Main Menu

.:FCFC:. New Year's Bash

Started by Wildfilly94, January 02, 2017, 02:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Aralie

Wildfilly94

E2 - Sadly a dud, try again soon! <3

C6 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!

D1 - Sadly a dud, try again soon! <3

E3 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!

F1 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!

A4 - Sadly a dud, try again soon! <3

D4 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!

E1 - Sadly a dud, try again soon! <3

A1 - Sadly a dud, try again soon! <3

A2 - Sadly a dud, try again soon! <3

A3 - Square not opened -- You have already chosen 4 squares!*

A5 - Square not opened -- You have already chosen 4 squares!*

A6 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!

F2 - Square not opened -- You have already chosen 4 squares!*

*For now, just 4 squares total per person until I give the OK for you to chose more. <3 This is to ensure that others that haven't yet gotten to participate are able to snag at least one square before the event ends. Thank you for understanding! :)
*Any squares that were picked that weren't opened are still available to anyone that doesn't have 4 squares picked yet!

I promise there are more than just premade pets on this grid... Lmao. Also, there are SO many more squares that are still winners! I chose to do more winners than losers, so I do hope you each get to go home with at least one prize! <3

FCFC

Just posting this here incase anyone gets confused. Lol, these are the peolpe that have won a square that haven't picked their pets yet, and this is the order to follow with who picks when:
C6 - Ember - Not Chosen Yet
E3 - Lectral - Not Chosen Yet
F1 - Leafy - Not Chosen Yet
D4 - Ember - Not Chosen Yet
A6 - Kahlira - Not Chosen Yet

~Wild account hopping
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Ryuukokoro

Leafy

Cool, didn't realize I had gotten up to 4 so quickly lol, now to wait for Lectral and Ember and hope what I want is still there

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

F6 - WINNER!! A Mimic Custom Pet! You may post or pm the form to me with a poicture of the pet you want

Lectral

No, on my phone, the tag buttons work XD  I have been using Edge on this laptop, for most stuff, but I do have one or two sites I use chrome for.  I may try it on Chrome, to see if that helps, or if it is some random quirk of this laptop O.o

B5

If I can try, while I wait for my turn to pick a pet?

Kahlira

Ember

Eep sorry to hold up the choices. I had to go away for the weekend.

This one! http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=573961

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

B5 - Sadly a dud, try again soon! <3

F4 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!

D3 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!

Lectral

Wildfilly94

C1 - WINNER!! A Semi-Custom Pet! You may pm or post the form to me when you want

Sent pets over :)

Wildfilly94

D4 - Ember - Not Chosen Yet
A6 - Kahlira - Not Chosen Yet
F4 - Kahlira - Not Chosen Yet
D3 - Kahlira - Not Chosen Yet

So just ember and then kah gets three! Lol.

Ryuukokoro

Haha congrats to Kah! Lotsa pretty babies!

And omgosh! A pet custom, that is so neat! I'm going to try to upload some pictures of my baby girl, but my camera is really horrible and I live in a basement so the lightning is poor. XD; I may go with just a verbal description heh heh. But I'm excited to see what she looks like in FCFC form!

In the meantime, here is my last guess: E6

Ember

Kahlira

Lectral

I think this is my last guess

A5

form coming shortly!

Lectral

Form for C1 semi custom :)

Breed: Maine Coon
Eye color: Copper
Three or more base coats you like: lilac, cream, black
Pattern you do not want: mackerel tabby
White markings wanted: locket

Ryuukokoro

Omgawd, so glad I'm not the only one who saw that cutie and thought 'Hitler-kitty' XD XD XD

Kahlira

LOL! Yeahh Hitler kittyy will prolly be his name too.. or Hitlurr Kitteh or something.

Leafy

I was thinking more along the lines of Kitler XD I was toeing a few lines when I made a couple of them, Kitler, Mr Eyebrows, and Dickface amused me greatly.

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Gasp! You better not be talking about my new boy. He is a stately gentleman who will not withstand such-- *squints at FCFC account* Oh, never mind, I see who you mean. XD

Leafy

XD yeeeeeees. Wild had a bout of giggles when I pointed it out lmao. Ilu2 Kah!

Laviee

Wildfilly94

E6  - Sadly a dud, try again soon! <3
D5 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!
F3 - WINNER!! A Mimic-Custom Pet! You may pm or post the form to me when you want
C4 - WINNER!! A Semi-Custom Pet! You may pm or post the form to me when you want
A5 - WINNER!! A Extra Breeding Bed!
E4 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!

So to this point, Ryuu, Leafy, Aralie, Ember, Lectral, and Kah have all chosen 4 squares. Skysnolimit and Laviee both have 3 more picks each.

Once skys and Lav both pick their squares, there will be 5 squares left unclaimed. If no one new comes in by the time they all post their square choices, I will open up those last 5 to first come first served. Just so you all know the plan!

The guessing game event will open up once this grid game ends. :)
The Semi Custom event is still going for anyone that has not put in a form yet! And remember, if you have less than 3 pets in your account you may post TWO forms!

Ember

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=573990

Aaand

Breed: Bob Tail
Eye color: Yellow
Three or more base coats you like: Fawn, cream, light amber
Pattern you do not want: Dove Tortoiseshell
White markings wanted: Locket

Laviee

Lectral

Ooooo, now I shall have to figure out how breeding works >.>

skysnolimit

B1!!!!

SO excited for mimic custom XD XD XD!!!

skysnolimit

Wildfilly94

So sorry I disappeared for a minute all, life sorta has its ways to swallowing you whole sometimes T-T;
I'm going to try and work on those customs now!

D6  - WINNER!! A Extra Breeding Bed!
B1 - Sadly a dud, try again soon! <3
A3 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!
B6 - WINNER!! A Premade from the FCFC Account!

Lav gets to pick two more squares, and then the rest will be opened back up to anyone!

Wildfilly94

All the customs from the grid game and the semi custom event are colored to this point! Just the two mimic customs that were won are left on my list once I have those forms. :)

Opened up the guessing game!

Ember

Box #2: The whiskers of a white cat?

Ember

Kahlira

box #4
The FCFC webpage header. Showing mainly the exotic and the ragdoll .

Aralie

Wildfilly94

Ember got box 2 with a NEW BREED!!!! It's still being edited  y the artist but will be ready soon! As soon as it I see Ember will get a semi custom of this new breed :)

Aralie and kah, think outside the box (no pun intended). It may be a picture of something clear, but there is a meaning behind that which you see.

Ember

So exciting! I was trying to match it to a specific breed to maybe narrow down a specific cat but then noticed it didn't match any current breed. :P

Lectral

The link to my semi-custom doesn't work, but I think I found it just through my pet page :)

Very pretty, thank you!

Kahlira

hmm outside the box thinking..

Box 4 could be a new webbie coming with the new stuffs?
( for which I totally peeked and miight needs some)

I am terrible with outside the box thinking.

Aralie

Wildfilly94

Ops, sorry Lectral! Glad you like :)

Kah, close!!!

Aralie- That's correct!! :) along with our new breed comes a new base color I've added, super stoked about it! It is Light Amber and also Dark Amber. <3 You can either choose a pet from the fcfc account or fill out a semi form for me as your prize!