[|Chopsticks|] Would you be my yummy Valentine? (Update: Pick your baby now!)

Started by Neocridders, February 14, 2010, 01:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Valentine's Day... ahh, a day to share with someone you love.

But... with valentine's day, don't you think babies might be near too?
Ohhh, lettle babies to cuddle and WUVV!

*cough*

This is where any lonely critters (or people) can try to find some love (and cuddly-babies!)

Wait, a mock-breeding season? Whaaatttt?

This mock breeding season is where you pick a a word. I will find a chopstick that matches your word and then use that
to inspire a baby, and someone else does too, and the thoughts are blended together to be an awesome baby!
Cool, yes? Or it is in my own mind... I hope everyone else thinks it's cool also.

(note: we are not using actual chopsticks to inspire breedings. Ha ;D )

To play, you claim a slot. The slots will be randomized
Please post this form

I want a slot, please!

Username:
One word to inspire breeding:

And to claim a slot, you will guarentee a baby. There will be two babies per breeding, so one for each person involved with the breeding.
One for everyone to cuddle!

(Babies will not grow. They will stay ever babies forever. Or these will anyway. ;D)
Pleases do not edit posts. That's never fair :/

1.Goddesss - spring flowerrs
2.YLO - cuddle
3.IvySpring - ivy
4.Garney- fire
5. Taruia - forest
6.Fwuffly -  champagne
7.Sunchaser109 - night
8.hiyoko - stars
9.Dunkel.Prinzessin204 - chocolate
10.Spixy - crystals

Neocridders

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

I want a slot, please!

Username: YourLoveOnly
One word to inspire breeding: cuddle

IvySpring

I want a slot, please!

Username: IvySpring
One word to inspire breeding: Ivy :D haha

Venus and Zephyr

Garney

I want a slot, please!

Username: Garney
One word to inspire breeding: Fire

Goddesss

reposting to do it right.

I want a slot, please!

Username: Goddesss
One word to inspire breeding: spring flowers

Taruia

I want a slot, please!

Username: Taruia
One word to inspire breeding: Forest

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Fwuffly

I want a slot, please!

Username: Fwuffly
One word to inspire breeding: champagne

Neocridders

Sunchaser

Neocridders

Sunchaser

Neocridders

But you are not actually breeding anyone. You are just getting a baby from imaginary parents ;)

Sunchaser

I want a slot please!

Username:Sunchaser109
One word to inspire breeding: Night

oo YAY

hiyoko

I want a slot, please!

Username: hiyoko
One word to inspire breeding: stars

Neocridders

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I want a slot, please!

Username: Dunkel.Prinzessin204
One word to inspire breeding: Chocolate

Spixy

I want a slot, please!

Username: Spixy
One word to inspire breeding: Crystals

Neocridders

Neocridders

1.8.hiyoko - stars
2.10.Spixy - crystals

3.1.Goddesss - spring flowerrs
4.2.YLO - cuddle

5.4.Garney- fire
6.7.Sunchaser109 - night

7.9.Dunkel.Prinzessin204 - chocolate
8.5. Taruia - forest

9.6.Fwuffly - champagne
10.3.IvySpring - ivy

:) i'll start coloring now...

Garney

Neocridders

When you mix Crystals and Stars...
Boy

Girl

Two babies here.
Hiyoko and Spixy, you may not fight over the one you each want ;)
And it is not a 'Whoever posts first gets what they want' no.
It is a 'You both say whatone you like best, but figure out who wants what. ;) PMs are okay, too. Just post your decided owners later.

or decide in thread. As long as no one gets feelings hurt :/

Neocridders

Girl

Girl

Green Flowers and Pink Flowers...
Yeah.

Goddesss and YLO can fight over these two.

Yeah... so these  are cuddly flower babies

>< Cuddly... I was actually struggling for a few hours on drawing something cuddly, like a stuffed animal.
I decided that I can't draw with this new photoshop, so I just decided those are cuddly flowers.

Ahhahaha. These colorings are whatever I want, you know. If I think, for example, chocolate means white chocolate, it means white chocolate and then I can do what I want with the rest.

;) Just FYI.

YourLoveOnly

I would really like the first one, because I'm not really into pink.

And sorry for giving you a hard time xD
They are just so adorable and you said we could get them to cuddle with..
And my boyfriend was sitting next to me and cuddling me as well.
So yea, it was an obvious choice :P

Neocridders

Haha, I'm not mad.
;) Don't worry about it. I was just struggling with creativity all today.

Goddesss

Neocridders

>.> Sorry I was unable to get online this week. I'll be finishing these up soon, and certing anything I owe also. And if I have time I'll be PMing a few people who I still need names and things from.

hiyoko

Neocridders

Okay, so I'm sorry for the inactivity.
I  have the fire/night babies for Sunny and Garney, and the champagne/Ivy for Ivy and Fwuffly

I guess I went a little out of order >< Sorry. It was a pretty tough and busy week, and I never got much time to work on these.

But, I've had some awesome things happen too, so it's all good. Sorry for neglecting this thread a bunch. I'm just going slow with art and things lately. But things will get finished.... I promise
I'll accept names now, if you want, but honestly, I won't be getting to the certingfor a while. So, If you want to wait a bit and ponder names, be my guest. If you have not posted a name by the time start working on certings, I'll just ask for names here, and if someone does not respond I'll message them.

:)

Working on the last pair now.
I hope to be done with atleast one of the two tonight, but I will show them together, because that is how I want them revealed <3

Neocridders

And I just realized that one baby looks really similar to another baby already posted... wow. I totally did not do that on purpose, and I hope no one is angry for some reason ><
Garney and Sunny get to fight over these two ladies, based on Fire and Night.

girl

girl

-----
Ivysping and Fwuffly get to fight over these two.
Based on Ivy and Champagne.
<3 both male

boy

boy

Sunchaser

ooooo I love number two however Garney did say fire so im going to let her choose her favorite cause they are aboth awsome!

Neocridders

just realized there can't be naming unless both people have posted whatone they want. There will be no 'first come, first served' here. It must be a mutual agreement. And if it cannot be agreed upon, I'll talk with people privately to see if I can help work something out :)

I mean, i don't want any major argument, but I don't want people claiming one and thinking it is theirs only because no one else has posted.

Just needed to say that, so naming is only if both people have posted. If the other person does not end up posting, I'll pm them. Unless you want to.

hiyoko

I think some of the people forgot about the thread, so maybe you should give them a pm. ;)

Neocridders

Quote from: hiyoko on March 01, 2010, 07:25:58 PM
I think some of the people forgot about the thread, so maybe you should give them a pm. ;)
I probably will. I think I'm going to wait until I have all things finished, and actually have time to cert.
Ha ;)
Thanks

Neocridders

>< So so sorry for the wait, everyone.

For Dunkel and Taruia:
Female

Male

And that's all the babies. So, both users must agree between their two.
If you both want the same one, well, work something out. This is not a first come first served thing, though. If that is how you want it to work, fine, but just because one person posts before the other, it does not mean that person is guarenteed the one they want.

;) But, well, it is up to you guys. Also, after you decide who wants what, you may trade for other chopsticks or for other adoptables. No Currency may be traded for a chopstick at this time. I cannot ensure both sides get what is promised.
Also, if an adoptable has trading seasons rather than an all the time trading, please make sure it is okay to trade before you start offering other adoptables. :)

<3 <3 I hope you enjoy your chopsticks.
I hope to post a thread sometime after I gather everything that needs certing and naming and etc.
:)

YourLoveOnly

I think I was allowed to have the blue one? ^^
I'll name her Floral.