News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Champions -Adoptions-

Started by Sunchaser, May 26, 2019, 05:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

You stumble upon a bright blue building, a statue of dogs sitting on either side of the door. As you move forward you hear the sounds of dogs barking and playing in the distance. As you open the door you are greeted by a attendant. "Hello welcome to the Champions den. Are you here to adopt a dog or a puppy?" As you shake your head yes you are handed a clipboard with paperwork on it. "Ok just fill this paperwork out and we will see if we can match you up with the perfect companion. We breed the best dogs in the world and each is given more than enough love and room to roam."

After saying that little conversation you find a comfy chair to sit in and fill out your paperwork.

Ok everyone, this is where you can adopt some champions! Right now I am still working on the breeds so this is the list of breeds that I will have to start with:

Husky
Dachshund
Kelpie
Kishu
Saluki
Hound (Deutsche Bracke)
Beagle
Norwegian Elkhound
Westie
Australian Shepherd
Chihuahua
Shar-Pei
Belgian Shepherd
English Bulldog
Doberman Pinscher
Borzoi
Basset Hound
Dalmatian
Papillion
Cane Corso
French Bulldog
Irish Wolfhound
Pug
Shiba Inu
Boxer
Karelian Bear Dog
Mastiff
Bull Terrier
Toller
Chow Chow
Great Dane
Akita
Corgi
Boston Terrier
Greyhound

Sunchaser

Rules: You may only be waiting on 1 paperwork to be filled at a time. You can claim up to 3 dogs through this process.

You look down at the paper work and start to fill it out.

Username:
Breed of dog your looking for:
Pictures of coats you love:
What you want to train them in for competition:
Rp:(optional for fun and for possibility of extra points)

Paperwork waiting to be filled:
None currently

Sunchaser

Pick ups

Ember

Username: Ember
Breed of dog your looking for: Akita
What you like in a dog: Fluffy softness! But also unwavering affection (in whatever form the dog chooses). So..basically just dogs being dogs.
Big image is big
Also big
Surprise surprise still a big image
And another super large one
What you want to train them in for competition: Conformity? A little unsure on this one.
Rp:

I thank the attendant for the form and as I fill it out I'm smiling in anticipation of the potential companion I could be bringing home. There doesn't have to be an exact match but since it asks so many questions I take the time to essentially write in a dream dog. It couldn't hurt and it's not like I'll be disappointed regardless of who I bring home. When I finish filling in the form I bring it back to the attendant with a hopeful smile.

SeaCrest

Username: SeaCrest
Breed of dog your looking for: Australian Shepherd
What you like in a dog: Intelligence and playfulness

What you want to train them in for competition: Agility
Rp:
Miri chews on the end of her pen thoughtfully as she fills out the paperwork. Honestly, she isn't too picky about the dog she gets - she's a firm believer that good care and patience will get any dog to perform well. After she finishes filling out the form, she gets up and checks over her paper one more time before returning the clipboard and pen to the attendant with a smile and a thank you.