[Miniwyvs] Hand-painted Stickywyvs! [Raffle Winner Announced!]

Started by Saturnalia, March 28, 2014, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnalia

Welp, spring vaccinations at the barn totally snuck up on me and I'm in a bit of a financial bind. I can pretty much use all the help I can get, and some of you may remember Stickywyvs from back when I first started the Miniwyvs.

The concept was simple-- hand-drawn Miniwyv stickers that I could mail you, if you so desired, and which also were fully breedable and integrated with the regular computer-done Miniwyvs.

I basically stopped doing them because I didn't like how they were turning out/couldn't find my nicer colored pencils/hate cleaning up scanned images as adoptables. But desperate times call for desperate measures!

This time around, I ditched the colored pencils entirely and painted some 'wyvs with acrylic paint. I really like how they look in person, but, again, I'm not as fond of the scanning process.

I'm sort of altering my 'methods' this time around, but please let me know if you have input. I don't really want to put a ton of effort into this if no one is actually interested, hah.

(Also, YLO & Crystal, I am still working on your line edit 'wyvs! Sorry for the delay; creativity and patience with my mouse skillz has come and gone weirdly lately.)

Saturnalia

Premade Randoms

Exactly what it sounds like. Random  Wyvs that I've painted on sticker paper with acrylics. You get the stickers (if you want them, I know some people would rather not give an address and that's fine; I'll hang onto them in that case) and also a digital copy imported to Secundi, with genetics and all that jazz so that they can be bred with regular wyvs.

USD Offers only, please. I need to pay for these dumb, necessary vaccinations, blarg!

SWP001

You choose gender
Dragon wings, short horns,  underbelly spines. Metallic teal spots, wings & tail. Yellow eyes.

Claimed by YLO!

SWP002

You choose gender
Feathered wings, horns.  Gradient with purple swirl & banded wings. Gold eyes.

Claimed by YLO!

SWP003

You choose gender
Dragon wings, short horns, tail spines. Metallic gold markings & spines, bronze tail & wings. Gold eyes.

The stickers measure 3-5" long. See sticker photo in first post!

Saturnalia

Your 'Wyv, Stickerized!

Have a computer-done wyv that you want as a sticker? Here's your chance!

I'll paint up your 'wyv on sticker paper and cut it out all pretty for you. It will have a unique pose-- any I paint do, after all. I'll try to match colors and patterns as best as possible and include accessories to the best of my ability, as well. Some creative license will be necessary with really specific, intricate patterns.

Cost: $5 USD per wyv sticker. Free shipping if you're in the US, otherwise, tack on the cost of a regular stamp to where you are. (One stamp will cover as many wyvs as you'd like, though. Unless it's like, a bazillion and makes the envelope huge.)

(I can provide references if you're unsure about the snail mail aspect, if you'd like.)

I reserve the right to refuse to do a 'wyv if I'm sure I can't pull it off. (Bun, I'm looking directly at Stickerbook. I... just can't replicate that.
unless i make him giant and put legit stickers on him)

Saturnalia

Freebie Raffle!

Exactly what it sounds like. I can't have an event that's solely USD-based, because it makes me feel icky. So!

To enter, just post your name in Bold Green.

On Thursday, April 3, (~7pm EST)  I'll draw a winner. That winner will receive their choice of:
1 Premade Stickerwyv, with sticker version & imported Secundi scanned-in version
or
1 Sticker 'Wyv Mimic of a previously-existing computer-done wyv in their possession.

Mailed to you or not; I leave that up to you.

Entrants:
-YLO
-Winged
-Wild
-Bun
-Sera

Saturnalia

YourLoveOnly

I'll offer #3 on SWP001 and #2 on SWP002

YourLoveOnly

I would consider purchasing Sticky Wyvs of Sayuri (#693) and Moridin (#297) if you think they are possible? And they are duplicated, not replacing the original computer images, right? There's 2 more I think would make lovely Stickerwyv's but I should not spend that much this month >_<

Saturnalia

YLO, I'll accept those offers! =)

And those two should be doable! And yes, it would just be the stickers (and scans if you want me to scan them in & clean them up) but they wouldn't replace the computer images.

yay <3

Saturnalia

Welp, free raffle still open, with only one entrant.
I guess I'll keep this thread around until the close of that, and then just kill it since there is little interest and I'll be gone for the next few weekends anyway.

Winged

Winged

Haven't had time to enter before now xD
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I never saw the post about the raffle D:

Wildfilly94

Bunraku

Elenaria

Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Saturnalia

<3

Will update shortly, need to go make the boyfriend watch the ridiculous April Fools LoL match =D

Saturnalia

Sorry I did not draw the raffle winner last night! Lost track of dates...
Anyway!

Entrants:

1. YLO
2. Winged
3. Wild
4. Bun
5. Sera

[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Saturnalia

Winged is the winner! Let me know whether you want a random premade stickywyv (or the last of the flatsale ones, the red and gold) or for me to do one of your existing wyvs. :)

Winged

I'd love one of my existing wyvs, will have a look through and decide which. What would the cost be to mail it to the uk?
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

No worries on mailing cost since it's a raffle win :) Just let me know when you decide on one, either here or in PM!