News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Kitchen Mice~ On A Journey: V2 release: results

Started by YourLoveOnly, April 02, 2017, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Kitchen Mice drawn by Willow

Don't you love Wobbles and Gidgets? Aren't cute collectable adoptables that take up no time at all the best? Doesn't it make you wanna hoard them all? Doesn't it make you feel like Secundi's version of a Pokémon trainer? Wouldn't it be great if we had another Agency with such features? Well, that's what we thought! So a PM was sent to Silv, who totally approved, and here we are.

We bring you Kitchen Mice, ready to take over Secundi!
Once we hit our requirements we'll apply for Agency and get the same features they have. This means there will be different versions released, several designs for each version, and an unlimited amount of each design. They will be able to autobreed once imported to the site and you can turn in your extras to gather points which can be turned in for various things. We'll also offer customs and OOAK breedings that will produce unique looking babies instead of autogenerated ones that are copies of the parents. Hopefully you guys are just as excited as we are!

If you end up with any Kitchen Mice you don't want, feel free to trade with another user. They can be traded for other Kitchen Mice, other adopts or virtual currency. You can also hang onto your spare Kitchen Mice to trade them in for points later, which can be spend on various things. If you trade any away, please notify me here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10648 This is also where you'll find a list of all currently owned Kitchen Mice.

We currently have one pose of Kitchen Mice revealed, called V1. We're releasing V2 in this thread! Each series of Kitchen Mice will have different colorations, divided in 3 groups: Basic, Tame and Wild. All premade Kitchen Mice are inspired by things found in nature, like animals and flowers for example, but customs can come in any type of coat. The most common Kitchen Mice are known as 'Basic' and they only come in coats & colors that can be found on real mice on Earth. Then we have less common natural mimics (i.e. using colors you could reasonably expect to see in real mice but with non-natural patterns) known as 'Tame' and slightly more rare non-natural mimics (i.e. bright fantasy colorations) known as 'Wild'. Below you'll see all Kitchen Mice currently discovered.

V1

Basic
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. CPB mismarked banded - 2. Cinnamon agouti hereford - 3. Himalayan - 4. Dove broken - 5. Black fox
6. Yellow rumpwhite - 7. Coffee variegated - 8. Chocolate - 9. Lilac belted - 10. Red sable

Tame
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Panda - 2. Squirrel Monkey - 3. White-tailed Fawn - 4. Sloth - 5. Atlantic white-sided dolphin

Wild
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Kingfisher - 2. Hawaiian bobtail squid - 3. Red epiptera - 4. Chameleon - 5. Miltonia orchid

V2

Basic
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. Blue roan - 2. BEW - 3. Champagne double banded - 4. Agouti brindle - 5. Black variegated
6. Red colored rump - 7. Silver hereford belted - 8. Chocolate tan - 9. Cream dutch - 10. Fawn

Tame
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Red fox - 2. Jaguar - 3. Ring tailed lemur - 4. Emperor penguin - 5. Quoll

Wild
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Dragon fruit - 2. Peacock - 3. Royal gramma - 4. Tree frog - 5. Torch ginger

Note: Above is basic shop info, it's not a required read, you can just jump in and adopt :)

Newbie Alert
Every Secundi user can adopt one 'Basic' Kitchen Mice of their choice, free of charge.
If you don't have one of these cuties yet, now is the time!
Simply post which number of Basic mice you want + a gender for it and it's done :D

YourLoveOnly

Dark Caves
This event is based off the Incan Gold/Diamant boardgame.
Artwork is not by me, but from the actual game.

There's rumors that the Kitchen Mice are hiding in several dark caves at the edge of town. Together with some other brave souls you've set up camp, ready to go explore and find some new pets to bring home! Welcome to your camp, right next to it are the cave entrances:

The Game
As you can see, there are five caves that you will all explore together, one cave at a time. In each cave you can find Kitchen Mice, but you can also find all sorts of danger... Kitchen Mice you find will follow you if you wander around calmly, but you can lose them if you run off too quickly. It's only when you return prudently (or shamefully) to camp that you can keep the Kitchen Mice that are still with you. Once every Secundi day all explorers will stumble upon something: a Kitchen Mice OR one of 5 kinds of danger. You can ignore the first of each kind, but if you stumble across the same type of danger twice you must flee and leave the collected Kitchen Mice behind! Of course, you can also leave early and take your mice with you. How long will you stay? How much will you push your luck? Come and enter if you dare...

How To Play
1. Watch for me to open a cave. Once it's open, you have 48 hours to post you're in.
2. After sign-ups are done I will post once every secundi day to reveal what you've stumbled upon: a Kitchen Mice or some kind of danger! Pets/danger are a 50/50 split and there's 5 kinds of possible danger
3a. If the same danger gets revealed for the 2nd time, everyone must flee and the round ends. All remaining players will lose the Kitchen Mice and return to camp with nothing for this cave's results.
3b. No double danger yet? Then every player has 24 hours to post: staying in or heading out? If you do not respond I will assume you want to flee and you're out for that round.
4. Have you picked out? Congratulations, all Kitchen Mice you discovered this round are yours! Have you picked in? Then wait to see what's revealed next and continue playing!

Form for entering/staying in a cave:
Ready for more adventure, I'm in!
[IMG]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Secundi/KitchenMice/events/pic173186.jpg[/IMG]

Form for heading out of a cave:
That it's, too risky, I'm out!
[IMG]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Secundi/KitchenMice/events/pic173185.jpg[/IMG]

YourLoveOnly

Pinata Party

Mice really love their paper and cardboard, especially if they get to tear it to bits! (so do rats and cats and several other critters xD) So today, your task is to find the most awesome pinata you can and post a picture of it! At least one Kitchen Mice (can be V1 and/or V2) will be attracted to it and show up to go home with you ^^ No deadline yet, one pinata picture per person for now. It might take a while for results to appear, as I kinda wanna reveal the V2 mice through the Dark Caves game in the post above ;-)

YourLoveOnly

Happy Easter
Use on the of the links below to color/create/decorate one Easter Egg!
Post a picture of it in this thread and we'll see who will be attracted to it :)
Any Kitchen Mice you attract are yours to keep.
Everyone will get 1-3 Kitchen Mice from this event.

Links:
http://www.softschools.com/games/educational_games/easter_egg_designer/
http://www.meddybemps.com/easter/eggdeco.html
http://www.thecolor.com/Coloring/Giant-Egg.aspx
(I am offering different kinds so you can hopefully find one to work on your computer, let me know if that's not the case)

YourLoveOnly

Thread is open :D

Dark Caves
First cave is open! You have 48 hours to join this round by posting the 'in' form.

Wildfilly94

Riverwind

Lectral

skysnolimit

Awesome map!!!  Did you draw that just for this game?

Also, may I please have a male #3 Himalayan kitchen mouse because I'm a newbie!

Aralie

Rosewood

YourLoveOnly

@sky: No, it's from the Incan Gold board game. And I'll give you a V1 #3 male <3

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 1
The 6 brave adventurers enter the first cave. It's not long before they hear pitter-pattering. There must be some Kitchen Mice nearby!

Pretty soon you stumble upon some Basic blue roan Kitchen Mice:

There seems to be one trailing each adventurer, ready to go home with you.
As you haven't seen any danger it makes no sense to head out yet, so you all decide to continue.

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 2
You've only just rounded a corner when you already come across the next batch. Wow, there sure are many! This time it's a bunch of Tame mice with a jaguar coloration:

Still nothing strange, this is going well, maybe it's easier than you thought before, moving on!

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 3
It takes a bit longer this time, but you continue on. Not too long before the cave seems to be warming up. That's a bit... odd. But you wander along anyway, until you stumble upon a great big fire!

Oh no! That's no good. You can't pass it, so you turn around. Time to try another pathway... Or would you rather not risk it and head back to camp with your two Kitchen Mice?

Time to decide, you have 24 hours to post your choice!

Riverwind

Aralie

Rosewood

Lectral

That it's, too risky, I'm out!

I have horrible luck, so I'm heading out with these two XD

skysnolimit

YourLoveOnly

xD I know the feeling Lectral, I tend to fail miserably at this game, but it's fun anyway. I remember last time I was teaching it to people and was flipping over cards to give visual aid, the first two cards were the same danger |D Like really, 2 out of 30 cards (4 out of 40 in our game) are the same danger, odds hate me! x3 Let's see if the rest of you guys do better... (also I will add all won Kitchen Mice to owner records at the end of every cave, so don't worry if they don't show up yet)

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 4
Lectral and Wilfilly decide to head out, each of them being trailed by their two new Kitchen Mice. The other four adventurers continue on, eager to see what else is out there and not about to be scared off by a little fire! Soon enough you can hear movement, so you're expecting to find some more Kitchen Mice. As you move closer, your current companions climb up on your body, hiding in pockets and shirts or sitting on shoulders and heads. When you finally see what you've found, you understand why! It's a snake...

Uhoh, better move on quickly. Find a new path or head out? Time to decide, you have 24 hours to post your choice!

skysnolimit

EEEEEEK!!!!

Hahaha I love this game, so much creepy crawly visceral fun from my desk chair at work =D ^____^  Thank you YLO!

Riverwind

Aralie

Bad snake! No scaring the mice!

Rosewood

YourLoveOnly

Obviously if everyone has already replied we don't need to wait 24 hours ^^
And thanks sky, I am glad you like it so much :D

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 5
You all continue on, keeping careful eye on your surroundings. Don't want to be surprised by another snake! After a while you hear footsteps... Did one of the other adventurers change their mind and came looking for you? You find out soon enough: it is an angry villager!

He's not happy this place seems to be turning into a tourist attraction. Better run quickly, he looks mad! Wanna run further down into the cave or are you too scared and prefer to head back out?

24 hours to post your choice, in or out!

skysnolimit

Rosewood

Aralie

Riverwind

YourLoveOnly

((no story this time, sorry, am not having a good health day))

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 6
Eeeeek, spiders!

Are you in or out? 24 hours to decide

YourLoveOnly

Riverwind

Rosewood

Rosewood

Aralie

Pinata

Easter Egg

YourLoveOnly

Sky is out due to not responding in time. Lectral, Wild and sky now each have two Kitchen Mice secured ^^

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 7
The remaining three adventurers continue on until they hear a squeak. Finally, another Kitchen Mice for each of you! It's a champagne double banded mouse this time.

24 hours to decide: are you in or out?

Rosewood

Riverwind

Riverwind

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 8
The two remaining adventurers keep walking further down the cave. Their Kitchen Mice seem to attract more Kitchen Mice! This time you both find a Tame variety red fox mimic.

24 hours to decide: are you in or out?

Rosewood

Riverwind

YourLoveOnly

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 9
You try to continue, but a bunch of boulders are blocking your way! Uhoh, more danger.

24 hours: stay in or head out?

Rosewood

Riverwind

YourLoveOnly

You guys are quite lucky, not hitting a double danger yet xD

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 10
The next path of your journey leads you to... another Kitchen Mice! It's a BEW (black eyed white) this time around. Now you have found 5 new colorations already ^^

24 hours: in or out?

Riverwind

Rosewood

YourLoveOnly

Dark Caves: Round 1 - Step 1
You are hopeful, happy that you've found quite a few Kitchen Mice already, when you hear a hissing type of noise. Uhoh... Creeping closer you realize your fears came true. It's another snake. Run, ruuuuun!!!

Round 1: Game Over. All remaining adventurers lose all of this round's Kitchen Mice.

Round 2 sign ups are now open! 48 hours to sign up.

Rosewood

aweee lol, i had said if the next one was a danger id leave lol Dx