News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Cavas~ Back at the Barn

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, September 15, 2012, 09:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

You walk up an old drive way towards a decrepit red barn. The door is open so you walk in and take a look around. At first glance you right off the rainbow horse as a trick of the light or a hallucination caused by one to many cups of coffee but it really is a rainbow colored horse! To your left is a door that reads "Dunkel's  Office, Yes this mess is the place!" You knock on the door and a women in her Pjs answers.
"Huh? Are you here for the flatsale and auctions? But those don't happen till... today?!? Wait here!" and she slams the door in your face.

Hmm maybe you should talk to the rainbow horse while she... err gets ready. You never know he might talk back!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Talk to Mr. Rainbow Pants

The door above the stall says... Mr. Rainbow Pants? What?

"If you don't like if why don't you come up with something better?"

.... Did that horse just talk? Maybe he can tell us what's going on and what's up with the girl in the pjs.

To talk to Mr. Rainbow Pants please post in blue. He might give you something if you amuse him.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Flatsale
So we recently found a small band of you Cava stallions. We did have them cleaned up but it rained and they are really dirty. We have manged to clean them up a bit but it will be awhile before they are all clean. Still we'd like to get them a new home asap so we are going forward with the flatsale. As of right now they are one per customer. All of these boys are 100sg.

Claim Form
Cava ID:
Name:
Username:

ID: MB1003SOLD

ID:MB0105 SOLD

ID: MB0001SOLD

ID: MB1300SOLD

ID: MB:2012SOLD

ID: MB1000SOLD

ID: MR1203 SOLD

ID: MR2033 SOLD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Auction
Towards the back of the barn is a sign that says auction paddock or apple pies, it's a little blurry. There you see two docile looking stallions.

On the fence is a sign.

Auction starts now
Ends at 9/24 15:00 Secundi
beginning bid is 1sg.

Hmm looks like the auction is for both of them together.

High Bid: 10,000sg Winged Dreams

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Pick a Stall

I have 5 Cavas that are looking for a home, but they are a little shy. They have decide to hide in barn. There are 10 stalls they could be in. To claim a stall just post " I want stall number __"

The Stalls
2.Bunraku
3.YourLoveOnly
4.Wildfilly94
5.Saturnalia
6.skysnolimit
7.country198606
8.CrystalAngelNeko
9.Winged dreams
10.Ryuukokoro

skysnolimit

Hello, Mr. Rainbow Pants!  o.o  ...Did your mom name you that?

Just thought I'd ask.  <.<

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

No, I was called Brutus until Dunkel had to much coffee. Then I was christened Mr. Rainbow Pants. Although it's better then what she calls the girl in the stall next to me.

Country

If the Flatsale has started...if not please disreguard this lol.

Claim Form
Cava ID: ID:MB0105
Name: Oreo
Username: Country198606

and SB on the auction please ^-^

Ryuukokoro

Hee hee how clever! A flatsale where you only get a hint of what the stud looks like! I love it!

Claim Form
Cava ID: MR1203
Name: Stomper
Username: Ryuukokoro

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Yup got the idea from a stable event way back when it first started well the mud part at least!

Country

Sorry, I just have to ask:

How does it feel to be part of the rainbow? Anyone ever tried to lick you lol?

CrystalAngelNeko

Claim Form
Cava ID: ID: MR2033
Name: Thunder Hooves
Username: CrystalAngelNeko

and 100sg on the auction ♥

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Yes as a matter a fact! Then they giggled and said something about Skittles. Although what that nasty mare has to do with anything is beyond me!

In trots a very pretty Rainbow mare who we assume is named skittles.... um maybe you should changer her name and she won't eat us :o

Also here are the first two boys cleaned up and ready to go!

Edit:

And the most filthy boy in group is all cleaned up. Gotta admit he's my current favorite. ;D

Country

Oooo...pretty culprit lol...seeing as i am in the middle of a sweet tooth attack I think I will call her Skittles....Mr. Rainbow Pants should prolly run XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Skittles bares her teeth and nips Mr. Rainbow Pants before trotting over and nuzzling Country198606. Guess she is just nasty to him.

Country

Lol, i'll do my best to keep the peace, but it looks like we know who's boss...err, Mistress around here now XD *Scratches ne pretty behind the ear*

CrystalAngelNeko

My boy is so handsome! Thank you <3

Saturnalia

Ooh, love them! And Cava is also a tasty Spanish sparkling wine that I got a liking for while doing a riding trek there, so double yay! :)

Claim Form
Cava ID: MB1000
Name: Barcelona
Username: Saturnalia

Country

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

red_uni387

Claim Form
Cava ID: MB0001
Name: Haze
Username: red_uni387

That was such a difficult decision XD

Saturnalia

Oooh, Barcelona is so handsome!

175sg on the auction! :)

Mr. Rainbowpants,
Your bright colors make me smile,
and you're quite the fancy guy,
I do hope you stay a while
and maybe we can share some pie!

*offers apple pie*

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Mmm pie, well I really shouldn't. Stallion has to watch his figure don't you know but maybe just a bite.

Mr. Rainbow Pant shakes his mane and out falls a red rose.

Oh *munch munch* you can have that, I have plenty more

In trots Haze with Dunkel, he doesn't seem to like being lead around.

red_uni387

wow he fits his name perfectly <3 thank you!

skysnolimit

Claim Form
Cava ID: MB2012
Name: Copper
Username: skysnolimit

I love his color so much!  And if I name him Copper I get to have fond memories of the Fox and the Hound :3

Oh, you must mean Skittles?  Or is Dunkel keeping even more Cavas hostage here?  *peers into the stall next door*

Edit: oops I posted in a blinding bumble-bee yellow o_o

Country

Winged

1k SG on the auction!

ETA: And for the flatsale
Claim Form
Cava ID: MB1003
Name: Fundamental
Username: Winged dreams
Owner of Gliders!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

In trot two playful young Cavas.

No, no, the roses. The girls just love them. And I'd be careful with that stall. A stallion with horrible manners is kept there.

You look in and see a plain bay stallion. He looks relatively calm.

He's lying. He's the one who kicks up a fuss over the slightest bit of dirt on his hooves

Winged

Ooh he is stunning all cleaned up! Easily my favourite from the flatsale, though i didn't think that from the previews xD
You mind if i steal your idea some time, for a Gliders event?
Owner of Gliders!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Country

Wildfilly94

I also would love to steal your idea for my adoptie as well. xD

skysnolimit

*laughs*  Dirt is AWFUL!  I'm so glad I wasn't out there with the stallions when it was raining this morning.  Some of them looked like they practically rolled in it, all over their faces and mane.  Do you work here with Dunkel?

skysnolimit

THANK YOU FOR MY PRETTY DUN CHOCOLATE STALLION COPPER :3 :3 :3
*capitalized glee*

Country

Back again with another random thought for Mr. Rainbow Pants ^-^

Is there a pot of gold at teh end of your rainbow?

Wildfilly94

Claim Form
Cava ID: MB1300
Name: Jack
Username: Wildfilly94

If he's not claimed yet, I want him. :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Quote from: skysnolimit on September 20, 2012, 04:17:26 AM
*laughs*  Dirt is AWFUL!  I'm so glad I wasn't out there with the stallions when it was raining this morning.  Some of them looked like they practically rolled in it, all over their faces and mane.  Do you work here with Dunkel?
No I don't. I'm actually looking for a home. Preferably some place nice and open.

Quote from: country198606 on September 20, 2012, 12:50:36 PM
Is there a pot of gold at teh end of your rainbow?

No although there is a very pretty filly who might have a pot of gold. What was her name again?

Edit:
Certed fundamental twice. ><

There better!

Country

I think that would be Skittles...but I don't think she is willing to share, she likes to keep her rainbowy goodness all to herself...and taste others' rainbows as you fully well know!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

No no this girl is green. I think her name was Lucy? No that's not right...
*Sigh* You mean Lassie right?
Oh yes! That's her! She's always hiding around here somewhere. I'm sure if post a picture of something gold in color she'll come out!

New contest! Post a pic of something gold and shiny to lure out the lovely Lassie. If she likes what you post she might follow you home.

Edit: Ends tomorrow at 8:00 secundi time.

Country

How about a pot of gold on a field of green for the shy Lassie?

ETA: and of course we must have a rainbow to appease Mr. Rainbow Pants XD ust wouldn't be right if i left him out XD

Saturnalia

Ack! I meant to enter, but was dead from a wedding yesterday. I like the pot of gold, though :D

Wildfilly94

I think you missed my claiming of the last stallion, Dunkel. :p

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

That I did. It should be fixed now, and here is Lassie!

Let me know if you want to change her name or leave it as Lassie. And don't forget the auction ends tomorrow. The current hid bid is 1500sg

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Country

I'll leave her name the same ^-^ She is purdy wee lass :p

5500SG on the auction as well ^-^

Saturnalia

skysnolimit

Quote from: Dunkel.Prinzessin204 on September 21, 2012, 04:43:13 PMNo I don't. I'm actually looking for a home. Preferably some place nice and open.

Come live with me!  I've just been building a winter stable for Cavas!  I'll be going home tonight with a trailer but it won't be crowded, Copper from the flatsales is coming back too.  I live in Arlenoa.

Country

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Oh that would be wonderful!

What would you like to name him?