News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Viva la Kennel

Started by TheKennel, January 04, 2010, 01:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

That's funny because I have no idea what they are like persoanlly, so I made it up as I went along.  How funny that I didn't do too bad a job

CutieePiee

I'll be stalking your poodles, Yruvian.  ;D

zarzamora

my puppies!

Female

Male

Male

Female!

CutieePiee

*dies of cuteness*  :D

*superstalks*

YourLoveOnly

Gorgeous puppies!
I won't be offering for them, the ones I like best are male and I need a female xD
But congrats on the lovely puppies ^^

And that means I am next! O.o *runs around all excited*

Yruvian

Quote from: PonyMama on January 14, 2010, 01:28:58 PM
That's funny because I have no idea what they are like persoanlly, so I made it up as I went along.  How funny that I didn't do too bad a job
Ever seen the Sound of Music? The song about Maria in the abbey. Add to that the time to recover from clowning around and a dislike for the outdoors and you have a crested. (Well... they don't really dislike the outdoors. Our puffs just don't like getting dirty.)

(lyrics: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/soundtracks/s/thesoundofmusiclyrics/marialyrics.html)

SplitX

'Grats! :3
I think I might breed Aurora & Brutus this time around. <3

Taruia

PLEASE READ!!!

Please please please do NOT give out unsolicited advice to newer users of the Kennel unless you are 100% SURE of what you are saying. A LOT of things have changed now that we are on Secundi, and the Kennel staff is monitoring posts. Telling people wrong information is causing a lot of problems, and is taking time away from the work we are trying to do. Instead of telling someone they are doing something wrong, send The Kennel a PM letting us know what you saw. If it's something that needs to be addressed WE will address it.

People who are consistently found giving out wrong information will be warned, and if it continues punishments may occur. Being helpful is one thing, spreading wrong information and causing me a headache is another. Common sense here people.

All the new information is clearly laid out in the first several posts of this thread and updated on the Kennel website.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

YourLoveOnly

I dunno if that is also about me, because I just gave advice to someone.
I quoted something they had missed from silvanon post ("You the owner will be able to keep either 1 pup or 3 pups from the litter, depending on your Registered Kennel status at the time the pups were born.") to an unregistered user who both kept and traded a puppy, then planned on applying afterwards. The website also said you can't trade pups if you are not registered, if you want to trade you have to trade that 1 pup you're keeping. I am 100% sure this was correct, but if it's not then please let me know because I would very much like to know this myself in case I ever arrange something with a unregistered kennel user.

Taruia

Quote-Yes, basic users can now trade puppies. TRADE ONLY. If we see a sale from a basic user we will repossess the entire litter and perhaps had other consequences.

- When the puppies grow we will check your litters. We will repossess any extras you are not allowed to keep at random. To avoid this:
- basic users: trade away puppies until you have one for yourself
- kennels: trade away puppies until you have three or less

From the second post of this thread.

YourLoveOnly

I am really sorry then, the website still said you could not control what happened beyond that one puppy you were allowed to keep. I double checked the website and I understood the same from silvanon's post.

Thanks for posting this, I think I am not the only one who missed it. And sorry to have stressed you out. *hugs*

Taruia

Just a note to everyone, the things posted on here should be read before going to the website. The website is only updated once in a while, but the posts here are updated as soon as something new comes into effect. If you have questions check our first couple posts here, then if you can't find the answer check the website, then if you are still uncertain, PM one of the Kennel staff or The Kennel account.

YourLoveOnly

My pups are adorable! *runs to Stage Area to show them off*
Now I need to try and decide who to keep.. xD

Taruia

Ok, all done with my section of the breedings this month. There is a chance that other Kennel workers will be doing breedings, but you can still only get one pair a month. Here are the people who have bred in the month of January.

PonyMama
Kadana
indigowulf
Spixy
PinkShadow
Scullisto
Ravvana
Hiyoko
Dunkel.Prinzessin204
Mutt
CutieePiee
toffeeca
Okami
red_uni387
quyllur
springacres
zarzamora
YourLoveOnly
Yruvian
BabyKittenCandy

I will now be working on the adult images of the puppies. This will not be the way that breedings happen in the future, they will probably be a little slower, because all dogs will have both puppy and dog images uploaded at the same time, so that the system can grow the puppies for us. It will slow down deliveries, but growings will never be behind again. Yay! Thanks for all the wonderful comments about the puppies. I really enjoyed coloring them, something I hadn't done for a while, as we had a wonderful puppy colorist on PI, but she's in charge of other fun things now XD

hiyoko

I really like this new way of breeding, because it stops people from have litters so close together. It also seems better for you all, as you're not so overwhelmed ;D

Taruia

Yeah, this works out, and this way we won't have the issue of super old puppies any more. That was a major issue, and it made us workers feel very overwhelmed at times. Looking at 69 dogs to color right now, but knowing I have a month to get them done is awesome, and knowing this will be the last time that this happens is even more so XD

Yruvian

The very first LAO puppies :)

1 boy:

2 boy:

3 boy:

4 girl:

5 girl:

Already decided I'm keeping numbers 5 and 3. Maybe one of the two other males too, because I really need more boys... daddy Navarre was my only one so far. Against 4 females ;).

indigowulf

Here's a puppy compliment.. this is the most adorable thing Ive ever seen!!

hiyoko

Puppy compliment? No problem, here's two.lol

My "runts" are just soo cute. ;D

BabyKittenCandy

So many of the puppies ive seen in this batch are so stunning its hard to resist getting into more breeds. My 3 are all so pretty!