News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[|Chopsticks|] Main Thread (Free Semi-custom Contest)

Started by Neocridders, March 31, 2010, 08:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Main thread - Starting Post

Howdy, Secundi-ers.
I'm sorry for my lack of activity in the adoptable world. The last three weeks I would go to school for seven hours and then come home to 5-7 hours of homework, and eat, shower, and sleep in any spare time after that. I've been trying to find time to get on secundi from my cell phone while riding on the bus or in a car, etc. But I just have not been able to get on much for my own adoptables, and for that I'm sorry.

I am not sure how 'steady' this adoptable will run. I hope I'll be able to finish things before I have these long periods of no adoptables, but honestly life is unpredictable and I can't make promises I know I might not be able to keep.

Just informing everyone that there won't be any event tonight. No need to wait around hoping for something you need to be speedy to catch. No need to refresh at all. It's only me setting up, maybe if you see you need to name something, you can name it.
I don't have anything else planned for tonight specifically.

I don't mind if you chat, it's just I don't want you all waiting around, thinking a game might happen, when there is no chance of that tonight. Maybe sometime this weekend? ;)

Sorry if I'm not very 'cheerful' tonight. Things in the last few days have been really sad, and I am not over them yet. I'm sorry :(

Neocridders

Forms
Any forms you'll need will be here

Claiming a premade or franken chopstick~
Name:
Owner:
Image of chopstick:

Claiming a premade or franken sushi~
Name:
Owner:
Equipping? (If yes, to what chopstick?):
Image of sushi:

Claiming a semi-custom chopstick~
Name:
Owner:
3 colors to be contributed to the chopstick:

Claiming a semi-custom sushi~
Name:
Owner:
3 colors to be contributed to the sushi:
Equipping? (If yes, to what chopstick?)

Claiming a full-custom chopstick~
Name:
Owner:
Bandana color:
Stick color:
Tail color:
Cherry color:
Cherry stem color:
Little face and arm mark color:
Markings:
Marking colors:

((Full customs should not be impossible. No wild animal coat mimics, like zebra or cheetah))

Claiming a Full-custom sushi~
Name:
Owner:
Equipped to what chopstick? (If available):
First scale color (face color):
Second scale color (tail color)
Markings:
Marking colors:

((Customs should not be impossible. No animal coat mimics, please. Ex: Zebra or Cheetah))

Claiming a sushi to match an already existing chopstick~
Name:
Owner:
Equipped to:

Neocridders

Current Games
If you want to know what current activities there are, this is the post to look. All games should be posted both in this post and in thread.

June 4th :: Free Semi-Custom Contests
Since it's been a while, let's have some fun.
Everyone fill out the semi-custom form and post it here. I'll go through them and pick ones I like or at random, depending on what I feel like, and I'll post the finished result here.
This ends when I feel like it. One semi-custom form per person.
I doubt I'll be able to make every single one of them, so please don't be sad if you don't get one. The amount I do depends on how busy I am and how many forms there are.

Neocridders

To-Do List

I'll put things I need to have finished here, so you know about where you're at on the waiting list.

Sometimes I do things out of order because it will be faster to do that. It shouldn't happen too often, but don't get upset if a certing at the bottom of the list is done while I'm certing some things at the top, and you're in between. I promise I'm not playing favorites.

My list ~

~~~~~

Information I need in order to continute with my list:
(If your name is here, please post in thread the information asked for in RED so I will see it. If I get the info before I make it to you on the list, everything will be wonderful. If I don't get this information by the time I get to it, I'll skip and go on. If I have no sign of you for a while, and I actually finish my list without getting that information, I'll PM you.)

Silvanon: Need name and owner

Ponymama: Need name and owner (and equpped to what chopstick if equipping)

~~~~~~~
Attention:All babies from the valentine event are colored. I need anyone who entered to agree with the paired person on who gets what baby. If I don't receive any preference from either, I'll pick.
If you have both of the pair post, you can post names and owners :)

9.6.Fwuffly - champagne
10.3.IvySpring - ivy

Boy

Boy

Alright, two names will be posted above two babies. The two people named need to figure out what one they want, and must agree on the ownership of the babies.
Once that is clearly posted with a decission, please post a name and owner, so I can get to certing those.

All agreements must be posted in this thread, anything from the old thread will be ignored since I feel it was very disorganized how I had it set up

Neocridders

Pickups

Things that I've finished recently will be posted here for a while. I'll take things down after a few weeks, but if you missed pick up, you can look in the owner album.
If you can't find it, and you know I've passed it in the to-do list, please send a message to me.
I'll try to figure out what happened, and if you are just missing a pickup, I'll send you the image.

Please look for the image before asking about it. I made the owner album for organization and easy finding things. I put time into that, and if you don't even bother using it, my time is wasted.
Honestly, I can't seem to find enough time in the world, so let's not waste my time! Thanks!

Dunkel

Hiyoko

Spixy

Echowing

SeaCrest

Neocridders

Information
Information that is not quite 'news' but still needs a place so everyone can easily find it will be here.

Maybe it is old news, or maybe just general information. If you need help, try this post before freaking out. If you still have a question, feel free to PM me! I'm open to PMs always, and I don't bite, so feel free to PM questions if you need to. Neo makes mistakes, so if something contradicts itself here or there or anywhere, just pm me. My brain works in a confusing way that I don't even understand, so it is extremely possible that I said one thing here and said something different somewhere else and it does not make sense.

:)

Neocridders

This is a post.
It's here just in case.
If Neo forgot something
It has a place.

Sunchaser

once garney says which she wants ill name mine. ^___^

Garney

I think I saw Sunny wanted the fiery little one, so I'll take the blue starry one pleases.

Sunchaser

Neocridders

Great! Just let me know what you want to name yours, Garney!

Garney

Goddesss

In the other thread YLO and I had decided on me getting the pink one.  I would like to name her Bashful please.

Neocridders

Bashful, Erica, Nut, and Floral are certed and in pickups.
Oh, thank you Goddesss for letting me know. I looked at the other thread and I saw that YLO posted a name there.
:) So, you four are good to go! Thank you so much!

Neocridders

Game Added

April 2nd : Personality contest!
Ends : April 3rd at 00:01, or midnight according to the top right hand clock.

This little chopstick came to me the other day looking for a nice home. He is interested, however, to know what secundi thinks he is like. What do you think his personality is? Is he one that groans at everything, or giggles all the time at how wonderful life is? Is he a quiet one, or someone who gossips for a living? What do you think he is?

He'll go to the person who gives the best personality.

The personality can be as descriptive or not as you want, it can be short or long. There are no limits in length. Please have fun.

(Note - this is not a random contest, it is actually more of a writing and character developing contest. I plan to make Chopsticks roleplayable when more of them get out there, so I want to know who is into that sort of stuff. This is for both the personality itself, and the skill put into telling about it. This is NOT a 'guessing' game. His personality is whatever you want, not something you are trying to guess. Also, if you win, you have no obligation to keep the personality you picked. I know sometimes people change their minds on how they want characters to be. That's fine! If you like this contest, I'll be sure to have another some time in the future!)

Please don't be a foul sport. If you can't be happy for the winner if it's not you, don't bother entering the game. It's a GAME. There will be only one winner, and it might not be you. That's how this game works. You are not winning a sports car that will twinkle in the sunlight and steal away your precious gas money. You are winning a Chopstick. Althought chopsticks do enjoy imagining themselves as 'sports car value', they are not. It is not impossible to get one, and there will be more opportunities to win a free one. I promise.

So, let's have fun, alright?
:)

Echowing

Personality contest:

This chopstick is a bad boy despite, no actually, because of, his bright pink color. He is always thought to be wimpy and girlish at first glance but that happens to be a grave miscalculation. He is more the type to attack silently and swiftly with devastating power than to give hugs. At any moment he is prepared for the unexpected and a fearsome scowl never leaves his face. If you manage to earn his trust (which is not likely) he will protect you or fight alongside you till the end. Being a warrior, he has vowed to never be beaten and he intends to stick to that plan. The moral he's out to teach? Don't mess with guys in pink.

Neocridders

Quick Word Semi-custom Auction!

What's a word semi-custom auction, you ask?
You suggest a word to me. The word will play into how I think the chopstick will look like. If you suggest a pretty specific word, please don't be upset if I change how I invision the chopstick to look like (like, if you say 'Pikachu' I'll promise you won't be getting a pikachu mimic, but something with whatever I want it to look like. Possibly lightning bolts.)

If you post something I'm not too familiar with, or I don't feel comfortable with, I'll do whatever I see it as. It is completely up to me what will end up happening.
I'll try to make the critter great, but please don't be 'expecting' a certain something, because I can guarentee you will not be getting what you expect. If you know what I mean.

To bid on this quick auction, post this form:

Name:
Owner:
Word:

This is ONE word. No words with two words put together. No 'Bubble gum', no 'Cotton Candy'. And no trying to get around this by posting 'Bubblegum' or 'Cottoncandy'.

Nope. One word. If I find you trying to get around this, I'll let you know the word is not ok.

SB:1k
MI:1k
BIN: None

This will end at 20:00 going by the clock at the top right hand corner of the screen :D
If no one bids, I guess no one gets this chopstick. :D

YourLoveOnly

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Taruia

Taruia

Name: Twilight
Owner: Taruia
Word: Twilight
Bid: 10k

>.> yep...Taru can read >.>

Willow

Name:Elysium
Owner:Willow
Word:Ethereal
Bid:15k :)

~Willow

Taruia

Dunkel and I talked this out, but I think we both forgot to post XD

Name: Dashyn
Owner: Me XD

Taruia

Name: Twilight
Owner: Taruia
Word: Twilight
Bid: 30k

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Neocridders

Taruia should check pickups. Thanks for the bids :)

Also, as long as you post the form once, you don't need to post it again. If you want to just post a bid if you are bidding again, that's fine.

If you are changing your word or the name or the owner or the gender, however, please repost the form. I'll take the newest form from the winner (so, the one posted closest to the end time)

Please never edit your bids or forms :)

YourLoveOnly

Lookky demands a chopstick.. Guys >.<

Name: Silko
Owner: Lookky
Word: Tribal
Bid: 100K

pwetty pwease? xD

Taruia

Neocridders

Dunkel and Taruia can look in pickups for their babies <3

Thanks so much for posting names and things. I love a shorter list. Hehehe ;)

And thanks for the bids.

*pokes the personality contest* Ends tonight. Just a reminder to get those entries in! :D

hiyoko

Neocridders

In the other thread you said you liked the other one ;)
Have a change in mind?
And Spixy will have to post confirmation on this agreement. I'll send her a PM.
Thanks for posting!

Spixy

Name: Jilly Blue
Owner: Spixy

I don't mind taking the boy Hiyoko, I really don't, so if you'd like the girl, take her <3

Neocridders

If you change your minds in the next few minutes, feel free to edit. I'm going to go dye easter eggs now, so I'll cert them when I'm done. :D

Edit: Nooo. False alarm. The eggs have not even been cooked yet.
Soooo, just kidding. Feel free to edit anyway. Just let me know if you do. I'll work on certing later. :D Thanks, though, for the responses

Neocridders

10 more minutes in the quick auction. I've been a bit down today - a classmate was killed on Monday and today was her visitation. I never thought I would, but I cried so much while being there. My eyes are red and soar, so I might take it easy tonight, go to bed before one o clock.  so yeah, I'll make the semicustom tomorrow!

Neocridders

I believe the winner is Taruia with 110k.
I'll work on your Twilight tomorrow morning.

The personality contest for the pink boy ends in an hour or so.
I'm going to sleep now, though, so I won't be on to close that.
Sorry >< If you're a minute or two late, I won't be too picky, but anything after 00:10:59 should be counted as late

;) Alright?
Well, good night, my friends.

Wolfs Fang

Personality Contest: This Chopstick's personality is a bit strange. He's ashamed of his pink color, so he's quiet around others. However, those who know him well know better- his coloring, like his peronality, is one of the things that make him unique. His cheerful, upbeat personality brightens up the world of others around him. This Chopstick is a wonderful person as he is, but ironically, he doesn't know it.

~Fang
~~

Neocridders

:) Alright, I looked at the personality contest entries, and I think Echowing has a personality he likes.
He's not one to mess with, huh? No one should pick on a guy because of his color. They'll surely regret it with a 'whap' of the ol' chopstick.

Hehe ;) Name and owner, Echowing! Thanks for playing everyone! More games might occur later.

Echowing

Oh wow! Thanks, my first chopstick  ;D

Name: Gladiator
Owner: Echowing

Oh yes, he's a tough one x3

Neocridders

And I'm sorry you guys are waiting so long. Ahh. I've been a bit sick, and I couldn't bring myself up to my photoshop. I've been on facebook and secundi from my phone.

So, I'm sorry.
I'll get to the certings soon <3

I hope you like your new chopstick, Taruia!

Neocridders

Here I am, doing some grave digging. Poor Chopsticks need some attentions!
New game!

June 4th :: Free Semi-Custom Contests
Since it's been a while, let's have some fun.
Everyone fill out the semi-custom form and post it here. I'll go through them and pick ones I like or at random, depending on what I feel like, and I'll post the finished result here.
This ends when I feel like it. One semi-custom form per person.
I doubt I'll be able to make every single one of them, so please don't be sad if you don't get one. The amount I do depends on how busy I am and how many forms there are.

Goddesss

Claiming a semi-custom chopstick~
Name: Summer Fun
Owner: Goddesss
3 colors to be contributed to the chopstick: Cyan, Yellow, orange

YourLoveOnly

Semi-Custom Form Fun :D
Name: Anthony
Owner: YourLoveOnly
3 colors to be contributed to the chopstick: #FAE900, #A3DE22, #A25D18

sera

Semi-Custom Form!
Name: Sanction
Owner: sera
3 colors to be contributed to the chopstick: Dark blue, golden yellow, silver

SeaCrest

Semi-Custom Form!
Name: Alex
Owner: SeaCrest
3 colors to be contributed to the chopstick: Light brown, green, cream

kasatsu

Semi-Custom Form!
Name: Kethill
Owner: kasatsu
3 colors to be contributed to the chopstick: #296335, #2c5e67, #781521

Echowing

Semi-custom :)

Name: Fortune
Owner: Echowing
3 colors to be contributed to the chopstick: Gold, Red, White

Angella

Semi-Custom Form:

Name: Thalia
Owner: Angella
3 colors to be contributed to the chopstick: Blue, silver, white

Neocridders

Oooh. Lookie what I have fore SeaCrest:

BTW: If anyone is interested in Chopsticks or Gryphions, I have a trade thread open. Domain's about to expire. I can't let that happen.

SeaCrest

Quote from: Neocridders on June 06, 2010, 04:11:17 PM
Oooh. Lookie what I have fore SeaCrest:

BTW: If anyone is interested in Chopsticks or Gryphions, I have a trade thread open. Domain's about to expire. I can't let that happen.

Squee!