Ishmahri - Halloween Thread - Closed - All Pick-Ups Inside

Started by Ryuukokoro, October 19, 2009, 10:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Welcome to the Ishmahri Halloween Party!

The Ishmahri are a three-stage adoptable with lineart done by Linaeve and owned by PonyMama. The Ishmahri are tiny creatures the size of a Skittle! They stay in their child form unless you obtain an item to grow them into an adult. For more information, check out the website by clicking on the banner above. ^_^

As part-time colorist, any Ishmahri that I have colored will have my dragon symbol at the top of their leaf cert. Please let me reserve five more posts. :)

Ryuukokoro

It's almost time for Halloween... and the Ishmahri are throwing a party! In honor of this spooky holiday, PonyMama has taken the time and effort to make some very beautiful Halloween masks that can be worn by your Ishmahri. These masks will only be given out during Halloween events!

There's lots to do before the big night. First the Ishmahri need to get themselves costumes for the party, then the whole place needs to be decorated and snacks need to be made in preparation. Finally it'll be time to party! We have a costume contest with awards for the best costume, and a bobbing for apples long-running game. And we'll do some other fun games along the way too!

Now let the spirits of the otherworld gather and our spooky celebration commence!

Ryuukokoro

Event 1: The Costume Shop

The Ishmahri will need costumes to attend this spooky bash! Five Ishmahri will be entering the costume shop and buying a mask for the event. For a fee, you can claim these Ishmahri as they exit the shop wearing their masks!

What's this mean? Basically it's a chance to buy yourself a semi-custom of an Ishmahri wearing a Halloween mask! There's 5 slots, each slot is  20 SG. To claim a semi-custom, post the following sentence in this thread: "I saw a _____ _____ Ishmahri with the colors _________ exiting the shop!" And send 20 SG to this account. For examples of what the Ishmahri look like wearing their masks, see the next post!

The three blanks are for gender (male or female), age (child or adult), and colors. You can post as many colors as you wish, but if you post more than four or five and I will have trouble fitting them in lol. So an example post would be "I saw a Female Child Ishmahri with the colors of black, white, and red exiting the shop!"

Slots:
1. sera
2. YourLoveOnly
3. CutieePiee
4. sera
5. YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

Event 2: Decorating the House!

The Ishmahri need their home decorated for Halloween and snacks need to be cooked for the arriving guests! So they're going to need help...from you!

Post one non-hotlinked image of a Halloween decoration or Halloween-themed snack in this thread to be entered into a free raffle. Four winners will be chosen from the entrants at random and those four will get to choose from the prizes colored for these events by PonyMama!

Free raffle ends on Halloween, Oct. 31 20:00:00

Entrants:
CutieePiee
sera
YourLoveOnly
SplitX

Ryuukokoro

Event 3: Costume Contest

Now it's Halloween night, and the Ishmahri are arriving at the party! There is much fun to be had this night. And everyone is talking about the costume contest. Best costume of the night will take home first place prize!

What could this game be? Why, it's a free custom contest! (Costume...custom...get it? heh heh!) Everyone can post one full custom form in this thread. You have until Halloween to get your form posted. Then, on Halloween one entry will be chosen at random and will be made into a real custom as a first place prize! :)

Custom Form:
Name:
Owner:
Body color:
Scales color:
Horn color:
Markings:
Mask colors:

Ryuukokoro

Event 4: Bobbing For Apples

The Ishmahri Halloween party is going swell. Lots of games are being played, snacks are being eaten, the little critters are chatting and sharing their costumes and having a grand ole' time. In one corner there's a group clustered around a tank of water. Why, it's the popular bobbing for apples game! Will you give it a try? Come up with an apple in your mouth or come up empty, but no using your hands! (Er, hooves.)

Thanks goes to indigowulf for the idea of this game. :) Each person may bob for an apple once a day! That means from 00:00 to 23:59. To try to grab an apple, post I'm dunking into the tank! in bold. A coin flip by me will say whether you got an apple or came up empty. At the end of the party (Halloween night) the person with the most apples wins a custom Ishmahri with a Halloween mask! There will be other prizes for the other entrants as well.

PonyMama

I promise to re-do the items usage soon.  I really do.  But I can't wait to see what Ryuu has in store for these little guys for halloween.  I hope everyone has fun

Ryuukokoro

Sorry for the delay in setting up events, the first two have been posted! The other events will be coming up very soon. Hopefully if I'm not too tired after stupid work tomorrow. :)

YourLoveOnly

"I saw a Female Child Ishmahri with the colors black, purple, red and white exiting the shop!"
If you choose child, does that mean they'll stay a child?
Can you get more than 1? (I'm guessing 1 per round as there are only 5 slots, but you might do more rounds?)

CutieePiee

Event 1:
"I saw a male adult Ishmahri with the colors purple, black, orange, and green exiting the shop!"

Event 2:

sera

"I saw a Female Adult Ishmahri with the colors Crimson, Gold, and Silver exiting the shop!"

Ryuukokoro

Oh yes sorry I wasn't more specific, it's one slot per person for now. If no one claims the last 2 slots by Oct. 23 0:00:00, they will be free for anyone to claim. :)

Ishmahri stay in their child form until a growing item is applied to grow them to an adult. :)

sera

Ryuukokoro

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

I can claim another one now, right? =3

"I saw a Male Adult Ishmahri with the colors white, gold and cyan exiting the shop!"

sera

If the other two slots are open now. . . *Coughs*  xD

"I saw a Male Adult Ishmahri with the colors dark indigo, white, and ebony exiting the shop!"

Ryuukokoro

Thanks for your patience everyone. Work has been killing me lately. But I got the last two events up! Semi-customs will be done by Thursday at the latest. My only day off this week, so I can get some stuff done. :)

Edit: And please don't forget Event 2 is still going!

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

Curse school! D; No photobucket, no images, no nothing! -reminds self to enter things when I get home-
I'm dunking into the tank!
-pulls fish out of shirt pocket- O.O; Ryuu? How'd this get in here?!

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly.... coin is heads! What a beautiful apple you've got there!

SplitX.... coin is heads! Looks like that fish is lucky! XD

CutieePiee

sera

Custom Form:
Name: Tatyiana
Owner: sera
Body color: Dark Grey
Scales color: Dove grey
Horn color: Crimson
Markings: Black and dove grey splotches (calico-esque?)
Mask colors: Green, orange, and yellow (like leaves changing colour for autumn! <3)

Ryuukokoro

CutieePiee.... coin is tails! Sorry, just wet hair and face for you.

sera.... coin is heads! A small apple, but it's very shiny and red.

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

>> -pulls fish out of shirt- OwO Ryuu, what the snap are you doing, putting my guppies in there? XDD
-sporfles- I had a dream like that last night. o.o Our whole house & the entire world was like... flooded, but I could breathe underwater, and so I let my fish out of their tank and swam around with them and like a bazillion other guppies & other pretty fishies. >:3 It was awesome! Then people started turning into mermaids & other mer-fish (like a shark's body instead of a fish's or a dolphin's, etc.) I had a super fancy, spiffy tail. A bunch of PI people were there. They had name tags on, is how I knew it was them. XDDD
I actually think you were there, Ryuu. o.o Granted you looked like your avvie, but you had a spiffy orca tail. Red was there, and she had an awesome lionfish tail. -sagenod-
/end random speaking-ness

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly... coin is heads! Two shiny apples so far!

SplitX... coin is heads! I think those fish love apples! Two for you as well

YourLoveOnly

sera

Yay, internet again! <3

YourLoveOnly

Custom Form:
Name:
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Body color: #FF6600
Scales color: #6600FF
Horn color: #00CC00
Markings: black Hdapple, #00CC00 socks

The only reason I dislike not being on PI: I never got to play with Hdapple and Mstripe, my favourite sgenes. I still play with generators when asking for customs =3
Mask colors: #6600FF, #00CC00, and black

SplitX

-holds up a fish- You don't even WANT to know where I found THIS little bugger. XD
-loves on her fish- I'm so tempted to draw a bath with water that they could swim in (and not kill them. XD) and swim with them. >>; If only I could... if only. -sporfles- My parents would think I was nutso, but, eh. It's like swimming with dolphins, but mini-fied!

sera

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

sera

SplitX

CutieePiee

Conroy

Ryuukokoro

Update:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=681.0

I'm very sorry everyone. Everything owed will be given out as I catch up.

PonyMama

if you let me know what I can do to help you catch up I don't mind helping Ryuu

Ryuukokoro

Thanks PM, if I run into trouble I'll let you know. :)

Event 1 Results

Sorry for the time it took to find these little ones. Let me know names for them either by posting here or through a pm and they will be updated.

Ryuukokoro

Event 2 Results

Entrants:
CutieePiee
sera
YourLoveOnly
SplitX

QuoteHere is your sequence:

Timestamp: 2010-01-18 03:14:36 UTC

Okay so we have four entrants and four prizes! I love it when it works out like that! :D
Here is the order you get to choose your prize:
-sera
-CutieePiee
-SplitX
-YourLoveOnly

Please check the second event post up there *points up* to see the four prizes, and please post here which one you are claiming, so the other entrants can see who is left. :) Post a name with your choice as well!

sera

Aww, Ryuu, those are wonderful!!!!! i adore my pair especially. =3

Female shall be Ketsueki
Male shall be Greysson

Yay!! i pick #08! 
Do i get to pick gender? hehe

Thank you!!!!

Ryuukokoro

08 is a female (girls face left, boys face right) :)

CutieePiee

Yay, thank you!

Name: Hallow

And I would like to choose #10, please.
Name: Savannah

sera

Yay, i was hoping for female! =3  i shall name her Bhekisisa!  ^^

YourLoveOnly

I adore my Ismhari! <3

I'd like to name my girl Sitsi and my boy Chayton.

I don't mind it took a while, I'm just really glad to see you are back! ^^

SplitX