News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Leafy Christmas Stuff: Pickups Posted!!!

Started by Leafy, December 12, 2016, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lectral

hehehe, my girl does look fun, all nice and fuzzy, or sleek!

I also like Ryuu's XD  They are all beautiful though :)

Leafy

lol Kah, we'll talk breedings in about 30ish more horses, maybe 80 :p More likely 80 tbh...

Glad you like her Lectral :) Her sketch came out so nice I had to do her twice lol

Kahlira

Leafy

I wanna be sure there's some diversity before jumping into that <_<;;

Kahlira

Ok. Fine. You win. I'll take 80 more in my herd before breeding season lol! Ok I kid. <3

Leafy

XD;;; I'd die lol. But I do plan to have plenty more opportunities for these guys and more :p

Kahlira

Good deal. I miss these forums. And crummy pi won't even let ya post wif expired account anymore.

Leafy

PI sucks soooo bad ._. I wanna use the forums I made soon as I can get a site of some sort to go with them, but the google docs account is pretty nifty too, but that's a paid feature as a patreon donator

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Kahlira on January 02, 2017, 10:35:13 PM
Good deal. I miss these forums. And crummy pi won't even let ya post wif expired account anymore.

Seriously!? That's lame!  >:(

Leafy

https://picarto.tv/Leafyartings Going to start streaming Tuesdays 5pm-10pm est, maybe a little earlier, maybe a little later, but always during that time. So join in if you can :) Get some sneak peaks on future events and other people's commissions lol

Laviee

Leafy, she's beautiful! And so are everyone else's. What a batch of beauties. :') Thank you so much! (Sorry I disappeared for a bit!)

Leafy

It's ok :) I'm glad you like her! I love her :x I wanted to steal her lol

Sunchaser

I haven't had a chance to get on my computer. Thank you so much!!! I will end up naming her Undine.