News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

FaeKind - FaeNews Bulletin

Started by Garney, January 09, 2010, 10:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

Where did the Faes go? Well, after moving their island to Secundi, they sort of took a little break.

Garney discovered that the old lines are painful to work with due to a lot of emotional baggage. Most of the time I can't work on these things without absolutely bawling my eyes out. There was just that much that happened.

So, for a renewal, new lines! And I'm excited to work on them, already boding well!

Other points of interest:
- Don't fret about 'old' Faes, they're fine.
- Don't fret about old owed things, I'll do them, yes I will.
- Faes don't have an import item or process, Taru and I have been randomly importing volunteers to test the waters and now she's just doing... er, something. Yes.
- The entire system, world, history, and everything else isn't changing, just the lines (except familiars, they're staying the same).

And... er... other things I'll think of later, my tummy hurts.

Feel free to discuss Fae-ly things, bring your Faes in for chatting, whatever!

Owner Gallery
http://www.lemontoss.com/faekind/owners/main.php

Forum
http://www.lemontoss.com/fae/index.php

Website
http://lemontoss.com/faekind/

Garney

New Line Auction
No limits, just bid like
Appy: 5k
Bay: 10k

ID: Wildfire ID: Mango

ID: Bay ID: Appy

Bidding ends: January 12th at: 23:00
Highest bid before 23:00:00 wins.

FaeCreator

I'm (Taru) importing by number of posts now, so the more active you have been on Secundi the sooner your faes get imported. I hope to get a good chunk done tonight. Sadly some faes will not make it onto Secundi...their files are corrupted, so I can't bring them over :(

So...some things to note:

PLEASE check all your faes if they are imported, and report to this account any problems.

Faes will be coming in first, followed by faettes. Meaning until all the faes are in the faettes are just waiting.

Familiars will be coming over too, just as soon as I work out with Garney what their icons are going to look like XD

Ummm I think that's it. My current import list looks like this (if you don't want your faes imported just let me know):

DONE DONE!

Oh, and please note, this is just people with faes, the faette list hasn't been made yet.

Ravvana

Yay, I'm excited! :D I have one Faette and am currently sadly lacking in everything else Fae.

PonyMama

Are my fae's not making the list?

i am going to put baby to bed so if you need anything from me i will back in hopefully 20-30 minutes

hiyoko

He's cute.^_^

Thanks for importing my girl, but just curious my other one isn't corrupted, right?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Thanks for bringing over my two boys Taru! I missed them. ;D

PonyMama

ok I looked and i only have 1 fae, but is her file corrupted, is that why she did not make the import list?
http://www.lemontoss.com/faekind/owners/v/Owners/PonyMama/fae_165.jpg.html

FaeCreator

PLEASE remember I'm only doing FAEQUINES right now...FAETTES will be when I get done with this pile.

indigowulf

I luvs the new male, he looks so shiney-soft.
will anything ever happen with the old pick a pumpkin roleplay that died?

FaeCreator

Working with Garney, she was able to fix all the corrupt files, so hopefully there will be no more issues on that front!

PonyMama

*Bounces around* 
My Uzuri is all better

*Squishes Garney and Taru*

Yruvian

I noticed my herd when logging in, so went in search for a thread on them :). The Faes have always been my favorites... and I guess they'll always stay that too.

Pinkshadow

Hes really cute Garney, and im soo excited for this, have missed faes <3

YourLoveOnly

I'm glad to see these return, I am still trying to get one! :D

Lady Everlasting

My eyes went all buggy when I logged in and saw all 30+ of my faes sitting there :D  How exciting!

Love the new pony males lines too Garney!
~Lady Everlasting

Lectral

Faes!!!!!

*snuggles herd*  I missed them :D

Midnight Phantom

::pats her faes:: missed them as well! ^.^!

sera

Oohh, the new male is very handsome! =3  i can't wait to try to get one. ^^

FaeCreator

Ok, all Faequine have been uploaded. I'm going to work on making a Faette list tonight, and maybe start working on importing them this week. However it is my first week back to school so I might be a little busy.

Please go through all your Faequine and make sure that there are no mistakes. Also I know I missed mutations on some Fae, so if your Fae is missing a mutation please PM this account with the fae name and mutations missing. Thanks so much!

The following Fae are missing a parent, the reason is the owner of that parent is not on Secundi. If your Fae is missing a parent and NOT on this list, please PM me here.

Mysterious needs father (evershifter 023)
Warble needs mother (evershifter 016)
Enigma needs father (evershifter 023)
Atara needs father (Puuka 138)
Tarou needs mother (cheetacat 187)
Fenrir needs mother (cheetacat 187)

Lady Everlasting

*goes and checks over all her faes info*
~Lady Everlasting

FaeCreator

Here is the Faette import list. I might get started tonight, but I do need a bit of a break from all the faes XD

DONE DONE DONE DONE!

Lectral

*tries to push name higher up on list*

>.>  I guess I need to post more XD

Nighthenge

I'm so happy to see my Faes back.

indigowulf

uhoh. sunchaser109's was imported to my pets. its name is indigo so that probly is what caused the confusion, but this one's not mine:

But, while he's here, Mystra is sharing some cookies with him. He's confused, but having a nice visit.

FaeCreator

OMG I'M DONE!

Some infos:

maya needs father (zelly 068 maboroshi)
mystery needs father (zelly 030 Alu)
mystery needs mother (zelly 026 Lilura)
sol needs father (evershifter 011 comet)
Amunte needs father (kendrah 065 Ambriel)
Shayma needs mother (evershifter 042 Spec)
Raen needs father (SumerNight 066 Christmas Lights)
Raen needs mother (SummerNight 052 Icy Winter)
Delighted Rainbow needs mother (smangirl 110 Delightful Rainbow)

If there are any other errors please let me know...it's 1:40 AM, so it's very likely I made mistakes!

indigowulf

*hands out cookies to everyone who worked so hard on this* yay!

Yruvian

mmm.... Maya needs father, but that means poor Sunbloom has now officially lost her beloved Mab.

Going to check my herd for errors :)

Lady Everlasting

Yeah too bad evershifter isn't over here, Taft and Spec were a good couple.
~Lady Everlasting

Yruvian

Missing in action: Nightshade:

I don't know whether she's grown up since.

Yruvian

Is it normal for those that are missing a parent to not be coupled underneath the existing parent? Maya isn't known as Sunbloom's daughter either. I may have read over the answer, though I checked the thread for it.

I think aside from Nightshade and Maya/Sunbloom pedigrees, my herd is fine.

It's going to take a while to get their pages in order... Since my last update on the forum, Starwing has actually changed the way his herd is ordered. I have it in Notepad ++ somewhere... just need to find it, rewrite all of their profile/history/breeding information... I already used what I had for my main ones and pasted it in their profiles over here though.

Garney

There's also:

Who I believe needs a name since she's only in my folder as "Yruvu's faething"

Yruvian

o.o I... don't think I've seen her before. But I think I remember that design and the flowercrown from the circle contest on PI. Is that possible? Either that or the marsh thread I guess. In any case, she's gorgeous... and I don't have nearly enough green in my herd yet.

She's element earth I think? Name: Erathana. And thank you :). Now I only need to come up with a profile and history... mmmm... is it possible for her to be with the Marshes herd for now?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Garney

She's definitely from the Circle leader design contest, pretty earthy girl *pets her* She'd be at home with the marshies.

Lady Everlasting

ohhhh love the new male and female pony lineart <3
~Lady Everlasting

Midnight Phantom

ooo nice lineart! ^.^ more action like pose

hiyoko

Yruvian

Quote from: Garney on January 11, 2010, 02:22:14 PM
She's definitely from the Circle leader design contest, pretty earthy girl *pets her* She'd be at home with the marshies.
Alright, thank you :). I thought she may fit there better, considering the Marsh Fae haven't drifted from their true beliefs as far as the Fields have.

I love the new pony line art by the way :).

shazza_dee86

*smooshes everyone*  ;D

I'm so happy to see all the fae's again! all of mine are present and accounted for and seem to be all fine - no mistakes or anything that i've noticed - i look forward to seeing the icons for the familiars too! love the new pony lineart ;)

perfect timing on mine - they all came through right before my birthday

*smooshes everyone some more*

hey at least i've calmed down a notch - before i was on such a happy-high i was non-verbal  :D

Lady Everlasting

*begins pulling her faes info off the old forum and putting it into their profiles*  Some of these will needed to be updated though.    Gotta race to work now though blah!
~Lady Everlasting

Garney

Putting up my trial colorings as a quick auction to get a feel for premade prices.

You have... six hours! Bidding starts now!

Bay and Appy are probably Earth elementals of moderate power. Mango and Wildfire are either light or fire, of lower power and purity.

YourLoveOnly

Garney

YourLoveOnly

I need these! xD
I want my first Faes and I love natural colors..

You deserve it, you work so hard <3

sera

GUH.  Go, YLO. xD;;

Wildfire: 25k
Mango:  30k.

^^

Garney

See, that's the kind of price I was expecting XD (to end at, but okay)

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Garney

Wildfire: sera - 25k
Mango: Taru - 200k
Bay: YLO - 500k
Appy: YLO - 500k