News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Miniwyvs] Birthday Fun!

Started by Saturnalia, March 25, 2014, 01:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnalia

It's my birthday, so I'm going to give you guys presents. (Backwards? OH WELL!) I know I still owe some line edit customs, and I'm working on those, and also importing, but I just needed to mix it up and do some premades ;)

So, in this thread, just some fun, silly games!

Saturnalia

Game 2

Birthday Memories!

Share one of your favorite birthday memories! It could be about a gift you got, a party you had, or anything birthday-related, really. I'll do a raffle for a winner or two :)
(Doesn't have to be a long recollection! Can be as long or short as you'd like.)

Saturnalia

Pickups!

Bunraku

(male)

Ember

(male)

SGA/Kadana

(female)

Sera

(female)

Kahlira

(male)

Ember

(male)

YLO

(male)

Bun

(female)

Bunraku

Ember

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Saturnalia

Yay!
Thanks, guys! Because there were just the three of you, you're all winners! Huzzah! :D

Prizes:

Bunraku

(male)

Ember

(male)

SGA (I assume that's Kadana in there? so I put her in the Kadana acct ;) )

(female)

Yay! I'll go post another game; feel free to participate in that, too :) No limit on wins.

Bunraku

I think, quite possibly, the best birthday I ever had was the one in which I received a pin stripe fedora I had been coveting, not only because of the presents but because it was one of the first birthdays where my friends all pulled together to throw a party for me. It was great fun, we pretty OD'ed on jolt soda and junk food all night, watched movies and generally acted completely insane. But yes. That fedora will live in my memory forever. I wore it all through the rest of high school, black with pink pin stripes <3 Frankly, I would still pull it out from time to time if it hadn't had an unfortunate accident in my closet >>; It needs a hatter! D:

Ember

My best birthday memory is the first time my birthday ever fell on a school day (it being the 23rd of december and therefore usually a holiday). I was so excited when I saw my locker decorated!

YourLoveOnly

Happy bday dear! :D If you'd like some Panda Shrimps as a gift, feel free to PM me two semi custom forms :)

My favorite birthday memory is when my parents set up a bunch of games in a beautiful forest in the town my mother grew up in. I love nature and we lived in a very small town, we had farmland around and cows and all that, but no forest-like scenery so most of my friends had never really been in such surroundings. It was really fun!

Kahlira

Happy Birthday, Sat!

Hmm... Best birthday ever you say? Or most memorable for some odd reason. Way back when Kah was a young child, just turned five I think, we moved into some apartments. I was scared, since all I had known before then was a house. A while passed, and there they do what's known as "inspection" I don't know if this is a common practice in other places, but there it was a yearly thing. They come in, look the apartment over, make sure there's no damage or whatever, and move on. I was petrified as my brother had told me that if we fail, we'd have to go back to the VOA. (Which is a local homeless shelter, and no fun! But that's another story) Well, my birthday happened to fall that year on Inspection Day. Mom always made us a special birthday wish on our birthday if it was small enough. I reckon mine was. I said if we passed inspection, (was petrified of failing this!) I wanted balloons, and the corner store had this pack of six horses, three white, and three black, all posed the same, but I didn't care. I wanted those.

So I went to school, come home. There's balloons on the wall! I was so happy! We had passed inspection! And after a dinner of lasagna (always good! Especially the way mom made it) out came my cake! With the horses on it, running in a circle. (Bunt cake. Man I miss that pan, it was awesome!) Chocolate cake, white icing. Good times. XD

Saturnalia

I'm loving these memories, guys! <3 The happiness of others makes me happy!

Kah, bundt cake is deliciouseseses!

I'll continue with this tomorrow... there are 11 more minutes of my birfday left, but I think... I think I'm going to bed. lol :)

Thank you guys <3

(And others, feel free to enter still!)

sera

On my 30th birthday, i jumped out of an airplane.  |D   \o/

Saturnalia

Sera, I am jealous! Someday, I'll do that. Actually, because of your post, I had a dream about it last night...

Anyway, you're all winners! Thank you so much for sharing your memories. Random.org decided who got which.

Sera

(female)

Kahlira

(male)

Ember

(male)

YLO

(male)

Bun

(female)

Again, thank you guys to contributing to my birfday! I'll be locking this up now :)