News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Orlaya* (Closed)

Started by PonyMama, January 17, 2010, 01:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

It seems as though the pretty little ponies I call the orlaya may make a wonderful addition to Secundi so this is another test run.

Yes I have done an Auction already but want to see what some with markings that are not premade might go for.  So I hope everyone enjoys him.

For the giveaway I want to know about customs maybe so I will put up a small little survey for you to PM back to me and everyone who answers will go into a small draw to win her.

PonyMama

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad326/orlayaofsecundi/026.png

StartBid: 1k
Min Bid Increase: 500sg
BIN: None

Start time: Now
End Time: 01-19 00:00 Secundi Time

(I go with the time in the upper right hand corner)

Happy Bidding

PonyMama

Survery Giveaway
Won by Sweet Caroline

I will post some questions for you to answer.
To be entered into the draw you will answer the questions and PM them to me, as I don't want to influence anyone else, or deter people from wanting to be part of the Orlaya community.

I will then add your name to this post and at the end date all the people who have their names here will be entered into random.org to see who takes home the Orlaya.  Thanks in advance.

~~~~~~~~

Questions:
1. What would you pay for a premade?
2. What would you pay for a semi custom? (colors, one sgene and no mutation)
3. What would you pay for a Level 1 full custom? (colors, Sgenes, Mutations, no custom tattoos or markings)
4. What would you pay for a level 2 Full Custom? (Colors, sgenes, Mutations, custom tattoos and markings)
5a. Would you be interested in trades for new mutations fo your choice?
5b. If so what would be the a minimum you would expect to see for this?
6. Are there any events you would like to see? (Please let me know)
7a. If you participated in the Franken event: Did you like the way that was run?
7b. If you participated in the Franken event: What would you change if you did not like it?
8. Anything you wish to say?

Entrants:
BabyKittenCandy
sera
Ryuukokoro
Neocridders
SweetCaroline
Garney
CutieePiee

sera

SweetCaroline

~SC~

BabyKittenCandy

Oo.. im in a raid on wow atm, but I will be stalking if i can on breaks ^^

sera

10k !  He's handsome handsome! *_*

Ryuukokoro

Oooo sending in answers to survey! ^_^

CutieePiee

SweetCaroline

~SC~

YourLoveOnly

sera

PonyMama

Auction over,  Sera please post name and owner and send funds

and I will run the giveaway soon, just tryign to wake up and I am still sick

CutieePiee

*hugs PM*

You should get some rest and maybe boil up a nice hot cup of tea.

PonyMama

can't rest, have some grocery shopping to do, need diapers and food to make baby food, which is my task of the day, make baby food.
Also can't drink tea because the baby hates it, and she is the boss about what goes in my body as long as she continues to nurse

CutieePiee

Aww...

I like how you make baby food. Saves money and probably much healthier than the jars from the market. What does baby like to eat?

PonyMama

cheaper by far.  And actually tastes like the food it shoudl taste like, have you ever tried Orgnanic banana baby food?  Doesn't taste like bananas.

She LOVES pears, Bananas are a close second.  She also likes apple and mango, as soon as peaches come into season we will try those.  She eat kraft dinner with her sister (we cut each noodle up into three pieces and she eats it by the spoonful) and then she likes chicken (not baby mush but small teeny pieces we tear apart to make them non chokable sizes)  Other then that as long as it is not an allergen, if she wants it we will let her have it.  She doesn't like cooked veggies but does like to knaw on raw ones

CutieePiee

Most babies' favorites are bananas.. I know mine was. Mango is one I haven't heard of feeding to a baby... but a really good idea. I love mangos (as an adult). xD Raw veggies are good too, actually even better than cooked.

I can't believe she's growing up so fast.  :D

PonyMama

I HATED Bananas, and still do, the texture has always bugged me.
Mangos are one she loves mixed in with apples and pears, not on it's own

As for raw veggies, they dont' like baby gettin raw veggies becasue there are parts that they should not have.  Carrots are a god example ad they are full of Nitrates. 

Today we are goign to look at introducing some new foods for her.  We buy at differnet levels of ripeness so I can freeze it all after making it but need allt he icecube trays for one food then the next day another food and so on.

We are going to look at Papayas, Canaloupe, Honeydew, Yogurt, Grapes, Apricot, Zuchini, And Eggplant today, as we know Nectarines and Peaches are not quite in season

sera

Heee. Yayz. x3

i shall name him Katsuchiyo and send funds now!  Thank you, PM!

PonyMama

PonyMama

A couple mroe things to cert then I can run the raffle, so you can fill out the survey still if you want to try win the girl

PonyMama

Ok doing the draw now

Original list fo people who sent in the survery
QuoteBabyKittenCandy
sera
Ryuukokoro
Neocridders
SweetCaroline
Garney
CutieePiee
YourLoveOnly

and the winner is: