have no idea on them.

Bay blanket appaloosa: -1 chestnut, +1 appaloosa, +1 flaxen (hidden) = 3 owner pts, 2 foal pts

CutieePiee

Quote from: Math on May 01, 2010, 04:58:11 AM
Seeing as Jela is still listed as "never bred", I thought I'd let you know that she just had a gorgeous grey overo filly. :)
I don't understand how Jela & Wayra made an overo foal? Aren't they both coded with homozygous recessive overo (oo)?

Rav said that she coded my stallion as just plain grey, (his dapples are just for show, not coded).
This is my Wayra's code: ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? G? ww ll ?? tt oo ?? ?? ?? B?

toffeeca

Red- Yes, you can use Bleach for that breeding no charge :)

Cutiee- I don't understand either. Unless the white on Jela's face made her a overo? But the website we picked the horses from said that she was just a bay.

CutieePiee

I think I'll have to ask Rav about that. What a mystery. xP

YourLoveOnly

Jela looks like she may very well be coded as overo, my guess is sabino.

CutieePiee

YLO was right.  :) Here's what Rav told me...

Quote from: Ravvana on May 01, 2010, 04:43:45 PM
My records have Jela as a bay sabino overo. "Lipstick" on a bald face is typically a giveaway for sabino, although she doesn't have stockings. I believe that the BLM had the reference listed as a sabino; I had a special note on her cert to code her sabino when the time came, so if toffeeca did not request her as sabino, I would credit that.

red_uni387

thank you, I've posted the breeding :)

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

If you want to update your records with the horses I traded to you, I have their genetic coats and past offspring (if any) saved, so just lemme know if you want me to look that up ^^