News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Microlutras] ♔ Picture Customs (Closed)

Started by Laviee, January 10, 2017, 08:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laviee

[Info] || [Database] || [Owners] || [Amoris Creek]

I come to you all with my hands up in surrender. I have tried and tried to colour some Lute premades but I cannot seem to produce any that I feel satisfied with. I tried drawing new adoptable lines to no avail. I tried looking at some of the many other adoptables that I have created in the past (particularly the Imaginarium since I really miss Drattins), but none of them really inspire me either. I desperately miss this adoptable world and I am so excited to see everyone being active. It really hurts me that I feel like I cannot participate in all the fun because I don't feel like I can create anything worthwhile.

TLDR: I want to make adopts so bad but I don't like anything I've made recently. So, instead of a batch of premades, we shall attempt some picture customs!

• Post a picture and a pose and I will make a Lute inspired by that picture.
  • I will not be doing line edits at this time.
  • Register your Lute after you recieve it.
  • You may post again once you receive your Lute.

Microlutras, nicknamed Lutes, are tiny, tiny little otters! They love sitting in pockets, eating shrimps and small clams, and being tickled in the belly.

Laviee

P i c k - u p s

Ember
Name:
ID: ML0322
Name:
ID: ML0323
Name:
ID: ML0324
Name:
ID: ML0325

Ember

Laviee

I completed all three! (: Feel free to sign up for another.

Ryuukokoro

Squee! Omg that is the cutest!! You do amazing pixel work, Laviee! It really looks just like the ref pic. Thank you! ^_^

I'm going to look for another pic hehheheh. -sneaks off-

Wildfilly94

LUUTTESSS!!! <333 Lav I missed you, doll!

Pose 6

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Is it okay to post a pet as an inspiration pic? I don't mean to ask for a perfect mimic, I just like this gal's colors. :)

Pose 2, please!

Laviee

Yay! Hello everyone! Thanks for your interest. (: I'll be working on these on and off today, so we'll see how many I get done. And, yes, Ryuu, that's totally fine.

So, I have a Twitch channel I can stream myself colouring Lutes on, and I'd love to do that with you guys. But I feel kind of weird streaming for nobody or for randos, so post if that's something you guys would be interested in?

(I remember there was a streaming site other people used that was super simple one click and only accessible through a shared link? Does anyone know what that one is called?)

Kahlira

Joinme I believe. Tis where I would join peoples

Leafy

I've been using Picarto, I like it a lot, lot less confusing than twitch and more art-targeted market :)  https://picarto.tv/ join.me is also pretty good, but some of the ways they want you to pay LOTS of money are kind of aggravating, also it doesn't work in all browsers, there are several it will cause it overload and crash on :\

Ryuukokoro

I would love to peek in on a stream sometimes, but it just doesn't really work for my way of computer use. I'm usually watching some video on youtube, chatting with someone on Skype, writing an email, and browsing forums like Secundi, all at the same time. XD So even if I have a stream window open, I usually only peek in every once in a while. But I think it's a fun idea, you should do it! :D

Laviee

Ah, yes! Join.me is the one, thank you. Hmm... I already have Twitch and Join.me up and working since I've streamed art stuff there before already. Since I have it set up, let's try Join.me for now (since I don't have a weekly schedule yet so I can just post the link here while I am streaming and remove it when I am done), and then switch if people who want to cannot access it. I will probably stream and work on the picture customs in a couple hours.

Laviee

325 for Leafy.

I think I will close this here, sorry everyone!