News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Pride Month Okibi

Started by Ryuukokoro, June 10, 2018, 01:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I know Secundi is in a lull right now, but June is Pride Month and this is the first year I've been 'out' in the community, so to speak, so I'm very happy to celebrate it. :)

The Okibi are my only current shop without restrictions on coloring, so this is going to be an Okibi only event. If you'd like an Okibi to celebrate Pride Month, just post any of the Pride flags in this thread (you can google them if you're not sure what the different flags of the representations look like) and choose Male/Female, and Normal/Mountain/Fae. I'll make an Okibi for you based on the flag you post. :)

Since I'll just be using the flag colors as inspiration for each Okibi, it's fine if multiple people post the same flag. I'll make sure each is unique!

This will be open until the end of June.

I identify as Demisexual. :)

Ember

Hey Ryuu! Thanks for doing something for Pride Month! I imagine this flag will look familiar to you since we're both demisexual.

I'd love a female mountain!

YourLoveOnly

Great idea Ryuu! I'd join in but I am still not caught up and don't wanna start a new event until I am. However, I will participate in your event :D I identify as bisexual, polyamorous and kinky. I picked the BDSM pride flag to honour those last two (the polyamorous pride flag uses the same colorscheme so I figured this can work for both :P) Edit: Forgot to add, I'd love a Normal breed female please.

Kahlira

Straight here, but that's ok. My niece/nephew(niephew?)  flies the bigender flag, and I like the colors.

Edit to add female fairy. Can it be on males lines?

springacres

I fall somewhere on the demi/ace spectrum myself, good to see others here!
[edit] I am probably more demi though.

Female normal, please!