News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(PAUSED!!) C'bana Fun!

Started by Pega, June 18, 2015, 11:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pega

((Random Draw and Franken open!!))
I know, I know... it's been, like, 2 years. :/ But I wanna do something. Even if it is small.

Site::Adopted C'bana::Info::Rules

A C'bana'Siaco named Juniper pads into the Secundi marketplace, grinning and setting up a fair-sized tent. Shortly, her Mother and father, Skylar and Skittles, are seen helping her. Occasionally, other C'bana pop their heads in through open portals, then dart back in when Juniper notices them.

One of the first things that is posted is a schedule of events:

The Festival of Awesomeness is about to begin!!! Here are the events in order of their appearance((so far)):

1] A random draw
2] Franken-'bana game!
3]Raffle/fake bribing? Heheheh...

ENJOY.

((Please wait while I set up booths!))

Pega

Random Draw: Open NOW--???

*Juniper has set up a huge booth with two stallions and a mare set up on stools and strutting their stuff---well, except for the mare, who seems to be looking out from her stool shyly*

((Pega says: these are currently "works-in-progress," but they're almost done and I couldn't wait to start. Sooo... don't judge. Especially not the scribbles my 1.5-year old added so graciously. She's only trying to help! ;) ))

#1: "Maya"

Mare/desert type

#2: "Rainy"

stallion/rainforest type

#3: "Aedus"

stallion/northern type

Rules
1. Read the real rules once my website is up again.
2. fill out the form in purple, and make sure you put in the secret smiley face :OP.

Please post the form in purple.
Your name:
Your e-mail:
Home for your C'bana: (website or boarding post here)
Do you own any C'banae?
Are they all boarded or paged?
Last minute URLS:(of C'bana that are paged/boarded)
What is the most awesome thing you have done this summer(or winter, if you're in the southern hemisphere)?
Order of preference:
Comments:

Your answers will give you more or less tickets, depending.

All entries: 1 ticket
First timers: +2 tickets
Having all C'bana paged/posted: +1
Answer to my random question that makes me laugh/smile: +1
Reading the rules: +1 (If you read them, you will see why.)

For example: Panda-chan (not a real person,) Has never adopted a C'bana, She has no website except the boarding area, she read the rules, and posted an awesome picture of a panda standing on its head!

+1 ticket for entering (automatic!)
+2 tickets for never having adopted one
+1 for reading the rules (Trust me, I know when you have... ;)
+1 for awesomeness
4 tickets for Panda-Chan!

Pega

Franken-'bana! OPEN!

Oooh! I am excited for this!

A franken, for those of you who may be unfamiliar with the term, is a creature whose colors and traits are determined by different people--- so it's like half-custom! Haha.

For example,
Juniper calls out: "Size of the C'bana?"
Unyko calls out: "Mini!" (Small/medium/large/etc)
Then Juniper comes and calls out: "Type?"
Laivee calls out: "Mer'banna!" (see info page for more types)

And then I'll keep going from there. :D

Traits so far:

Size: Large(SunBlind, via the Orchard)
Type: Mer'bana! (Janalee, via the Orchard)
horns/antlers:
Front feet:
Back feet:
Fetlocks:
Tail:
Mane:
Wings:
Jewelry/accessories:
Personality:

***You may have as much input as you like, but someone must post in between your posts!!!

Colors will be decided live over my webcam on join.me! /After/ We've decided traits here. ^^ And then everyone will get their names thrown into a random generator (once for every time they participate)

Pega

Pega

((saved))

Feel free to start posting now, if you want... <.< I don't even know if people here remember me, or the C'bana...

Riverwind

Hiya Pega! Missed you <3 glad to see you back ^.^

SkySong

It's hard to forget someone around here. Welcome back!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Nako

Pega

I gotta find my photoshop CD. We had to get a new motherboard for my computer, and I need to re-install it. Once that's done, I'll post the pre-drawns I have. :) Or maybe we should do a franken to start? That could be fun.

Nako

Pega

ROTFL. Nako, You just earned ONE BONUS TICKET in the random draw. I'm dead serious, though. That made my night.

Nako

Oh man, that's awesome XD Thank you! Glad to have made you crack a grin :3

Pega

I'm just finishing up the pre-drawns. I was a little excited and posted all this before I was really ready. XD

There will be three pre-drawns for the random draw. Two are modeled after my doggies, and one is just random.

skysnolimit

Pega

So... update! I went on a trip for 2 weeks and forgot to take my sketchbook and couldn't sign in to secundi for some reason. :/ Long story short I'm back and will get to work on these pronto.

Victoria

skysnolimit

Wheee! Great to see you Pega! I can't wait! Kick some life into these boards :-)

Pega

Whoopeee! I thought I'd update you a bit... but I just realized that my website is down! o.o So I have to contact my friend who is the administrator. Aaand... I'll have to figure out what my photobucket login is. XD

skysnolimit

Hehehe ;D     I am grading 300 final exams. Race to the finish? :P

Pega

Juniper trots out. "I am now starting the "franken" event. What SIZE should this C'bana be? A mini C'bana is the size of a housecat, whereas a large C'bana is the size of a draft horse. I, myself, am a small C'bana. About the size of a pony."

Pega

Juniper lays down, sensing that this will be a long day. "SunBlind at the Orchard was the first to respond with the size of "LARGE." Now, what type of C'bana should this be? Rainforest? Desert? Mer'bana? Perhaps a northern or eastern(elemental) C'bana?"

Pega

"Janalee says we will have a large Mer'bana. I'm not sure how Pega finds these C'banae. I've never met a Mer'bana much larger than Nightor, but, you know. There must be one somewhere. Now... what gender will this franken be? Male or female?"

Victoria

Pega

Juniper looks as if she is about to say something, and then she pushes out a whiteboard and scribbles down some notes:

Size: Large(Sunblind)
Type: Mer'bana(Janalee)
Horns/anters:___________

Then she turns to Victoria in Secundi, and the Orcharders see her hop into a portal. "Victoria," They hear faintly, "I'm sorry to say that you missed by a half hour. Ddpej responded female before you responded male. Feel free to answer the next trait, though. Should she have any horns or antlers? If so, what kind?"

skysnolimit

Seadragon antlers? Is that an option?  If not, then how 'bout elk antlers :P

Pega

What do seadragon antlers look like?

Also, I'm horribly sorry I haven't been updating this-- we had to move suddenly-- SURPRISE!! And then my puppy got sick. I've started a giveforward fundraiser for her, and if you donate more than $40, I will draw you a comission! This could definitely include a C'bana if you would like.

Here's a link to the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/487331118114714/?pnref=story

And a link to the giveforward fundraiser if needed. https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/dmx9/help-maya

The Festival of Awesomeness will pick up where it left off as soon as we are moved into a real place (living with friends right now.)

skysnolimit

Poor puppy!  I'm glad you took care of her so well <3