News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[pixelhearts] rockpool hunting! Quilligons revealed!

Started by Willow, May 02, 2020, 09:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

hey everyone!
I was scouring the beach earlier today and stumbled across something strange, at first I thought it was a sea urchin, but it actually turned out to be an egg nestled in a bed of quills  :o
It looks like it's close to hatching, you should see if you can find any more!

~

Look around my Secundi area and pets pages to find a rockpool image, once you find one post the link in this thread. The first to post the link to an egg claims it for themselves! :D
One egg per person for now.

There are 0 eggs left to find.
I think they'll hatch anytime now!

Eggs will hatch when they're all found!

Willow

[Quilligons revealed...]

Well guys that's the first wave of Quilligons revealed! They're semi aquatic quilled dragons, their body quills are believed to be where their ancestors once had wings. Their quills are flexible, highly sensitive feelers that can be used to search out prey, they can also be detached at speed in defensive maneuvers!

Q: Do the quills grow back...?
A: They can grow back the quills on their tails/head/legs when detached, but the two vestigial wing "quills" won't grow back if lost/damaged

Q: Are they male, female, or gender neutral/unknown?
A:They are also gender neutral, forgot to mention that, but as with the Whyos if you want to decide male/female that's fine, it just doesn't matter come breeding season :smile:

Willow

Oooh! A pretty yellow egg, well spotted! :D

9 left!

Kahlira

SeaCrest

Aralie

SeaCrest