News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Mardi Gras! Cornelia! Excitement!

Started by Ryuukokoro, February 28, 2017, 07:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Why, today is Mardi Gras! And the lively little equines that have formed a friendship with the Okibi, well, they just love a celebration. So today would be a great day for introductions!

Ryuukokoro

New Information

Here you can read a bit more about the new element of the Okibi shop: the Cornelia!

What is a Dachi?

The Dachi (Japanese for "friend") are new small animal species that hang out around the Okibi Caballi and form a symbiotic relationship with them. Magic calls to magic, and the Okibi can form close bonds of friendship and dependence with other magical races.

The Dachi will be uploaded as their own adoptable on the site, they will not share a cert with an Okibi. You do not need to own an Okibi to have a Dachi.

So what is a Cornelia?

The Cornelia are the first of three species that can form a friendship bond with the Okibi. Interestingly, it seems that the fire-based Okibi Caballi form the best bonds with species that represent other elements. The Cornelia are the earth-based friends of the Okibi. The air and water species will be revealed in time.

The Cornelia themselves are a small equine race inspired by medieval tapestries of unicorns. More goat-like than horse-like, they are very energetic and smaller than the pony-sized Okibi. They are great climbers and never shy from an adventure.

Can we breed Cornelia and let them wear Okibi items and tattoos?

Dachi are not interbreedable with Okibi, and at this time they can't wear Okibi items or tattoos. Dachi species might have their own breeding seasons if there is interest (and once we have enough of them adopted out).

Other questions? Feel free to ask!

Ryuukokoro

Mari Gras Drawing

This colorful male is looking to go home with someone who enjoys a fun celebration! Post a picture that has to do with Mardi Gras here in the thread to be entered into a drawing. One person will be chosen at random to take this little guy home.

Drawing at: March 6, 20:00:00

YourLoveOnly

Oooh, I used to own some of these. Neat to see them returning!

Ryuukokoro

Oh yes, thank you for that YLO! I wanted to add that I will be able to import old Cornelia that people already own, from when they were their own shop.

(FYI: The water-element Dachi and the air-element Dachi are also old shops, so they will all be able to be imported once they are introduced :) )

Lectral

I will have to do some picture hunting!  And see if I can figure out where my old Cornelia went to >.>

Midnight Phantom

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

A search through the archives has found these playful Cornelia trying to hide!

YourLoveOnly:

Kahlira:

Lectral:

Midnight:

I shooed them on home to your pets pages. :)

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Midnight Phantom

Lectral

Ryuukokoro

Picture drawing closes and the boy goes to Kahlira!

I'll try to color up some pastel colored Easter-inspired guys for the next event and see if anyone is interested. :)

Kahlira