News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ryuukan Introductory Raffle

Started by SkySong, October 15, 2020, 09:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

[.....banner coming later.....]

Welcome to Ryuukan, the dragon hall. Only the most trusted of travelers make it this far. Congratulations!

It isn't literally a hall, no. Only the largest of constructions hold a single dragon comfortably, never mind all of them.

Come this way, please! There are several dragons looking to find an Onjin - benefactor.

-

These dragons are still young, and have been given temporary names until they figure themselves out. If you end up bonding with one, please let me know when it decides it's name and gender! For records, naturally.

How about you go mingle? Get to know them?

--------------

[Sunkiss]
Fire with Skunk

[Haku]
Pearling Sea

[Sunburst] - SeaCrest
Plasma with Distal and Pointed

[Abyss] - Wild
Umbral Metal with Roan

[Callie] - Luv
Shadowed Fire with Piebald and Somatic

[Hunter] - melomar
Forest with Soot

[Autumn] - YLO
Umbral Fire with Mottled and Pointed

[Mulberry]
Umbral Plasma with Dun and Pangare
--------------

This is a raffle giveaway!

Simply posting gets you one ticket. You can earn more tickets by roleplaying yourself or another adopt of yours interacting with one of the dragons gets you another. For each 200 words in the roleplay text, you get an extra ticket (cap at 3 extra tickets). Feel free to make up size, personality, etc. You don't need to earn all your tickets in one post.

You can only win one dragon. Whoever wins first has the first pick, and second has second pick and so forth.

Entrants: Silvanon (wc 12), SeaCrest, skysnolimit (wc 230), YLO, toffeeca, Sunny (wc 142), River (wc 632), Pinkshadow, Luv (wc 692), Saturnalia, springacres, Ember, Country, BKC (wc 719), LilBitties, Wild, Aralie

Ticket count:
1. Silvanon
2. SeaCrest
3. skysnolimit
4. YLO
5. toffeeca
6. Sunny
7. River
8. River [bonus I]
9. Pinkshadow
10. Luv
11. Luv [bonus I]
12. Luv [bonus II]
13. Luv [bonus III]
14. Saturnalia
15. springacres
16. Ember
17. River [bonus II]
18. River [bonus III]
19. Country
20. skysnolimit [bonus I]
21. BKC
22. BKC [bonus I]
23. melomar
24. LilBitties
25. melomar [bonus I]
26. melomar [bonus II]
27. melomar [bonus III]
28. Wild
29. BKC [bonus II]
30. Aralie
31. BKC [bonus III]
32. SunshineWarrior
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Silvanon

... I'm not great at rollplaying, but all the same I am here!  I am definitely here looking around intently at all the pretty dragons!

SeaCrest

I'd like to claim my freebie ticket! I'll try to be back with some roleplay :)

SkySong

I'm trying to figure out how to include some kind of drawing option, as well. Probably won't happen this time but next event I'd like to try! If people have an idea of what seems fair, let me know. Literature/roleplay is hard enough to quantify, but word count is at least a rough indication of effort.

And also no pressure on trying to get extra tickets! The option is there for people who are inspired, but I don't expect everyone to be able to come up with things easily.

skysnolimit

Pâtisserie flits into the 'hall,' his spotted, translucent butterfly wings bringing with them a soft draft as he tilts his head around, horn pointing at first one Ryuukan and then another before he decides to prance-flit lightly toward Sunburst, wondering if they will speak a common language.

YourLoveOnly

Freebie ticket please! May be back later with writing.
For drawing, you could divide by sketched/inked/colored/shaded?

toffeeca

I would like a freebie ticket please ❤️❤️❤️

Sunchaser

Sun comes into the area for she had heard there was more dragons looking for a home. With me is my Aurora, a tarakona. I ride on her back before I get off to say hello to the other dragons, a hand resting on her back as we pass them.

We stop at abyss first and say hello. I take in the coloring of the dragon and am in awe over the beautiful pattern. All of these dragons where so beautiful. Sun hoped one would choose to come home with them.

Aurora tilted her head at abyss and said hello politely before she saw a calico colored one. Oh maybe they would be her new play mates? Sun was a good caretaker of dragons and various other creatures. Aurora crooned out to all the dragons here, would one play with her now?

Riverwind

Oooh I was just thinking how I would love to do some RP! I'll think of something and post in a short while :)

Riverwind

Excited whispers and murmurs carry on the wind as Riverwind walks through the thick forest with her trusted companion Tinsel. Squinting to see through the trees, there is a building just barely visible in a clearing not too far out. There are a couple of Secundians standing outside and one or two are seen venturing inside. What is going on, she wonders. Tinsel looks up at her guardian and sniffs the air. Her pupil widens and she takes off in the direction of the building like a bullet. "Wait!" River yells, and takes off after her.

Tinsel stops right outside the door and cautiously peeks around the corner. The fur on her back stands up and her tail fluffs out. Curious, River pokes her head in the door and sees dragon-like creatures within. Amazed, she steps inside the building and looks around at all the different colored dragons. Tinsel follows her inside and instantly is more relaxed—flopping down on the ground and grooming herself while her one and only eye scans the room.

River looks down at her beloved companion one last time before slowly venturing towards Callie. "Good day, my friend and I were in the area exploring when we found this place. Where are you guys from? Do you have a story? Tinsel and I love stories!"

Pinkshadow

They are beautiful <3
I'm not much of a roleplayer tho xD

Luv007

I cling at the edge of my sweatshirt sleeve as I stand in the opening to the keep of the legendary dragon creatures, willing the anxious bees in my stomach to quiet.  Our home is not one that usually seeks out inhabitants....  more one that those in need seem drawn to find.  Flashes of all the beautiful little lives that have passed through bring a calm, and a little twitch of a smile...  our home became one that shelters those that have lost their way as much as I had once lost mine.

Distracting me from my thoughts, a little hand wraps itself in mine, vibrating with trepidation.  I am reminded that I am not here alone.  Alone is a rarity these days, not that I mind.

"Mama, can we go in now?  I want to see," Harley almost yells in her excitement.  I look at her, take a deep breath, and will myself to start walking forward, hopeful, but still nervous about hoping.

"Just remember, we may be just having fun today..." I warn before crossing into the threshold of the halls.

"But," she starts to argue.  I glance down at her with a look we have shared many times.... *I love you, but don't cross me, child*.  "Okay, mama."  I know in my heart of hearts that is not the end of the conversation if we do not find a new friend today.

Harley drops my hand to run towards a mulberry purple colored creature.  Another smile passes onto my lips as she practically squees in excitement.  "She's my FAVORITE color, mama!!!"  The dragon's eyes open wide at the bouncing child standing in her presence....

"That's about how I feel first thing in the morning too, sweet girl,"  I comment.  Harley's laughter echoes in the hall.  The dragon reaches her nose out, sniffing at the girl.  Tendrils drooping from mulberry's snout drag along the rough stone floor, but she doesn't seem to mind.  She seems... curious? 

As the two begin to interact, I step back, glancing at our surroundings... an old habit born out of my insecurity in public.  With my back to the stone of the mulberry dragon's hall, I can see seven other dragon creatures vying for a home.  The one directly across from this dragon's hall drawn my attention.... his deep abyss of darkness calls to my soul in a distinctly familiar way.  I reach back behind me grounding myself with the feel of the stone hall of the mulberry dragon at my back.  Perhaps I should wonder over to him.... but then he is already interacting with another human....  I pause in thought and glance further around the hall.  Right next door to the mulberry colored dragon is one of a yellowish golden hue.  Then a light colored dragon with mint fur falling lavishly from its mane (Is that what the soft looking hair on these dragons is called?).  The next hall held a flower colored dragon interacting with a fairy horse creature.  The horse's marking were astounding.  And then, there across from Mulberry was the abyss of darkness again... she watched the dragon move, smoothly and calmly, for longer than she paused to watch any of the other dragons.  A movement from the hall next door caught her eye.... a white and black and reddish brown creature frolicked.  The creature's marking reminded her of the many foster kitties that had passed through her home.  Some had had calico markings, but none nearly as impressive as this creatures.  And next to her hall, one with a dark colored dragon, rather than being speckled with darkness like the one across from the mulberry dragon, this dragon was dark and tipped with sea green coloring.  Her heart stopped for a moment as her eyes moved to the next hall, the last one to examine and on the other side of the dragon her daughter was now running her hand along the neck of.... This dragon was a bay color like that of her beloved horse.  Perhaps you call it a different color in dragon, but her familiarity with horse colors made the word *bay* come to mind first.

[I am heinously out of practice writing or RPing.... please forgive if I'm made any errors in ettiequte!]
Word Count: 694

Saturnalia

Ooh! I'd love a ticket :) Hope to be back with some RP in the near future as well!

springacres

Ticket claim!  Will probably be back with some RP later as well :)

SkySong

Ticket tracking up to date. If having the word count listed makes you uncomfortable, please let me know! I can keep track of it privately instead.

As for rping, I will respond to everyone by default unless you roleplay leaving the dragon hall. If you happen to stop responding for whatever reason, there'll be no hard feelings from me! I'll be running this with everything happening at once unless someone's post conflicts with another in a huge way.

YLO - sketched/inked/colored/shaded, image size, any background and extra characters are all things I'm considering. I think if I did just literature/roleplay or just artwork it'd be easier to figure out, but balancing the both is a little tricky.

Silvanon - (not sure if you were intending to rp or not, but there's something first person there so you get a reply as well)
You're the first visitor these dragons get, so as you walk in eight pairs of eyes turn towards you. You're soon followed by an assortment of characters, though, so any stage freight you might feel dissipates with the activity. Looking around, you notice that the lightest dragon has turned back to look at you. The guide speaks up. "That one over there is called Haku. Seems lonely, no?"

skysnolimit
The colorful flurry from Pâtisserie's wings briefly attract the attention of all the dragons in the room. There's a brief stand-off as Pâtisserie takes in the gathered dragons but once he starts moving again the room relaxes. Sunburst notices the Elenaria is moving with purpose in their direction and takes to the air in a serpentine twist.

Sunny
Abyss looks up as you and Aurora approach with a satisfied, if not a little proud, expression. When you greet the dragon, it nods its head and rumbles a greeting back. Abyss watches Aurora croon with some curiosity before turning back to you, waiting to see what you'll do next. At Aurora's call, Sunkiss and Hunter look up, snaking their heads around to get a better look at the stranger.

River
With how much that has happened in the last few minutes, Callie jumps a little to find River so close and talking. "A day indeed, my friend! Welcome to Ryuukan! Tinsel. Tinsel? A name! For the feline?" Callie peers closer at Tinsel lying on the floor. "There are many stories to be heard around here. Stick around for evening dinners, there are plenty of elders who will talk your ear off if you sit still for too long." Callie says absent-mindedly. After a moment the dragon turns back to focus on River. "Exploring, you say? You're not here as an Onjin?" Callie's ears droop a little and the dragon takes a step back.

Luv - (you're wonderful dear, I don't see anything wrong~ Since you've already hit the max word count for tickets I wasn't sure if you wanted a response or not, but you get one anyway)
The dragons not already in conversation start in surprise and eagerly look towards the entrance at the sound of child's voice. Mulberry's eyes widen as Harley runs towards her, before chuffing and dropping her head to interact with the child. After sniffing a little, she lowers her head to try to nose at the little girl's forehead, although the bouncing makes it a little hard to aim.

Ember

My brain is a little fried right now but I'll hopefully pop back in to actually give a roleplay response when I can!

Riverwind

Seeing the dragon step back, River realizes that she may have offended it in some way. Making an attempt to mend things, she explains her situation a little further. "Being a very adventurous person myself and having a number of excitable companions, including Tinsel, I tend to go exploring quite often. It's always nice to get some fresh air and discover new things. I had no idea what was going on here but I admit I felt a little drawn to this place—otherwise I don't believe I would have found it!" She gives a friendly smile and looks around at some of the other dragons who have begun mingling with the other Secundians. Turning her gaze back to Callie, she gently inquires, "You seemed a little upset that I was not an 'Onjin.' What exactly is that?"

Tinsel, finished grooming, seems much more relaxed in the presence of all of the dragons and people. She ventures over to her guardian's side and sniffs at Callie curiously. She seems to be feeling a little playful, as she promptly rolls onto her back and exposes her underside to the dragon, peering up at it expectantly. River gives a little chuckle. "She must really like you—she never adjusts to new people or creatures this quickly!"

SkySong

At River's explanation Callie's ears flick forward and the dragon leans forward in fascination. "I've been told strangers are watched carefully when in our territory. How curious you've made it here! Perhaps it was meant to be." Unable to hold still for much longer, Callie circles River and hums.

"All dragons from Ryuukan are tethered here. We cannot leave the grounds. An Onjin is someone who supports our lifeforce so that we can travel beyond this realm. Not all who live here seek Onjin. If an Onjin were to die, it is said the dragons depending on them would turn back into carp."

Callie pauses for a moment, nose scrunching up a little. "Although, I've also heard dragons would turn into pearls, rivers, and clouds. The stories that say carp or pearls generally talk about being brought back to Ryuukan and restored. The river and cloud stories are a little more... bleak."

Tinsel sniffing at Callie seems to disrupt any train of thought. "Oh! This is. Hi?" Callie's nose reaches towards one of Tinsel's paws.

[tickets updated~]

Riverwind

River gets a little lost in thought for a moment before saying, "Well that makes sense why strangers would be watched closely here. I suppose that is what this gathering is about, then? The dragons here must be hoping to find Onjins today!" She pauses for a moment, watching the interaction between Tinsel and the dragon. "Maybe that's why I felt so drawn to this place," she thought aloud.

With the dragon's nose so close to Tinsel, this seemed to spark her playful side even more. Purring, she lightly batted at Callie's nose and promptly jumped up and began running circles around her, wiggling her rear end with excitement. Her one eye was focused on the dragon, and she seemed to be completely at ease in the middle of everything.

River smiled. "No, I'm sure of it. My heart tells me that we were meant to find this place today. I would love to become an Onjin, and I can promise you that whichever dragon depends on me, will not lack adventure and companionship." Her stomach rumbles and she looks around, slightly embarrassed. "Um...it's been a long trek for Tinsel and I though—is there anywhere we could possibly find some food?"

(I will likely RP some more, even though I have reached my max ticket number)

Country

These are amazing! I love dragons!

skysnolimit

Pâtisserie is temporarily stunned by the flurry of red fur and whiskers snaking through the air above him.  Not put off, but rather with an immediate adrenaline spike and more than enough curiosity to motivate his small frame, he lifts onto his hind legs and launches into the air.  His flying style is erratic as he moves back and forth in orbit of Sunburst, investigating the magnificent creature and hoping to locate head, tail, something.  Every now and then, he glimpses the glint of an eye--or is that the glint of a talon?

Are you in there? he thinks to himself and the Ryuukan laughingly, playfully.  Let's hope these dragons like to play.  It's like a game of hide and seek just to find the face he's talking to within all of those glorious coils!

If you don't read minds, I'll have to try something else, he thinks, sending this second thought also toward the roiling red cloud of Ryuukan before him.  As he waits for a response, he whicker-grunts a greeting, playfully testing the waters with the being in flight before him.

(Ah dear, I got poor Pât's gender wrong in the first post.  And to boot, I don't actually know what language Elenaria speak, if any!)

BabyKittenCandy

The outside of this place was deceiving. It certainly didnt look like it housed all these huge creatures! Eyes wide Devotion wandered in slowly and took a moment to take it all in. Her eyes were immediately drawn towards the huge purple dragons. Walking towards the first (Sunburst) she stopped outside the pen, cocking her head slightly as she looked up towards him. She hesitated for a moment before reaching out a hand towards him cautiously, eyes locked onto his. Smoothing the soft fur at his ruff she spoke softly to him. 'Hello there beautiful. What a gorgeous shade of purple you are.. just like the midnight forests at home'. She smiles at the last bit as she dropped her hand, her silver eyes staying with his just a moment more.  The huge beast seemed to neither like nor dislike the fuss, merely watching her with curiosity. Glancing about at the other dragons yet hardly noticing the people around her he eyes wandered to the other purple beast (Mulberry) and she made her way over towards them. This one seemed to be female and huffed at her approach. She stopped further than she had with the male, the female it seemed would need more reassurance that she meant no threat.  Holding up both hands  she sinks down lower towards the ground, below the eye level of the dragon at the same time as crooning the words of a long forgotten elvish song. After a few minutes the dragon stops huffing and Dev looks up to see its mighty head held still above hers. 'See beautiful? I mean you no harm.' She speaks softly and quietly to the mighty beast. Standing slowly she reaches out a hand caressing the soft fur as she did the male. 'You really are creatures of majesty arent you?' she says 'but why are you all here?'

(ooc: im really rusty and not so good at building from nothing! Sorry!)

melomar

I'm posting because these dragons are amazing and deserve lots of praise! I hope to be back later with a roleplay response. :3

SkySong

Tickets updated! Thank you to the role-players and to the people who have been able to stop by so far~ I'm glad people like these guys.

Riverwind
Callie endeavored to keep Tinsel in sight as she ran about, head craning this way and that while trying hard not to shuffle about lest the feline's tail get squished underfoot.

"Hm? Food?"

After a second Callie looked up from Tinsel and back to River. "Ask the guide." The dragon peers towards the entrance. "Looks like it's Takeshi today. He'll know where there's food for guests, although you might have to wait a bit. I don't think you're supposed to wander around without a guide. I'm not really supposed to leave until the guests are gone, either." Callie muses. "If you can wait a little longer I'm sure the others would be interested in talking, too."

skysnolimit - (I have no clue. I vaguely remember telepathy, which could be more of an idea thing than a language thing. Up to you if yours understands dragon speech~)
Sunburst hears a voice and deduces it's coming from the Elenaria who has risen in the air with greetings. The dragon arranges itself so that it can see the winged horse more clearly and speak politely. "Hello! Welcome to Ryuukan. You're a peculiar visitor! Where do you come from?" As the dragon speaks, it drifts lazily in the air, body coiling and uncoiling as it goes.

BKC - (no worries! Let me know if I'm not giving you enough to go off of and I can try to beef up the responses. Just a head's up in case you read the responses for others and get confused - others have generally taken to treating the dragons as sentient while I'm getting non-sentient vibes from your post so you'll have the guide speaking with you instead of a dragon.)
The guide in charge of the group brought to this area follows Devotion at a sedate pace, noticing her move from one dragon to the other. If observed closely, one could see a nametag that declares him 'Takeshi'.

"You're quite good with them!"

He calls out, moving closer to engage in conversation. "These ones are looking for an Onjin to sustain them on adventures beyond this realm. It can be a daunting responsibility, but all who've gathered here have been deemed capable of it." He glances over at Sunburst, who is staring after Devotion with ears perked, before looking back at Mulberry. "You certainly have the attention of these two."

LilBitties

I'm claiming my freebie ticket! I might be back to do some roleplaying.

SkySong

Riverwind

I did plan on making a response today but some life things happened so I figured it could wait ._. I hope that's ok (I am already at max ticket number anyway I think)

melomar

This aimlessly traveling journalist tries to cover great cultural festivals and important events happening all over the galaxy, to give would-be travelers great reasons to visit these many different realms. Today I share with you my most recent visit to XX planet.

The Dragon Hall, called Ryuukan, was majestic in ways I've only described the Grand Canyon. The hall's main walkway seemed endless as it seemed to disappear into the curve of the world. I could hardly fathom it, so I decided not to try. I would only strip my intelligence away with the pondering. As I walked past each dragon, I was able to gain a little knowledge about them physically. They were massive; one could appreciate the need for such a hall as Ryuukan for these dragons. They were Asian in type. That is, they had a long, snakelike body, great claws like a raptor, and a whiskered head (like catfish whiskers!) that was reminiscent of a wolf. They had long antelope horns and a mane that seemed to go all the way down the spine. I presume as much as I could not exactly see everything. I could only gather some information as the dragons sort of faded upward like a mountain. I cannot accurately convey how absolutely enormous these dragons were!

I stopped in front of one whose green color seemed to fade into shadow, perhaps a darker green or even black. Hunter was the name they had assigned them until they would choose one for themselves. These dragons had no known gender either, but would choose both when they bonded with an Onjin, or benefactor. I bowed low to Hunter and spoke with volume, "Greetings, great dragon!" Then I quailed under the dragon's great blue stare. Each eye held an ocean to explore. I felt like something very heavy rested upon my mind for a moment while I realized the intellect I must be dealing with. Unable to think of anything intelligent to say, I merely apologized for wasting their time. "Oh? But you haven't. Your thoughts are plain as day on your face!" Hunter chuckled deep in his chest, and for my part I snorted and laughed too. "Humor! I am usually funny at home. But not on first meetings, unfortunately. I appreciate being the butt of a joke, however!" I laughed again. There is a phrase about people who can laugh at themselves. I forget what it was. What dragon is going to want this airhead?

Later I saw a dragon that had attracted fewer visitors, at least from my observations. Their deep, violet stare drew me in instantly. Another heavy mind! "Greetings, great dragon," I bowed low again. "It is my humble honor to meet you, Autumn." For my second time meeting a dragon, I was able to pull a nice greeting out of my hat. I was quite proud of myself. The dragon snorted and rolled their eyes. "'Autumn' is a nice name, for now, I suppose." "Do you have another name in mind?" I asked. I was genuinely curious and waited for some vastly wise reply. The dragon's tail swished back and forth along the pedestal behind them. "Not exactly." "Oh." I smiled gently and said, "That's all right. I'm sure your Onjin will help you find the perfect name." The dragon seemed to inflate a bit and sit a bit more erect. "You mean that. Thank you, tiny person." I was just about to laugh, then in realization nearly fell over in my sudden embarrassment. I had not introduced myself! Did I forget to introduce myself to Hunter as well?! "I... I am deeply sorry. I did not introduce myself." And then I told the dragon my name.

SkySong

River you're fine - I just realized I hadn't posted all day and was being a bad event runner lol

melomar - I love it! Anything set in an inter-galactic setting is a win for me ;D
Let me know if you want a response but since you're giving dialog for both a dragon and your character I'm leaning towards you not expecting a reply.

melomar

I'm sorry about that, I got a bit carried away.  :-[
I'm glad you like it though.  :D

Wildfilly94

-waves- Claiming a ticket for the raffle please!

BabyKittenCandy

(ooc - Thats fine, I wasnt sure if I should presume to rp the dragons too, maybe they will speak to me if they like me enough?)

Devotion listened to what the guide said and nodded.  That seemed something she was certainly interested in, if the dragons were. To have a bond with such a creature was sure to be a fantastic and rewarding experience, she just needed to find the right one. She stepped back away from the dragons and closed her eyes, listening to her inner voice hoping for a sign.  A rumble from one of the nearby dragons brought her back to herself and she looked to see which one had responded.  She looked over at Sunburst who looked back at her expectantly, ears perked up.
'So, its you huh' she said, smiling at the creature and moving back towards him. She was sure given time she would be able to find a bond with any of the creatures there but this one seemed as if it was the most in tune to her at that moment.  She once more reached out to the huge beast, smiling when he responded with a low rumble deep in his chest.  'Well?' she asked him as she looked into his intelligent eyes. 'Would you like it if I were your...'she searched for the word a moment '.. your Onjin?' she asked him. 

Aralie

Hoping I will have time to do an RP post but will claim a ticket first :)

SkySong

Hi Wild!  :D

BKC
After seeing Devotion turn back to him, Sunburst preened, shooting a triumphant look towards Mulberry that seemed to scream 'see? She likes me better.'

"Maybe. Where are you from? What might I see in our travels?" Sunburst rumbles, after deciding she truly did expect a response. Although the words sound hesitant, the tone is coy and his eyes gleam with interest.

[tickets updated~]

BabyKittenCandy

Devotion was both suprised and pleased when the great beast suddenly decided to speak to her directly. She wasnt sure they would speak unless that had picked someone to bond to but again, given she had no information on the creatures really that was just an assumption on her part, something she often scolded herself to not do!

'I am from a land far away' she began 'I live deep in a wood called the Midnight Forests. At points the trees there are so dense that no sunlight can pierce the canopy, hence the name.  For my part I live in a small clearing very close to nature. There are towns and such a way away but I prefer the peace and quiet I can find there. However I also travel a fair amount. I enjoy seeing new places and learning new things, especially in relation to herbalism - natural remedies most would call it. I often move around through towns and cities helping where I can with small ailments' She trailed off for a moment thinking. 'Im not sure if that sort of nomadic lifestyle would be appealing to you though?' She questioned watching him with interest to see what his reaction might be.

SkySong

I think I'm going to give this till Monday night unless someone wants the chance to rp for these guys and won't be around this weekend. This won't be the last rp style event, though, so don't feel like you absolutely have to get something in.

BKC- (you've reached max, so you're welcome to continue or stop here! Up to you.)
Sunburst settles down to listen as Devotion describes her homeland. He tilts his head as he listens attentively, humming a little after she finishes.

"I have lived here all my life. I'm not sure what will suite me best. But, after all, that is the point of finding an Onjin! Getting to experience life beyond our territories has always interested me."

He straightens his head and it drifts forward a little, intently. "Do I understand you correctly and you take on the role of a healer?"

[Hi SunshineWarrior!! Welcome! :D)

SkySong

I know there are more efficient ways to do this, but I'm totally going to roll these one of the time to amuse myself. :P First rolled gets first pick, second rolled gets second pick, so on. You're welcome to list the ones you want in order based on your ordinal number (4th pick lists 4 in the order they want) or post in order. Up to you!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d32 : 25, total 25[/blockquote]

SkySong

First pick to melomar! List is now:
1. Silvanon
2. SeaCrest
3. skysnolimit
4. YLO
5. toffeeca
6. Sunny
7. River
8. River [bonus I]
9. Pinkshadow
10. Luv
11. Luv [bonus I]
12. Luv [bonus II]
13. Luv [bonus III]
14. Saturnalia
15. springacres
16. Ember
17. River [bonus II]
18. River [bonus III]
19. Country
20. skysnolimit [bonus I]
21. BKC
22. BKC [bonus I]
23. LilBitties
24. Wild
25. BKC [bonus II]
26. Aralie
27. BKC [bonus III]
28. SunshineWarrior

[blockquote]Rolled 1d28 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

SkySong

Second pick to SeaCrest! List is now:
1. Silvanon
2. skysnolimit
3. YLO
4. toffeeca
5. Sunny
6. River
7. River [bonus I]
8. Pinkshadow
9. Luv
10. Luv [bonus I]
11. Luv [bonus II]
12. Luv [bonus III]
13. Saturnalia
14. springacres
15. Ember
16. River [bonus II]
17. River [bonus III]
18. Country
19. skysnolimit [bonus I]
20. BKC
21. BKC [bonus I]
22. LilBitties
23. Wild
24. BKC [bonus II]
25. Aralie
26. BKC [bonus III]
27. SunshineWarrior

[blockquote]Rolled 1d27 : 23, total 23[/blockquote]

SkySong

Third pick to Wild! List is now:
1. Silvanon
2. skysnolimit
3. YLO
4. toffeeca
5. Sunny
6. River
7. River [bonus I]
8. Pinkshadow
9. Luv
10. Luv [bonus I]
11. Luv [bonus II]
12. Luv [bonus III]
13. Saturnalia
14. springacres
15. Ember
16. River [bonus II]
17. River [bonus III]
18. Country
19. skysnolimit [bonus I]
20. BKC
21. BKC [bonus I]
22. LilBitties
23. BKC [bonus II]
24. Aralie
25. BKC [bonus III]
26. SunshineWarrior

[blockquote]Rolled 1d26 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

SkySong

Fourth pick to Luv! List is now:
1. Silvanon
2. skysnolimit
3. YLO
4. toffeeca
5. Sunny
6. River
7. River [bonus I]
8. Pinkshadow
9. Saturnalia
10. springacres
11. Ember
12. River [bonus II]
13. River [bonus III]
14. Country
15. skysnolimit [bonus I]
16. BKC
17. BKC [bonus I]
18. LilBitties
19. BKC [bonus II]
20. Aralie
21. BKC [bonus III]
22. SunshineWarrior

[blockquote]Rolled 1d22 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

SkySong

Fifth pick to YLO! List is now:
1. Silvanon
2. skysnolimit
3. toffeeca
4. Sunny
5. River
6. River [bonus I]
7. Pinkshadow
8. Saturnalia
9. springacres
10. Ember
11. River [bonus II]
12. River [bonus III]
13. Country
14. skysnolimit [bonus I]
15. BKC
16. BKC [bonus I]
17. LilBitties
18. BKC [bonus II]
19. Aralie
20. BKC [bonus III]
21. SunshineWarrior

[blockquote]Rolled 1d21 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

SkySong

Sixth pick to toffeeca! List is now:
1. Silvanon
2. skysnolimit
3. Sunny
4. River
5. River [bonus I]
6. Pinkshadow
7. Saturnalia
8. springacres
9. Ember
10. River [bonus II]
11. River [bonus III]
12. Country
13. skysnolimit [bonus I]
14. BKC
15. BKC [bonus I]
16. LilBitties
17. BKC [bonus II]
18. Aralie
19. BKC [bonus III]
20. SunshineWarrior

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

SkySong

Seventh pick to Saturnalia! List is now:

1. Silvanon
2. skysnolimit
3. Sunny
4. River
5. River [bonus I]
6. Pinkshadow
7. springacres
8. Ember
9. River [bonus II]
10. River [bonus III]
11. Country
12. skysnolimit [bonus I]
13. BKC
14. BKC [bonus I]
15. LilBitties
16. BKC [bonus II]
17. Aralie
18. BKC [bonus III]
19. SunshineWarrior

[blockquote]Rolled 1d19 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

SkySong

Eighth pick is LilBitties! This makes the list:

• melomar
  • SeaCrest
  • Wild
  • Luv
  • YLO
  • toffeeca
  • Saturnalia
  • LilBitties

Once everyone's picked I'll lock the thread and start the process for the next thread.

Luv007

BabyKittenCandy

Huge congrats to all! I will so be stalking whoever gets to take home sunburst :)

Super excited to see what the next thread with these will be!

SeaCrest

First pick: Abyss
Second pick: Sunburst

Thank you!! :D

melomar

I would like to take home Hunter! Beautiful dragon <3