News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] 200?

Started by Winged, May 14, 2011, 06:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Well i've been certing the breeding season growings today, and saw that the next ID# is 200! I like to have some sort of special thing for significant numbers, so any ideas? I'll skip that no. with the breeding stuff and fill it in later.
But i have no idea what to do for the event. I'm really busy at the moment with exams, so it'll have to be something that can mostly run itself and i just have to check in every so often.

So please post all your ideas for events here, and ideas for what the special Glider can be.

Owners Folders- Click
Information thread- Click

Winged
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Winged

I'm not the artist, and i don't have the skill to draw mutations, let alone mimic the style and shading. I pmed the artist a while ago asking for them to draw more mutations, but only got a couple of replies and not for ages. So unless i can get another artist to mimic the style then mew mutations won't be availiable.
And i think i'd need the original artist's permission to get someone to draw new mutations? I'm not totally sure, i'll need to look it up.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

It depends on what the original artist said at the sale, some don't allow edits at all, some want you to ask permission first and some just let you do whatever without asking.

*tries to think of a fun event*

Kahlira

I know what it could be, but for the event, I dunno.

It could be a super awesomely one with multiple mutations and hand coloredness (Non templated markings?) And a gurantee of passing something to offspring of it.

Winged

I didn't buy the lines from the original artist, i bought them from Willow. So i'll have to ask her what the original artist said, if she even bought the lines from them. The only reason i know who the original artist was is because it says so on the cert i got.
Kahlira, i like the idea of it being able to pass something to the offspring, like twins or loads of mutations? Multiple mutations would be okay, but there are some already out there with three mutations and there might be some with four, i don't know. It's rare, i usually do one or two. But the problem is they don't always fit too well with each other so bits of them have to be erased or they just sorta clash and sit on top of each other. But it's possible.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

*grins*

Ear tufts, tail fluffs and gems all look nice together I think they woul anyways XD

Sorry if they're not the technical names, I don't really know them. >.>

Yes, always gurantee of twins would be awesome XD

YourLoveOnly

Female with.. Third Eye + Ears or Spines (maybe both?) + Tail Tuft + Feathered Feet + Gemmed should work, which would be five mutations xD Ears or Spines with Feather Crest.. not so much xD

I would be amused if you did an all white one with no markings or mutations that pops out random surprise babies XD (not randomly pops out babies, but the babies would be random/able to have all markings and mutations and colors)

Winged

lol, i like the idea of that! Or perhaps an all white female and an all black male love pair and call them adam and eve? Sudden random thought. Not sure how i would be able to make it random which mutations and markings came from them... I'll think xD
Owner of Gliders!