News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Saks | Come n' get em' (1st event up)

Started by Tribe, March 07, 2010, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

---

Lines By Hunni
Shading By PouPou (big thanks here)

---

Once upon a time hunni was really rather bored of her every day hum drum life. So she bought herself a sewing kit. With a little cotton fabric from old things around the house she started making little sack people. She stuck on little glass eyes and set them on the self for all to adore, as people came and went the little sack people went with them. There was one for everyone, they seemed to be something a little more then just you know..a sack.

As people started calling hunni with surprise and awe in thier voices asking "how did you do that" and "its just so life like", hunni was honestly at a loss. Until one night she found out exactly what these people were talking about. As the clock struck midnight the little sacks on herself started moving about. They danced and hid in corners and some of them even started making other sack people.

Hunni had no idea how this could happen but she just couldnt keep this amazingness to herself now could she. So shes opened up a little sack people shop here on secundi to share her new found friends with the world.

---

This adoptable is really more of a collecters adoptables, its for when i need a break and just feel like giving away things to people who adore them. Thus The Saks were born.

---

The Saks Information

Currently there is only lines for the basic sack person. They have glass eyes which you can pick from an aray of colors. Thier sack skin depends on what i have lying around at the time, or of course when customs come around i can always go down to the little fabric store on secundi lane and get what you want (XD). Eventually as i have time ill add little ears and new eyes and probably some yarn hair for them but that will happen with time.

The Saks are genderless, sure some will look more girly..or some will look more manly but they are all genderless.

Breeding will happen in time..ive gotta do a baby line for it of some sort.

---

Basic Sak

---

Custom Parts Coming Soon
Cat Ears
Dog Ears
Bear/Mouse Ears
Elf Ears

Cat/Dog/Bear Nose
Mouse Nose
Human Nose

Stich Mouth
Stich Eyes

Yarn Mohawk
Yarn Pixie Bob

Got any things youd like to see added the the saks? please feel free to post them here.

---

Games will be threw out the thread

Tribe

Soul Orbs

The soul orbs are how the little sak people come to life. I bought them a long time ago from flea market as marble like decorations. I have tons of them so i have no worries of running out any time soon, and they are still sold so if i do no worries ill get more. Ive nailed down most of what each color does but some are still random effects.

Red Orb
Adds a bit of love to the soul

Blue Orb
Adds a bit of sorrow to the soul

Yellow
Adds a bit of happiness to the soul

Green
Adds a bit of envy to the soul

Pink
Adds a bit of compassion to the soul

Purple
Adds a bit of humor to the soul

Orange
Adds a bit of confidence to the soul

White
Adds a bit of hope to the soul

Black
Adds a bit of caution to the soul

Rainbow
Adds a bit of all to the soul

Unknow Colors

Cyan Orb
Magenta Orb
Light Blue Orb
Brown Orb

(images to come)

Tribe

First Sak Ever

This little guy is one i just done outta an old pair of pj pants. I havnt left any soul orbs out for him to get into so hes pretty drab when it comes to midnight but you can add any sorta soul orbs to him so he'll fit you perfectly :D

This boy wants to know what orbs will be used on him?

(3 orbs per a sak!)

XLostxDestinyX

YourLoveOnly

Me too ^^
I assume the first one is up for grabs, but I dunno how to get it? xD

Tribe

Sorry guys XD i forgot to post the event itself. Its up there now.

Poupou

Yellow - This little sak is happy to be the first sak!

Orange - It takes a lot of confidence to be the first!

White - This little sak is really hoping that people will love him and the other saks!

Hehehe! ^_^

XLostxDestinyX

I would add a Red orb for all the love we woul share
I would add a Blue Orb so he could share his feelings when he was sad
I would add a Purple Orb so we could live a life of humour!