News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Unbridled] Looking for ideas

Started by Leafy, July 19, 2012, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafy

About to get started on the Andalusians, but in the meantime, I'm still looking for unique breeds ideas, some of the ones I've gotten are Bashkir Curlies, Marwari and a few others that I'm considering. I'm looking for something with some sort of anatomical difference that would make it stand out amongst the other breeds, or not easily be covered by the linearts of some of the other breeds, like Paints and Appaloosas are essentially the same body type, so they fall into the same lineart. or Barbs and Lustianos are the same body type as Andalusians even though there are some very subtle differences.

Another thing is what sort of event would you like next? I want to try to get all of the "Normal" horse breeds done before I tackle breedings, but I'm still looking for more ideas!

Ryuukokoro

Fjords? They have such a unique look with their spiky hair! (Please forgive if there's already a Fjord lineart and I'm totally spacing on it lol)

Whimsy

Id love to see the long legged racing breed :] My friend has an OTTB and hes a beautiful boy so stunning and eloquent .

Leafy

lol Fjords and TB's are on the to-do list XD All the breeds listed in the poll, minus the Andies, are on the list ^_^ The andies only aren't up there because I'm about to draw them lol

Whimsy

Oh >.> Murr lol Let me look up breeds and I shall find something interesting.

Whimsy

Scullisto

Ryuukokoro

o.o That.. that is epic, Whimsy! I can't stop looking! (I kinda feel bad though lol. Poor horse probably can't walk around very well.)

Leafy

Workin on Fjords, been a long day x_x need something involving happiness

Leafy

yay productivity. Got 3 different breeds inked and working on shading them all ;p

Leafy

back at it, took a break to go into that "outside" place with my puppy

Leafy

Wildfilly94