News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria [Name That Tune]

Started by Elenaria, September 24, 2012, 03:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

It's a bright day, filled with a faint dusting of particles floating through the air.  Perhaps its the seeds of any of the myriad of plants around the cottage.  Maybe it's just dust, nothing more, nothing less. 

Or it might be magic, beckoning you to follow the trail towards the gardens near the house.  There's a song floating through the air.  It shifts from one style to the next.  One moment it's as light as the sunshine, in the next its dark like a deep well.  It shifts easily from one to the next, leading you to the elven maid kneeling in her garden.
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Saevia smiles and cleans her hands off on the edge of her apron as she rises to her feet.  "I feel like I've been weeding for hours!  I'd love if you kept me company while I take a break."

She leads the way to a bench nearby and taps her chin thoughtfully.  "I've been singing today as I worked and definitely saw a few new Elenaria frolicking about the cottage.  I bet if you can sing the same song, they'll come out for you."  She gives you a mischievous smile.

It seems Saevia's been spending some extra time with Corlanna lately!  She'll give you hints to guess the songs she was singing today.  You may guess once an hour, and that counts for any time during that hour!  You can guess at 14:59 and again at 15:00, but only once per hour block!

You need to guess the song title.  Saevia will be giving hints from time to time (hopefully once an hour!), so be on the lookout for those.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Surprisingly, on the far side of the garden a black rabicano mare trots by, flicking her tail at the fence.  She does another lap, making certain everyone has a good look at her, then disappears amongst the trees.

Saevia laughs quietly at the sight.  "The first song was definitely some sort of rock song.  I think it's considered classic rock now."

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Kahlira

I'm wondering if it's Living On A Prayer? That's a song that gets stuck in my head for days on end.

Elenaria

Saevia shakes her head no.  "No, but that's a good song!  I may need to sing that one later."  She smiles and tries to cover a soft giggle. 

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Kahlira

Oh yes! It is a wonderful song =D

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Jukebox Hero? It gets stuck in my head every now then!

Keilin Alyr

How about Freebird? That's one of my favorites. Although it must be hard to sing an epic guitar solo. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

I am going to guess: Another Brick In The Wall by Pink Floyd

Scullisto

Willow

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm.. I will guess Queens 'We will Rock you'

toffeeca

Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven?

Elenaria

"Wow, what wonderful guesses!  But none of those are quite right."  She gives everyone a teasing smile.  "I think it must be time for another hint, and it'll be a big one!  This song is by Guns N' Roses."

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

Stairway to Heaven was going to be my second guess, but I was too amused by the idea of singing such an iconic guitar solo. Great minds do think alike though. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

YourLoveOnly

Keilin Alyr

How about Knockin' on Heaven's Door?

Country

Winged

Hmm, i don't know the band that well but from listening to a few on youtube i'll guess Estranged?
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

Saevia claps her hands together and points to YourLoveOnly!  "Congratulations!  Yes, I was singing "Welcome to the Jungle" earlier!  Though, I guess humming would be a better word...

"Now, the first hint for the next song is... It's a Disney song."

The elf maid looks around, wondering if the Elenaria will let herself be seen this round, like the last mare did."

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

YourLoveOnly

Thank you! I will gift her to PonyMama since she has yet to get her first, if that's okay? :)

Edit: Since it's a new round can we guess again or do we have to wait for the next hour?

PonyMama

Thankies YLO  *twirls around singing "she is all mine" like a three year old*

Elenaria

"That's perfectly fine, YourLoveOnly!  I'll send her on her way to PonyMama."  Saevia smiles brightly.  "And since it's a new round everyone can guess again!"  She pauses and flushes.  "Oh, I suppose I should ask that everyone just win one time!"  She looks around worriedly.  "Is that okay?"

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

YourLoveOnly

Does that mean I gifted my win and thus am done playing or does that mean PM can't play anymore? I assume it's me who's out since it's not her choice if someone gifts to her XD

Country

Hakuna Matata ^-^ One of my favorites lol

toffeeca

I Just Can't Wait to be King from the Lion King?

Keilin Alyr

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

BabyKittenCandy

Elenaria

Saevia bobs her head a little awkwardly with her embarrassment. "Do you mind sitting out, please, YourLoveOnly?"  She smiles.  "I want everyone to have a good chance at winning!"

The elf listens to the guesses and shakes her head 'no' to each one.  "Nope!  None of those!"

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

PonyMama

Strangers Like Me

and I am guessing if I win I have to gift (which is fine)

YourLoveOnly

No worries, bedtime for me anyway xD -falls over- Have fun playing guys!

Winged

Heigh Ho from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

Saevia shakes her head no twice to PonyMama.  "Though you are quite welcome to gift if you win, you're not obligated to!  And it's not 'Strangers Like Me'."  She's having a lot of fun and hoping that everyone else is as well!

Now the mare pokes her head around the side of the cottage, whickering at everyone before swiftly disappearing out of sight yet again.

"No, not that one either, Winged dreams!"

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Kahlira

Just around the river bend? I have Pocahontas on my TV right now.

PonyMama

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Elenaria

"Not either of those!  I think it's time for another hint!"  Saevie thinks hard and speaks the words very carefully.  "There is.... shape shifting involved in the story."

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Kahlira

A very merry unbirthday?

Alice does shift her shape a time or three.

PonyMama

I should have waited for the clue, I think I know what it is now

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Scullisto

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ooh that's actually really hard. When we're human?

toffeeca

Ravvana

Elenaria

Saevia taps her toes against the ground and slowly shakes her head no to each guess.  "Sorry, none of those!"

The mare peeks her head around again, pricking her ears up as though trying to will her song into someone's head!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ravvana

Wow, I just noticed that BKC and I both guessed the same song but put different titles to it XD; Serves me right for just doing a quick cntrl + c check. I don't suppose if I doubleguessed a song I can take another shot? It was totally my bad so I understand if not ^.^;;

Elenaria

Unfortunately, it's just one guess per hour!  But soon it'll be time for a new round of guesses.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ravvana