Equivion Valentine's Events - Last Pickups posted! Come to new forums for more!

Started by Leafy, February 03, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafy

Gonna do a V-day thing cause why the heck not, been working on getting more out there on some websites like FR, dA, Gaia, FA, Furvilla, not having much luck of it, but it's still pretty new stuff x_X At least I know I always have you guys <3

Streaming every Tuesday is still a thing! So come hang out with me and D.eirdre and whomever else comes to visit https://picarto.tv/Leafyartings

Or you can give D. and Skysnolimit some competition for free horses and throw me a buck on patreon https://www.patreon.com/Leafers

Or just stalk on deviantArt http://leafyarts.deviantart.com/

~No Whining, don't win, can't afford? Don't make the people who did or can feel bad, poor sportsmanship can land you with a blacklist. The only wine here should be served at Wild's wedding :p
~I reserve the right to refuse service and grant a full refund at any point if I feel I cannot adequately fulfil my end of our service agreement.
~Play nice, be nice, I love cool things too, but no need to take an elbow to the face or trample someone.
~These are owned by you as far as breeding, role playing and general admiration are concerned. I own all artistic rights to the art and will use it in marketing or display materials as I choose and will let you know if I do so. I will never reproduce or re-use a lineart unless I express intention of doing so before hand in YHH events or I beg you to make my own recoloring of your lineart because it came out amazing and I want one for my own personal use.

Leafy

D.eirdre
Demona Unnamed Unnamed (waiting for color)

Lectral
Nefia Nefia Version2 Archos

Skysnolimit
Silver Dust Going Home

Aralie
Draga

Ryuukokoro
Torrent

Kahlira
Showstopper Allistair

Wildfilly94
Diamonique Viggo

Sunchaser
Undine

Ember
Unnamed

Laviee
Unnamed

Leafy

Doing a few more of these before we get into the mingling!

One per person, just colors and gender, no mutations this round.

~Form~
Your Name:
Horse's Name:

Leafy

~Form~
Owner's Name:
Horse's Name:
Horse's Gender:
Pose: (Leave blank if up to artist)
Color: (be as detailed as possible)
Color Pattern: (Appaloosa, Paint, Pintaloosa, Other)

Mutations: (Wings, Fur, Scales, Horns)

Pricing:
Custom: $15

Out of season breeding (Twins and higher chances of multiple mutations being passed on): $50

Complicated coloring: +$5 (Leopard/Cheetah spots, Multicolored stripes, Rainbows)

Armor, Jewelry, Tack: +$2-$5

Foal Stage: +$5

Additional mutations: Fish: $15, Large wings: $10, Small wings: $5. Full body scales: $5. A little bit of scaling: $2. Full body fuzz: $5, Light fuzz: $2. Huge antlers: $5. Small antlers/horn(s): $2.

Leafy

Cause what's Valentine's day without a little reproduction?

Rules and whatnot TBA :p

Leafy

Rules
Cash auction, minimum increment is .25!
He displays three different mutations, and you get to choose his coloring!

Starts now 2/3/17
Ends 2/15/17 at 10:00 PM EST.

Winner!: Ryuukokoro $6.50

Leafy

Leafy

DarkRhiannon

~Form~
Your Name: D.eirdre
Horse's Name: Serenity
Colors: Pastel Blue, Medium brown, white, Navy

Ryuukokoro

Squee!! I love your banners, Leafy! That green and black maned boy in the Rules is soooooooo gorgeous~

Omgomgomg breeding coming! I'm so excited!!

~Semi-Custom Form~
Your Name: Ryuukokoro
Horse's Name: Sunrise
Colors: pale pink, pale orange, yellow

Bidding for custom auction: $3.00

Leafy

Thanks! He was a bday gift I had fun with lol.

Kahlira

~Form~
Your Name: Kahlira
Horse's Name: Awesomesauce
Colors:  black,  magenta, white

And a name for the unnamed:  Allistair..

I will contemplate a custom... Kind of miss Summer lol

Leafy

Ahahaha, love the name for the mare Kah! Contemplate away, just lemme know which direction you're contemplating in :)

Kahlira

Lol and now I expect something aesome lol..

How much would she be you thinks?

Leafy

Refresh my memory, what did Summer look like again?

Aralie

~Form~
Your Name: Aralie
Horse's Name: Tristan
Colors: White, Blue, Silver

And could my unnamed be called Draga?

Leafy

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Kahlira

Autorite Royal <3 I always had a thing for him. Vaguely remember Copper too. And Desperado is a very handsome lad. I also have Thalhkarsh and Edric and Seafoam still. But I have an Unbridled of two of them. Dunno if  Equivon is a new thing or an offshoot of those guys. Of my pegs though, Edric is probably the easiest to color. Him waz Thalhk's bodyguard.

Lectral

I would like to name the winged boy Archos, and the purple zebra girl, Nefia, please!

I will be back to check out more later, been up too long already XD

Wildfilly94

Ahaha, "the only wine that should be served is at wilds wedding" I dig it. :P

Man, the 'Dipities. God I miss them.

Your Name: Wildfilly94
Horse's Name: Ronan
Colors: Blue, Grey, Black, White

Also names for my beauties from before:
Male = Viggo
Female = Diamonique

Leafy

Oooooh that's right Kah, wasn't Summer Thalk's mom? And nope, wasn't planning for these to be an offshot of Unbridled, since some of the genes are going to be very different. She'd be $30 for everything since jewelry is included and hers isn't very complicated :) Or I think I could tackle Grace or Kori, Kori would actually be a little easier.. But they're doable, just pay the +$5 wtfery tax ;p

Oh man Copper and Autorite, love them so, I miss Eagle Nova @____@ I still wish I had demanded a twin on that one. I have all the old dipity images on my currently dead PC, once I can get a new one I'll be able to pull them and all my old art files off.

Alrighty Lectral :) and got you on the list Wild.

Kahlira

Yes. She my baby momma lol. Maybe next week I can get some monies on my card and has her. I don't get her often. Lol. Wtfery charge makes me giggle..

Leafy

lol I'm free whenever you want her, maybe we can finnagle a breeding and get you another Thalk in the bargain ;p Glad my description of their coloring made you giggle lol

Kahlira

Leafy

Auction horse has been updated, still cranking away at the semi's, got them all sketched out, just need to finish inking them :)

Ember

Your Name: Ember
Horse's Name: Sanguine
Colors: Red, Black

Ryuukokoro

Eeee I love the auction boy even more now that I've seen him! :D So pretty!

Kahlira

Chyah! Totally.
Uh $4 on the auction

Ryuukokoro

Kahlira

Leafy

Laviee

Semi-Custom

Your Name: Laviee
Horse's Name: Name after!
Colors: Grey, white, light blues

I love these!! :3

Ryuukokoro

Leafy

Last hour on the auction stallion! :o! Anyone going to de-throne Ryuu? lol

Kahlira

Leafy

Ish ok :) There's still time for Summer lol

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Ah!! I forgot about the auction too!  :-X But yessss pretty boy! Omg! -rubs face on him-

I'm going to Boston for a 3-day weekend (omg I need this vacation sooo bad) so I have to run right now, but I will definitely take care of this when I get back! Sorry for the delay, Leafy. I hope you have more exciting auctions on other places like DA and Flight Rising!

Leafy

You're fine :) Just lemme know when you're back and I'll bother you then :D

skysnolimit

Thank you Leafy!  I love her eyes!  May I name my first "Going Home," please?  And my soooooo handsome boy "Silver Dust?"  He looks like we're ready to go for a ride XD;;;  What a looker!

Leafy

Leafy

If anyone else wanted in on a semi-custom, I'm cutting them off as of Friday 3/3 at 5PM EST, trying to get the last ones done and a couple extras @_@ Then it'll be on to the next thing.

YourLoveOnly

OOoh I'd love one! I thought I was way too late.

~Form~
Your Name: YLO
Horse's Name: (name later?)
Colors: chocolate, black, white

skysnolimit

Oh-oh-oh Meeeee!

~Form~
Your Name: skysnolimit
Horse's Name: Cloudy Sky
Colors: Purple, Light Blue, Forest Green

Midnight Phantom

quite sure I am but i'll try ^.^;; ::just noticed::

~Form~
Your Name: Midnight Phantom
Horse's Name: Night Sky
Colors: Black, dark blue, silver

Kahlira

Mistress will kill me dead lol!

Leafy

lol no I won't Kah, that wasn't as bad as I was expecting XD 'll let you squeeze in MP :) So cutoff is here and if anyone wants anything past this til next round of freebies it'll be $$ only :p

Kahlira

That's cuz I'm still in the air about other critters.