News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gryphions] some hand colored pretties (open)

Started by Gryphions, October 16, 2020, 03:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryphions

So since I'm stuck where I can't sit by the computer I have started hand coloring some gryphs. We have 2 right now to give away. Normally hybrids are breeding only, how are Sunny oops so you guys get to enjoy my oops!

First event

For this wonderful colored tiger inspired male gryphion I want y'all to entice him with candy! Post a picture of your favorite candy and also a little blurb of how he would live with you, include a name if you wish to too!
Start: now
Ends: October 20 with winner being announced the 21st

[B]Username[/B]:
[B]Candy pic or link[/B]:
[B]Blurb[/B]:

Second event

This wonderful boreal Gryph is looking for a fun owner, one that wants to dress up with him. So either find a picture, use him as a image or describe what costume you would wear together. It can be couples costumes or twins it's up to you!

Starts: Now
Ends: Halloween Eve, winner announced on Halloween!

[B]Username[/B]:
[B] Costume info[/B]:

Gryphions

YourLoveOnly

Username: YLO
Candy pic or link: Salt Water Taffy
Blurb: My favorite candy is Salt Water Taffy, which unfortunately they don't sell in my country! However, you look like you're big and strong! Maybe I could fly on your back and together we can go on adventure to find candy :D Sounds like a plan to you?

Ember

Username: Ember
Candy pic or link: I've always loved gummy snakes!
Blurb: He would have no shortage of friends if he came to live with me! There would be lots of big cuddle piles among other Gryphions to partake in, and candy too of course!

Username: Ember
Costume info: I've always wanted to try matching costumes with someone! And since I'm a nerd a Pokemon trainer and their "Pokemon" sounds like it would be fun! A Boreal would make for a fun Yamper cosplay - we just might need to call them a new variant of shiny to account for colour differences!

Riverwind

Username: Riverwind
Candy pic or link:
Blurb: I have always been obsessed with candy that has that perfect mix of chocolate and caramel--Milk Duds are the PERFECT blend. If you go home with me I will share my Milk Duds with you, or if you like other candies I'll get you whatever candy you want!

Username Riverwind
Costume info Boreal gryphs seem like the witchy type to me. I love arts and crafts and I would totally love to make a custom witch costume for you!

Luv007

Username:  Luv007
Candy pic or link:
Blurb:

The soft mane of the magnificent creature was a comfort in the cruel world.  She twined her finger into it gently and trace her finger lightly across one of the stripes on her great beast.  Gryphions weren't known for being affectionate or cuddly, but this particular boy seemed to have developed more tolerance than she had ever expected.  He blinked lazily at her, somewhere almost between curious and annoyed.  "Silly boy," she whispered.  He crooned back at her.

Ryuukokoro

Username: Ryuukokoro
Costume info: I'd have to introduce my new friend to my Halloween tradition of watching spooky movies--including my favorite, Beetlejuice! With his white and black striped tail, I would make him a jacket to match and have him dress up as the ghost with the most, and I'd pick a black dress and veil for myself to go as the gothic Lydia~

LilBitties

Username: LilBitties
Candy pic or link: KitKats
Blurb: I'd give him lots and lots of candy :)

melomar

Username: melomar
Candy pic or link: I love chocolate eyeballs. They're typically filled with peanut butter.
https://www.candywarehouse.com/item-images/125557-01_creepy-peepers-filled-chocolate-eyeballs-86-piece-bag.jpg
Blurb: I live in a rural community with lots of open sky and canyons to investigate. You'd have that for your playground. At night I have prepared a big pile of clean plush pillows! As for food, well I'm not sure what you eat but if you're into meat we have grass fed angus right down the street, and some of the best timothy hay you can get.

Username: melomar
Costume info: For Halloween I have a steampunk costume that I could probably find a match for you as well. The coat and skirt are distressed denim and all the trimming is gold or copper. I have a hat that could have been from The Dresden Files and goggles to match the rest. For you I think we could dress up your wings and drape a coat over you to keep you warm and dry from the elements, among other, metallic things.