News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Kitchen Mice~ Going around in circles

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 08, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Kitchen Mice drawn by Willow

Don't you love Wobbles and Gidgets? Aren't cute collectable adoptables that take up no time at all the best? Doesn't it make you wanna hoard them all? Doesn't it make you feel like Secundi's version of a Pokémon trainer? Wouldn't it be great if we had another Agency with such features? Well, that's what we thought! So a PM was sent to Silv, who totally approved, and here we are.

We bring you Kitchen Mice, ready to take over Secundi!
Once we hit our requirements we'll apply for Agency and get the same features they have. This means there will be different versions released, several designs for each version, and an unlimited amount of each design. They will be able to autobreed once imported to the site and you can turn in your extras to gather points which can be turned in for various things. We'll also offer customs and OOAK breedings that will produce unique looking babies instead of autogenerated ones that are copies of the parents. Hopefully you guys are just as excited as we are!

If you end up with any Kitchen Mice you don't want, feel free to trade with another user. They can be traded for other Kitchen Mice, other adopts or virtual currency. You can also hang onto your spare Kitchen Mice to trade them in for points later, which can be spend on various things. If you trade any away, please notify me here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10648 This is also where you'll find a list of all currently owned Kitchen Mice.

We currently have two poses of Kitchen Mice revealed, called V1 and V2. Often events will focus on the most current generation, but some will involve all Kitchen Mice. Each series of Kitchen Mice will have different colorations, divided in 3 groups: Basic, Tame and Wild. All premade Kitchen Mice are inspired by things found in nature, like animals and flowers for example, but customs can come in any type of coat. The most common Kitchen Mice are known as 'Basic' and they only come in coats & colors that can be found on real mice on Earth. Then we have less common natural mimics (i.e. using colors you could reasonably expect to see in real mice but with non-natural patterns) known as 'Tame' and slightly more rare non-natural mimics (i.e. bright fantasy colorations) known as 'Wild'. Further down this thread you'll see all current generation Kitchen Mice.

Note: Above is basic shop info, it's not a required read, you can just jump in and adopt :)

Newbie Alert
Every Secundi user can adopt one 'Basic' Kitchen Mice of their choice, free of charge.
If you don't have one of these cuties yet, now is the time!
Simply post which number of Basic mice you want + a gender for it and it's done :D

V2 Basics
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. Blue roan - 2. BEW - 3. Champagne double banded - 4. Agouti brindle - 5. Black variegated
6. Red colored rump - 7. Silver hereford belted - 8. Chocolate tan - 9. Cream dutch - 10. Fawn

YourLoveOnly

Let's race!
Below you'll see an image of a race track with 24 sections. Start on a green section (they are all equally far apart so it doesn't matter which one) and race around the track. Every time you land on or pass through a green square you get to pick a Kitchen Mice of your choice + a gender for it! You can try to advance once a day, how far will you push your luck?

Track:

How To Play
1. Once a day pick a number anywhere from 1-10 and roll 1d10.
2. If you've rolled your chosen number or higher, congratulations! You can advance as many squares as the number you called
3. If you've rolled lower than the number you've called, too bad! You don't get to move today.
4. You keep going around the track until the event ends, so please keep track of what square you're currently on. There is no reset between tries.
5. Each time you land on or pass through a green square, you win a Kitchen Mice!
6. Do not edit posts with dice rolls! If you make a mistake, just repost.
7. This event starts right away and ends on June 30, end of secundi day.

Examples:
Calling 1 means you will move 1 square that day, as your roll will always be at least 1. Calling 9 means you will move 9 squares when rolling 9 or 10, but 0 squares if you roll 8 or lower.

YourLoveOnly

All currently released Basic, Tame and Wild Kitchen Mice.
You can pick any of these for your wins.

V1

Basic
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. CPB mismarked banded - 2. Cinnamon agouti hereford - 3. Himalayan - 4. Dove broken - 5. Black fox
6. Yellow rumpwhite - 7. Coffee variegated - 8. Chocolate - 9. Lilac belted - 10. Red sable

Tame
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Panda - 2. Squirrel Monkey - 3. White-tailed Fawn - 4. Sloth - 5. Atlantic white-sided dolphin

Wild
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Kingfisher - 2. Hawaiian bobtail squid - 3. Red epiptera - 4. Chameleon - 5. Miltonia orchid

V2

Basic
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. Blue roan - 2. BEW - 3. Champagne double banded - 4. Agouti brindle - 5. Black variegated
6. Red colored rump - 7. Silver hereford belted - 8. Chocolate tan - 9. Cream dutch - 10. Fawn

Tame
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Red fox - 2. Jaguar - 3. Ring tailed lemur - 4. Emperor penguin - 5. Quoll

Wild
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Dragon fruit - 2. Peacock - 3. Royal gramma - 4. Tree frog - 5. Torch ginger

Riverwind

I pick 5
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Hope it's ok to post now??

YourLoveOnly

Otay Corral

I pick 3

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Rayne

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Laviee

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Riverwind

YourLoveOnly

Aww, mean dice so far! But Country and Laviee got to move yesterday and River today, so yay for progress :D

Country

I pick 4

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Aralie

Rayne

pick 7[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Country

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Country

I am currently sitting in square 9, I went through the green so I get to pick a prize correct? If so I would like peacock from the v2 wild group please ^^

Riverwind

Aralie

Aralie

Country

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Aralie

Riverwind

Riverwind

YourLoveOnly

You are actually further than you think Country, I think you missed your roll from your agency's account ^^ But yes you can have a peacock mice! :D Lemme know which gender.

Laviee

6!

Laviee

6 + 5 is 11! o3o

Can I get a female Dragon fruit? :D

Riverwind

Riverwind

Wow thats bad XD

ETA: For my own benefit so I don't lose track of where I am XD I am on square 9 still

Country

I was thinking I was on square 11....

Country

If I am on square 11 this roll should put me in the second green area....if that is the case I would like  5. Miltonia orchid - female and the peacock to be male please and thank you!

Riverwind

Riverwind

Aralie

Country

Riverwind

Riverwind

Current square: 16

Can I get a V1 tame #2 male please? (spider monkey)

Country

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Laviee

6[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Riverwind

Riverwind

Country

YourLoveOnly

Sorry for late reply @Country: but yeah your prize was valid. You just said something about sitting in square 9 when you were already at 12 :P I saw you change it to 11 later, so I think you figured it out (but I think you counted your starting square, which doesn't count) ^^

Will add all wins to owner records at the end of the thread :)

Riverwind

Riverwind

Current square: 24

I'll take a female V2 tame #3 please (lemur)

Country

5 [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Country

Riverwind

Riverwind

Country

Country

V1 Wild 2. Hawaiian bobtail squid male please

Current square: 28