News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jumpers - Distraction Game

Started by red_uni387, July 06, 2010, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I got some really sad news yesterday and really would rather get my mind off of it. Anyone bored and want to play? I was thinking slow style pick a door, where people take turns instead of just claiming doors willy-nilly. So it'd be like this:

Person 1: Door....5!
random.org: you lose. the jumper was behind door 3!
me: person 2, you're up~
Person 2: Door 8?
random.org: you lose. the jumper was behind door 4!
me: person 3, your turn
and like that until,
Person ???: Door 7!
random.org: WINNER! *insert prize pic* Please post name, gender and owner :]

sounds fun right? Please post if you'd like to play, and if there's at least 4 people here I'll start a game <3

and please ask if you have any questions; I know I'm terrible at explaining XD

red_uni387

Prize Pot/Winners

indigowulf

Oh I love rainbow hair up there! Im currently trying to figure out how to use genepool with its genetic coding in photobucket, since Im basically blocked from the gallery I was using, but I'm mostly here!

Keilin Alyr

I don't own one of these lovelies yet. Count me in for the game. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

red_uni387

rainbow hair's fun to do without a gradient~
and in photobucket I believe there's a little section for notes - you could put the genetic code there :)

Hi Keilin! :D

Keilin Alyr

Hiya, Red. How goes everything? =)

It does look like that rainbow hair was colored by hand, definitely too smooth for most gradients I've seen. I'm impressed. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

red_uni387

Not too good, but that's life. Finally gonna do something useful with my time, though I'm terrified of making mistakes >>

aww thanks <3

i'm off to the gym for now, hopefully will be back in an hour though...is part of the deal i made to get my mom to pay for PI ><

red_uni387

anyone wanna play now? i sees people online

indigowulf