Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Ember

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

The help is appreciated Kah XD

Ember

Oh. Well. That would have been oddly fortuitous but it looks like the dice game is over, looking at the first page. Ah well, that's life.

Ryuukokoro

Sorry I've been absent guys, work has been horrible. We sold our school to a new company!  :o So there's a lot of changes happening on the horizon... My job as office manager is safe, thankfully, but I dunno what all is going to happen next... sigh.

Anyway, Ember totally wins a pretty Okibi! I'm shocked you got the dice game to roll in your favor! I didn't plan on having the game go 2 rounds, but I just want these babies rehomed so I am happy. :) Pick one from the prize pool!

Now on the hot and cold game! We're so close to the end I can taste it...

Next hint: Aralie's last guess was almost there! You're so hot, you're on fire!

Everyone can guess again!

Aralie

Kahlira

Ember

Oooh then I shall claim that pretty blue and white one!

Ryuukokoro

She is in your account now, Ember. :)

Aralie is the winner of the hot-cold game! I was coloring a white Okibi! :D Congrats! Choose a pretty from the prize pool!

Now game going up as soon as I think of it. ;P

Aralie

Ryuukokoro

He's yours, Aralie!

Okay, I posted the last game. Once we have homed these two, the next thread will be a Cornelia event and some Okibi breeding. :D

Kahlira

So.. I checked everyone who posted on this thread. Checked out their.. what do ya call a group of Okibi? Packs? Friends? Whatever.  And the person who has the least amount is Ryuu. So I would love to gift the gal to her. And the second amount was to Ember. I dunno if I'm allowed to nominate Ryuu, but hey,  why not gift both, eh? The laddie boyo I would love to gift to Ember, as her group was second largest.

Ryuukokoro

Awww Kahlira, you are so sweet. It looks like you automatically win! The Okibi will go to me and Ember. ^_^

Next event will be naming what a group of Okibi is lol. XD

Kahlira