News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[|Chopsticks|] Taste the new world... {Over}

Started by Neocridders, January 15, 2010, 07:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Welcome! My name is Neocridders. The Chopsticks have finally discovered this new world. They are still trying to adapt to all these new tastes. While this happens, they will be a little slow getting out and about. But they will with time.

So, I brought with me my friends Momo and Bilbo.

Some basic info... see those food boxes? The gold box is given out one every 20 chopsticks. So, 5 per hundred. If you get your chopstick to have one, they will have twins every time they breed.

The chopsticks are nearly blind, having lived in the dark for many years and their eyes grew weak and useless. They carry a blindfold for a napkin over their eyes.

They have a chopstick with them most of the time. I think the critters use them as weapons and to aid in eating.

Chopsticks are the size of a rabbit from earth. The don't get much bigger than that. They eat all the time and constantly use food or something food related in their sentences.

So, to introduce my friends to this exciting new world, here is a small auction. Only one right now, as I mentioned earlier, they are still getting used to this place and are being a little shy. Well,  
here she is:

And
SB: 5K
MI:500SG
BIN:none

Ends on
Sunday at 14:oo
Thank you. This adoptable will be roleplayed once secundi people can get some chopsticks ;) They are tradeable and breedable, but you cannot breed them at this time.

IIf you want to trade, please just send me a message and expect to wait. I try to get certings done first and then I will do everything else (like recertings) done next.  Recerting price at the moment is 10k per critter being recerted.

Well, enjoy. ;) Feel free to chat. It's always good.

Neocridders

[rgbred]AUCTION OVER. CONGRATS TO SERA[/rgb]

You should know that all old PI chopsticks are still able to be traded and roleplayed on Secundi. ;)

red_uni387

Hey Neo! :D glad to see the chopsticks are making their way to a new home <3

20k on the female, please!

JBGarrison72

I start bidding at 5,000 SG.  (hope this is right)  :D

EDIT: oops, looks like red beat me to it.
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

Neocridders

Hiya Red :) I do think this will be their new home, but I hope to keep them on both PI and here. Mostly here, of course... I love the more mature and calm enviornment. I hope I will have an event on PI every month or so.

And, I should add I got the okay from Akara for me to bring these to here. I have had no word from Savvy-Style, so I will wait to bring the sushi. I was going to have a matching sushi go along with her, but I don't want to get into any trouble. So, this is all that is available right now.

Thank you Red.

eta: hi Fean!

red_uni387

yes no annoying begging peoples >>

oh I hope she lets you! matchings sushis would be <3

Dx sorry fean! I got a bit excited about the purtiness

PonyMama

I can still do certings if you want I will just need the photobucket info again, but glad these are here.
I still haven't certed or found a name for my last one *Smacks own hands* Bad PM for not naming the pretty

sera

*counts up secunds*

21k.  ^^  hehe  She's adorable!

Neocridders

Haha. No worries. I still have PI things to finish, so you can take as long as you need to name it. :) If you do want to help out, feel free to color some any time, PM. Just be sure yo let me know if you ever make a thread. :D I <3 yooou, PM. ;) hmmm. Password can be found heeere.
http://pichopsticks.proboards.com/index.cgi

Thanks ;) :D

PonyMama

right I forgot you had them there
*goes to look*

When I get some indpiration I will color some of course

Neocridders

:) Alright! And no rush. Whenever you are ready is fine.

Garney

*waits to pounce and cuddle all the males*

PonyMama

Are the Secindi Chopsticks goign to have anything differnet with their numbers on the certs?
and totally forget what the chopstick looks like that I was suppose to name

Neocridders

Males to cuddle? Well, mine are always available to cuddle. But, this guy was trying to get me a renewal on PI, and because I never sold him, he wanted to come to secundi.

He woud love some cuddles... and a permanent home.
I am going to offer him in the trading booth, but so if you want him...I am looking for other critters of any type. Please post offers in the trade thread to be set up shortly.

And PM... I don't really know what chopstick you are talking about ;) If you remember, let me know and I will find you the picture.
And, no. Nothing special with the certs. All chopsticks are the same, since the old ones are migrating here for the most part.

PonyMama

it had something on it's head --Nevermind I did end up certing it

Ok wasn't sure if you were keeping the secundi ones seperate, will look for the number we are on and get things figured out

Neocridders

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=668.0
Thank you PM. Was is a franken custom? I think I remember the very colorful little one.

Silvanon

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

Thank you everyone, for making Chopsticks feel welcome. I hope maybe tonight or tomorrow to have a little tiny something, but... we'll see.

Thanks ;) Chopsticks are enjoying their new home

Neocridders

Banner :) Took me a long time to make, but I never made anything in photoshop cs4 that moves... that is why it took so long XD Now I know how to animate things. :D

Neocridders

hiyoko

35k on the auction. ;D

Did I miss it? :-\

sera

40k if the auction is still open. . . *assuming it's 1400 Secundi time?*

Neocridders

No, it was not over. But it is now. Sera wins the auction with 40k Please post a name and owner.
Thanks!

sera

Yay, thankies!

i shall keep her and name her Auri.  =3  Sending SG now.  ^^

Neocridders