~Okibi Caballi~ Franken and Breeding Events - THREAD CLOSED

Started by Ryuukokoro, December 20, 2016, 03:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I will shamelessly steal Leafy's idea and do a little Okibi franken and mini breeding event! ;D

Ryuukokoro

Okibi Franken!

Slow franken for one or two (depending on how many entries we get) Okibi. If you need reminders on mutations, breeds, etc. just check the Okibi page:
http://www.secundi.net/agencypage.php?ID=11

You can leave any space blank if you wish. I will interpret that as 'Artist's Choice'. For this event you don't have to stick to pre-made Okibi genes, throw in Unique Markings if you wish. :)

Closes end of the day, 12/23

Body color:
Mane color:
Eye color:
Markings: (be as specific or vague as you want here, multiple markings are a-ok)
Mutation:
Mutation color:
'Extra' color: (wings if Fennec, etc.)

Ryuukokoro

Okibi Breeding

Today is the last day for Franken forms, so now it's time for Okibi breeding! We have two methods for Okibi breeding this time around and everyone can submit one form, so choose which breeding method you prefer:

Form A: Normal Breeding
Use this form if you'd like to breed 2 Okibi together. No breeding items are needed, as a holiday gift. (You can add some if you have them in your inventory and would like to use them.) If you want to use someone else's Okibi in a breeding, just have them post permission in this thread.

Dad's ID#:
Dad's Link:
Mom's ID#:
Mom's Link:
Additional Breeding Items: (if any)

Form B: Mystery Breeding
Use this form if you'd like some fresh blood in your herd. This Foxfire works by magically creating a baby based on a description of two parents. You can list as many s-genes as you'd like, and each has a 50/50 shot of passing to the baby. (If you list both parents with the same s-gene, it's not 100% chance that the s-gene passes but I roll the dice twice to see if the baby has it so there's a greater chance.) You can choose one mutation for each parent. Mutations also pass 50/50.

Mom's body color:
Mom's mane color:
Mom's eye color:
Mom's S-genes: (list as many as you'd like here)
Mom's mutation:
Mom's mutation color:
Dad's body color:
Dad's mane color:
Dad's eye color:
Dad's S-genes: (list as many as you'd like here)
Dad's mutation:
Dad's mutation color:

I didn't mean to run events during the holidays because I know people are busy this time of year, but I got a bit delayed so I'm leaving this open for a full week. Forms will be accepted until end of the day Dec 31.

Leafy

Steal away with my blessing! Just don't take money from me <_< Then it's fisticuffs.

Sunchaser

Okibi!!!

Breed: mountin
Body color:Emerald Green
Mane color:Green variants
Eye color:Violet
Markings: (be as specific or vague as you want here, multiple markings are a-ok) think spring Goddess
Mutation:faery wings
Mutation color:bronze or caramel
'Extra' color: (wings if Fennec, etc.)browns

Aralie

Okibi! <3

Breed: Cornelia
Body color: White
Mane color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Red
Markings: Natural
Mutation: Peg Wings
Mutation color: Silver
'Extra' color: Cream or White

Ember

Breed: Mountain
Body color: Purple
Mane color: White
Eye color: Gold
Markings: Runes? I dunno XD
Mutation: Faery Wings
Mutation color: Gold
'Extra' color:

Kahlira

Breed: (no Elder) cornelia
Body color: black
Mane color: rainboww
Eye color: cyan
Markings: something amazingly awesome
Mutation: wings fairy
Mutation color: matchy
'Extra' color:  something that looks good

Wildfilly94

Breed: Cornelia
Body color: buckskin
Mane color: black
Eye color: blue
Markings: Overo Appaloosa
Mutation: Fairy wings
Mutation color: blue
'Extra' color: match?

Ryuukokoro

Okibi breeding is now open, and Franken will close after today! Get your forms in!

Everyone gets 1 breeding for this event. Choose whether you want option A or B. :)

Ember

Option B breeding for me, please!

Mom's body color: White
Mom's mane color: Blue
Mom's eye color: Green
Mom's S-genes: Fawn, MStripes
Mom's mutation: Faery Wings
Mom's mutation color: Blue
Dad's body color: Gold
Dad's mane color: Purple
Dad's eye color: White
Dad's S-genes: Okapi, ZZ
Dad's mutation: Uni Horn
Dad's mutation color: Black

Sunchaser

Kahlira

Option A please?

Dad's ID#: 837
Dad's Link: http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=549304
Mom's ID#: 066
Mom's Link:  http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=512769
Additional Breeding Items: if I use black, would that make mommas hair strip show up? If so I'd like to use black.
And a blue too

Aralie

Option B please <3

Mom's body color: Dark Grey
Mom's mane color: White
Mom's eye color: Green
Mom's S-genes: Python, Okapi, Hair Tips
Mom's mutation: Drac Horns
Mom's mutation color: Green
Dad's body color: Black
Dad's mane color: Silver
Dad's eye color: Green
Dad's S-genes: Numbat, Okapi, Hair Fade
Dad's mutation: Drac Horns
Dad's mutation color: Green

Wildfilly94

Mom's body color: Blood bay
Mom's mane color: black
Mom's eye color: blue
Mom's S-genes: bald face, leg markings, overo
Mom's mutation: pegasus
Mom's mutation color: blood bay\black?
Dad's body color: brown
Dad's mane color: brown
Dad's eye color: brown
Dad's S-genes: leg markings, overo, appaloosa
Dad's mutation: unicorn horn
Dad's mutation color: gold

Ryuukokoro

Breeding season is still open for a few more days, but here's the results of the franken rolls!

Breed: mountin (Sunchaser)
Body color: Purple (Ember)
Mane color: Dark Brown (Aralie)
Eye color: cyan (Kahlira)
Markings: something amazingly awesome (Kahlira)
Mutation: Fairy wings (Wildfilly)
Mutation color: Silver (Aralie)
'Extra' color: blank (Ember)

Breed: Cornelia (Wildfilly)
Body color: Purple (Ember)
Mane color: White (Ember)
Eye color: Violet (Sunchaser)
Markings: Overo Appaloosa (Wildfilly)
Mutation: faery wings (Sunchaser)
Mutation color: Silver (Aralie)

'Extra' color: match? (Wildfilly)

Breed: Mountain (Ember)
Body color: Emerald Green (Sunchaser)
Mane color: rainboww (Kahlira)
Eye color: Red (Aralie)
Markings: think spring Goddess (Sunchaser)
Mutation: wings fairy (Kahlira)
Mutation color: blue (Wildfilly)
'Extra' color: Cream or White (Aralie)

For the Cornelia, there are no mutations but I'll still count those slots when I roll for owners. :)

Kahlira

Lol can not wait to see what ya come up with for something amazingly awesome xD

Ryuukokoro

Frankens are done!

This lovely girl went home with Sunchaser! I hope she came out sufficiently amazingly awesome, Kah. xD

Next up is the cute Cornelia! I didn't realize there was only two of them on Secundi. o.o I'll have to do an Okibi pets event next. Dice roll says she belongs to Aralie!

And the last girl, who maybe looks more spring fairy than spring goddess, but hopefully didn't come out too bad. ^_^;; Dice says she goes home with Kahlira!

Next up I'll be working on breedings! My plans for February is to do some Okibi pets and another little breeding event like this one. :)

Kahlira

Lol! Yeah she's totally amazingly awesome!  Andyes. Needs to be more Cornelia too cuz I mights needs some.  And she is totally a spring Goddess!  Makes me wish it were a bit warmer here. Ok can't complain too much about the weather right now. It could be 0 with a foot of snow instead of 40 and rain.

Aralie

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

Working on babies today! Sunny, your babies are crazy. Why you do this to meee. ;)

Ryuukokoro

It's been so quiet here lately! Sunny's babies are ready and they will be posted as soon as I remember how to code the breedings here on Secundi. XD;;

Ryuukokoro

First babies are here!

Thanks to Sunny's purple fire item, we have twins:

(Remember not all markings show on babies, you have to wait til they're adults to see how crazy these guys look. :P )

One reason I took so long was that I was doing a bit of a revamp of the Okibi breeding. More info on that in Feb, when I do the next breeding season. Basically I'm making the 50/50 chance of s-genes showing up a permanent thing, rather than the old Okibi way of breeding which was designed to match PonyIsland (where you needed to have both parents have the gene in order for it to show up in the offspring).

I'm also going to introduce a new optional breeding item you can use in your breedings if you so choose. This item will block any Bred Mutations from appearing, if you want a baby between two particular parents to not show that mutation. Things like Saberteeth, Tiny, Antenna, Mono, etc. I figure people might want to see offspring born without some of these crazy mutations, so I thought I would give the option. :)

Aralie

Ryuukokoro

Whoops! Ember posted above Sunny and her baby should have popped up first. Sorry about that. Your baby is ready now! The dice really liked you~ Just wait til this baby grows.

Ember

Sunchaser

YAY! and you know i love you >.> its why i love your ability to make awesomesauce bebehs!

Ryuukokoro

Kahlira

Aralie

Ryuukokoro

Last two babies are here!

Aralie has a pretty girl who will grow some Drac Horns when she grows up~ And unlike Pony Island, Okibi can show multiple genes in the same 'slot' so she has both Tips and HFade.

And Wildfilly has a very neat-looking boy whooo is sneakily plain because Unique Markings don't show up until adulthood ^_^;;

This is the end to the mini-breeding event! Babies grow up 15 days from birth. Hope everyone enjoyed!

Aralie

*snuggles the little girl* so pretty! Thank you!

Kahlira

Oo tips and hairfade! Sneaksy babies this round!

FCFC

Eee, so excited to see my baby when he grows!! <3 beautiful brown coat
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}