News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Tarakona Ormr] Whats this?

Started by Tarakona Ormr, June 17, 2016, 04:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarakona Ormr

So it seems the Unilupes have found a few friends. Perhaps you can help me coax out these friends of the unilupes? Who wants to help??

Also a thank you to skysong for the wonderful art :-p Love you!
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Kahlira

Oh? New friends? I like new friends! Hello new friends! I have some White Castle burgers. Wanna share with me?

Tarakona Ormr

You hear a rustling in the leaves and see a eye peering at you curiously. Is this perhaps who your looking for? Well it seems to like the idea of food, but not that particular kind.
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Kahlira

But.. Rustling noise critter.. Fart burgers are the best! No? Hmm.. Lemme go check.. How about cookies? Got some Duplex chocolate and vanilla perhaps? sits down with a small handful of cookies and a bag behind my back, offering cookies to the bushes.

Tarakona Ormr

Slowly this female sticks her head out and nibbles on the cookies before curling around you. -Hello, do you have any unilupe friends? I need some friends- A voice enters your mind as the creature looks at you with hope.

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Kahlira

Well hello there little Lady. You wonder if I have some Unilupe friends? Why yes, I believe I do. I have my Cotton Candy, she's a little crazy, but all of her naughtiness is in good fun. Sara Beth, you might not see her much, unless you enjoy just wandering around looking at scenery, She's a big fan of water and making big ole splashes. Sierra is a bit of a loudmouth. Put her and CC (which is what I call Cotton Candy) and they never seem to hush. Darius and Marcus are my males. Darius is unofficially my pack leader, and likes to keep everyone in line. Marcus. I haven't figured out his story yet, but he seems to be stuck as a playful put, so you might need to mind your tail. And my newest lady is a lovely thing. I haven't gotten a chance to get to know her yet, but I'm sure she's not terrible, a great beauty like her. I have more, but they're off exploring somewhere. Each and every one of these in my gang would be willing to be your friend. Whatdya say? Also your colors remind me of my last trip I took. We went to the lake. Sun and water and puffy clouds.
((EEEEKKKKK!!! SO COOL!!!)))

Tarakona Ormr

She tilts her head to the side, listening to your story and nods her head once. -Yes I would like to meet them. I love to travel. I can also pick them up and let you fly to if you wish. I like to fly.- She wandered over to the bush she had been hiding in. She pulled out a egg and looked around. -Is there anyone else here? I found this egg and i think they could use a home to.-

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Kahlira

Me? Fly? Oh good Heavens no! I have no head for heights at all. They make my head start to whirl. But the little one? Marcus would probably enjoy it. And CC and Sierra are both winged, so could join you on your flights.

skysnolimit

(*pops in* SOsososo pretty!!!!!!  A dream!!!  I want to RP but can't commit right now but I hope to come back soon<3's)

Sunchaser

Lol sky you dont have to rp its just a fun little thing to add on :-p.

So would you like the eggu sky?

Kahlira

*licks the eggu* Kah germs make it better :D

Sunchaser

Did you have to do that Kah? Now these other eggs I am holding on to need to be kept away from your slobber :-p

First person to roll a 19 with a 1d30 will get their choice of the eggs in my account! You may roll once every 3 hours

Kahlira

But.. Kah slobber man! Mmm Slobber.... *drools all over Sunny*
[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
Random note: Dice gods hate me.

skysnolimit

EGG WANT WANT EGG WANT WANT EGGGGG SO BAD!!!!!

Okay dice deities!  [blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

Tarakona Ormr

The black egg is yours sky :)

Also eggs only show colors not patterns. Just a fyi :)
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

skysnolimit

*fluffs all over it and dries off some Kahlislobber*  purr purrrrrrrrr *warrrrms up!*

Sunchaser

first 3 people to post 1-4 colors that they would like to find a dragon that has those colors will receive dragons! also post which gender you would like.

skysnolimit

Male BLACK RED GREEN Pan-African colors wooo!

Kahlira

Kahlira

ALSO!! Kahslobber is the best.

Sunchaser

lol I will go searching tonight for these dragons. I am curious if we will have another searching before I enter their realm tonight.

(meaning im on laptop in bedroom and dont feel like moving back out to big room where i has comp with photoshop lol)

skysnolimit

*sits on a plane* Mmmmm eggggggg

sorry random

Riverwind

yellow orange red, male

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 22, total 22[/blockquote]

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 24, total 24[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

Wahoo :) I have managed to find a few dragons fitting those descriptions but you will have to wait just a bit longer :)

Anyone up for a game?

Kahlira

Sunchaser

Ok lets see who we can get interested in some eggus.

I have this lovely green egg that I found while I was hunting for lonely dragons last night and he needs a home. So I am going to give everyone till noon my time, its currently 15 minutes to 9. You must find a picture of some sort of green candy that you think this dragon would like to nom on.

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

I shall hunt candy soon.

Kahlira

Green candy.. How about an entire pound of M&M's green! YUM!

skysnolimit

Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge!!!!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]

Tarakona Ormr

Coming back from a long hunt a male dragon tilts his head at skysnolimit. -Hello. I was told you where looking for me?-

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

Following the red male comes this pure white one. -Kahlira, you called?-

I know he is simple but i just loved him like that >.> im sorry o.o
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Kahlira

OO!!! I like simple. Simple is amazing! Thank you, Sunny bunny!

Also, my OJ just fell over :(

Tarakona Ormr

Aww im sorry your oj fell over.

For river :) Hope you enjoy him i like him

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Riverwind

He's amazing o.o Thank you so much

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

Sky you won the green eggu!

Kahlira because you have rolled a 8 3 times, I am giving you a egg as well. :) Here is your egg

I will move them to your accounts later today

Kahlira

Wow! I hadn't even realized! Pretty rainbow! *licks lips* Is it tasty rainbow?

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 24, total 24[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

yes its a very tasty rainbow :) And if there is no match for the number I shall add another number to the list.

Kahlira

Mmmmm rainbow omelets * drools*

Riverwind

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Winner winner chicken dinner! Lol

skysnolimit

Thank you thank you thank u eggu eggyou!!!  Is it a girl?

Sunchaser

the black and red/white one is a male.

Kahlira you have these two eggs to choose from
tis a Male
tis a female.

Now who wants some custom dragons o.o If you are willing to advertise at least one place for secundi I shall give you a semi custom and a custom dragon.

Kahlira

I am entranced by the fire one. Hmm.. Hawt omelette? :D