Dark Castle/Night Kennels Game Show Event ~Over, Prize Claim Starting Now

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, July 08, 2010, 10:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

It's like one of those images where you can see one of two hidden pictures; there's one with an old hag and a young girl that's pretty well-known, I think.

CutieePiee

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Alright times up! And here is the answer!

Since Mutt was the first to answer correctly Mutt gets to pick the next category/question.

Mutt

Oooh okay, well can we do another Japanese Animation then? I'm not so good with movies XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Mutt

oh sorry didn't realize I had to pick, 200?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ok, Random.org decided that Mutt gets the points and now on to the next question!

What are two shows created by manga artist Yuu Watase?

For this one the time limit is 3 hours.

Goddesss

If this person made more than 2 shows will any answer work or do you want 2 specific ones?

Keilin Alyr

Fushigi Yugi and Ayashi no Ceres, the latter of which I know because my roommate has a few of the manga series on her bookshelf. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Any two shows. Brownie points if you list my favs though!

Mutt

Fushigi Yûgi and Ceres, Celestial Legend

Goddesss

Absolute Boyfriend and Ceres, Celestial Legand

Neocridders

indigowulf

jojo

Wait, clarification -- do the series have to be manga series that were turned into shows on TV? Or can we say any series created by Yuu Watase, regardless of whether it was turned into anime or not?

Ryuukokoro

Eeeeeeee I love her stuff!! Even though I'm not a big fan of shojo lol.

I'm going to guess your faves from her are Ayashi no Ceres and Fushigi Yugi. (Well, they're my faves anyway! hee hee)

sera

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Sorry for the delay guys! Every time I got on for more than a minute or two RL would butt in and I'd have to leave.  >:( I'm going to go ahead and post the next question if that's okay with everyone.

500 What is That?

Sunchaser

a thumb on a bullet proof vest O.O okay maybe not but im guessing anyways cause i havnt been ble to participate.

Neocridders

It's a thumb. If that's what you're looking for?

BabyKittenCandy

Someone holding a bit of wood is gonna be my guess and yay for catching a question :)

XLostxDestinyX

Im gonna go the other way and say toe lol just happy to catch a question!

Goddesss

Looks like a finger to me also. 

My guess is going to be a birds toe though

Ryuukokoro

Hmm, I'm going to guess it's the wooden handle of ...something! ^^;;

Goddesss

sera

sera guesses a man's thumb holding onto something. . . xD;  /lame guess

Mutt

I'm going to guess that it's a birds toe.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay now that I have more than a minute to get on I'm gonna go ahead and apologize for not being here recently. One of the girls I work with just lost her father and I have been covering all of her shifts. This means I've been at work everyday for the past week. She should be back at work tomorrow so I should have my free time back though. That being said  I'm going to post at least two questions a day until I run out so we can go ahead and get this over with before all of the dogs grow up.

The answer to the last question was Megan Fox's Thumb so any one who answered thumb got it right. The previous question everyone got right. because it is taking me so long everyone who answered correctly on the last two questions get the points.

Alrighty then to keep things rolling along here's the next question!

Movie Blockbusters ~ 300

Name the 1970's Disney film that was partially filmed in black and white and has a sequel coming out this year.

Edit: You have three hours to answer.

Sunchaser

Neocridders

Well, I don't see any disney movies that were released in the 70s that are coming out (as disney movies) in 2010. So, errrr... Robin hood is my guess.

CutieePiee

Neocridders

This is a hard question for me. The good news is now I know all of the future (up to 2013 i think) Pixar movies. Yes!
... but Pixar is going to have a live action film? Strange...

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Hmmm I know it was made in the 70's but it did take them forever to make let me just check the release date real quick guys.

Edit: the actual movie didn't come out until the 80's so let me fix the question. ()()()

Ryuukokoro

*runs through thread* Wheeee I guess Tron! *runs out the door*

Neocridders

Oh, well then can I change my guess to Tron as well?

I would have guessed that originally, but the 70's part really messed me up.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Times up and yes the answer is tron, random.org picked ryuu for the points and here is the next question.

Movie Blockbusters ~ 500

Name four movies that have recently (within the past twenty years) been remade. Any movies that have the same name/characters will be considered correct. It does not necessarily have the be the exact same story.

XLostxDestinyX

1: Nightmare on elm street
2: Alice in wonderland
3: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4: King Kong

Goddesss

1. Annie
2. Bad News Bears
3. The Bourne Identity
4. The Cat in the Hat

Sunchaser

1. Tron :-p
2. A-team
3.King Arthur
4.speed racer

dad helped :-p

Goddesss

Oh forgot Speed Racer.  thats a good one

Neocridders

Freaky Friday
Charlie/Willy Wanka and the Chocolate Factory
Yours, Mine, and Ours
17 Again
(I think? I'm on my phone, so I'm trying to remember without google...)

Mutt

1. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. Hairspray
3. Alice in Wonderland
4. Charlotte's Web
5. Hamlet

Sunchaser

Neocridders

Shoot, does charlie anthe chocolate factry count? You said same name? Agh. Whoops. I hope I didn't misunderstand.

Ryuukokoro

1. Nightmare on Elm Street
2. Friday the 13th
3. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
4. The Amityville Horror

There, my remakes are not only all horror movie remakes, but also all done by Michael Bay. XD I felt the need for a theme going on heh heh.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay and Random.org decided XLostxDestinyX wins the points. Here is the next question.

Japanese Animation ~ 100
Name the show with a character called Usagi/Serena.

You have three hours to answer.

Goddesss

Ryuukokoro

Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn!!

(aka Sailor Moon!) ^_^

Mutt