News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[|Chopsticks|] Did someone say sushi?

Started by Neocridders, January 21, 2010, 08:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

You heard right. A little sushi was discovered on secundi today. Ebi sushi are most often very happy little things, and are considered a sort of 'companion' to the chopsticks.
Sushi can be equipped to chopsticks if they want to be, or they can live on their own little cert. They are named and can be traded and bred, too.

Yesterday my friend Savvy-Style gave me the thumbs up for the sushi to move on over to secundi.
So, here we go.

I only have one sushi with me for today, but I will get more out there very soon.
I have a few chopsticks that came wandering up to me today. I think they want to find some homes.

Lets see what we can do about that ;)

Please let me have one post, and I'll set up. Sorry that you'll need to wait. I hope it does not take too long. Thanks :D

Neocridders

The chopstick and sushi in the top post want to be homed together, since they have been getting along so well.

I'll let you guys offer whatever on the two. SG, adoptables, agency pets, usd, items of any kind, or anything else I have missed. Feel free to add a little reason why you should get them for bonus points. I might be picking based on what I like, I might be picking randomly. It depends how hard it is to choose or how much I like a certain offer.

;) I am not looking for very much stuff, you guys. A common wobble or 3,000 sg would be fine. I am just wanting to make this more fun than an auction so anyone without money can have a shot.
I plan to make it random, but I am a little greedy myself, so I can't say that will for sure happen ;) But, I'll try to.

ENDS: Saturday at 15:00 based on the time in the upper right hand corner.

Neocridders

Oh, lookie here. Another couple critters have decided they want homes. Maybe this will be given to a lucky one that posts in the thread? This will be based on random posts, not users, so it is possible to get both and I suppose the more you post the better your chance to getting one.
DON'T spam please. If you make a post that is off topic and completely pointless just to up your chances, I will skip your posts when looking for a winner for the lucky poster contest.

(Oh, and because this is a newer shop on secundi, the critter in the first post is male, the green critter in this post is male, the purple critter is a female. Sushi have no gender)

Ember

So...adorable. o.o How did I not notice these sooner? XD

sera

Heheheee.  i love sushi. x3  Cute sushi are even better.

hiyoko

Quote from: Ember on January 21, 2010, 08:51:53 PM
So...adorable. o.o How did I not notice these sooner? XD

I know, me too! They are soo cute and I got my first the other day. ;D The sushi is very cute. ;)

SplitX

I only have one. >_>; -needs more-
Ooh bribe! I wonder if Neo likes Crystal Ball Dragons. <-<

Ember

Bribety bribe...I offer my wobble and 1sg for a name changer thingy since he has a significant name to me. XP

red_uni387

YEAH SUSHI!!! (sorry, i love the sushi lots XD)

aww they're really cute but not really my colors so I'll just watch :D

SplitX

hiyoko

I offer any 4 my Gidgets/wobbles and 50k. ;D

red_uni387

._. is a good thing I didn't take my shower yet! XD *noms splitty*

SplitX

I can offer any Gidget of mine & 1 custom Crystal Ball Dragon. <3

Ryuukokoro

Omg that is the cuties sushi EVER 0___0

Silvanon

AAh, so that's the sushi I've heard about!  *ponders what to offer*

Neocridders

Oh, a sushi was added to the lucky poster contest.
:) I thought this page could use a little more sushi, it is their introduction to secundi afterall.

This sushi does not have a chopstick to equip to at the moment. Sushi don't need to be equipped right away, or at all for that matter. If you want to hold on to it until you come across a chopstick that wants to have the sushi, or wait a little longer to equip because you just havn't made up your mind on what chopstick needsa friend, that's fine.

Just shoot me a message when you want to equip. At the moment this is free because no price has been established.
If this changes, I will be sure to let you all know.

Taruia

Awww I love chopsticks. *ponders on bidding options*

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Ember

The blue sushi matches well the the blue and green Chopstick. Do sushi have any effect on Chopsticks?

Neocridders

Quote from: Ember on January 21, 2010, 09:34:59 PM
The blue sushi matches well the the blue and green Chopstick. Do sushi have any effect on Chopsticks?

That is a mighty good question. These ebi sushi probably won't be doing much to your chopsticks when equipped. However, I have some top secret things being worked on, and that's all I'll say right now ;)

Ember

Well since there's a lack of dicussion, asking more questions shouldn't hurt and I'd like to learn more about Chopsticks. XP How roleplayable are/will they be? I love most adoptables but oes big on RP are my biggest favs.

red_uni387

sera

These are all super lovely!  Maybe i can come up with a bribe in a bit. . . after i help calm Spawn back down. xD;

red_uni387

yes! was partly guessing the gender when I commented, glad I did get it right :D

YourLoveOnly

Yes, that purple girl is lovely.
And sushi is so adorable :o

Spixy

I LOVE the sushi! The little heart and the smile is just adorable.

YourLoveOnly

I didn't even notice the different emotion bubbles yet, that is so cool! :D

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

The Sushi scares me a little bit but I'm going to offer a V.2 Palomino Gidget and 50k.

red_uni387

Neocridders

Quote from: Dunkel.Prinzessin204 on January 22, 2010, 12:29:55 PM
The Sushi scares me a little bit but I'm going to offer a V.2 Palomino Gidget and 50k.

;) That is fine. If you do happen to win, a sushi, though, and you don't want it, you may always trade it. And if you know you will trade when you get it, please don't name it. Just trade it. If you are unsure, you may send in a name whenever you want, and if you decide you want to trade later after it is certed, that is fine. :)

@Ember - Roleplay is infact in my future plans. I have been thinking out some roadblocks (for example... they are pretty blind, so how will they see?) and I am planning things out more, but there will be roleplay in the future. Infact, I hope this adoptable will be heavily roleplayed, but I am not the best at it so it will be slow at first.
I was hoping to start roleplays once a few more chopsticks made it to secundi. Once I think there are enough, I'll probably start that. ;)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

If I do won one I shall trade it straight off.

Quotethey are pretty blind, so how will they see?

Well they do have some nice sized ears so echo location?

Neocridders

Quote from: Dunkel.Prinzessin204 on January 22, 2010, 04:10:11 PM

Well they do have some nice sized ears so echo location?

Ha. I like that. I may go with that, if you don't mind. But I am not sure. I had some other ideas. I am trying to make certain things tie together... but this is a great idea, and I will definitely keep it in mind.

Lectral

*peeks in for the first time*

The purple girl is adorable >.>

Ember

Quote from: Neocridders on January 22, 2010, 04:00:27 PM
@Ember - Roleplay is infact in my future plans. I have been thinking out some roadblocks (for example... they are pretty blind, so how will they see?) and I am planning things out more, but there will be roleplay in the future. Infact, I hope this adoptable will be heavily roleplayed, but I am not the best at it so it will be slow at first.
I was hoping to start roleplays once a few more chopsticks made it to secundi. Once I think there are enough, I'll probably start that. ;)

Echolocation is definitely an idea. Or perhaps spiritual powers of some kind. As far as roleplay goes, everone starts out as a beginner. ^^ I'm sure it'll be great.

Silvanon

Ok, so, bribe:  50K SG and your choice of up to three of the gidgets I have up for sale.

sera

red_uni387

I figured they could use chopsticks as a walking cane xD

sera

PonyMama

Hey the Jedi can function with no sight, why can't the chopsticks?
they have the force

Ember

Hahaha. That would be funny. Walking cane and seeing eye sushi.

sera

Quote from: PonyMama on January 22, 2010, 05:55:31 PM
they have the force

Now we need to name our Chopsticks things like 'Anakin' and 'Mace Windu'. xD

Neocridders

Quote from: PonyMama on January 22, 2010, 05:55:31 PM
they have the force

Love it. And the cane idea. Wow, you guys all have much more creativity than Neo. I hope thid roleplay thing works out with my lack of creativity XD

Ember

Quote from: Neocridders on January 22, 2010, 09:51:53 PM
Love it. And the cane idea. Wow, you guys all have much more creativity than Neo. I hope thid roleplay thing works out with my lack of creativity XD

I'm sure if you ever need more ideas you could always ask the loyal followers of Chopsticks. ;)

Neocridders

I have a feeling I will. I might make a contest of it someday.

Ember

'Come up with a plot' or 'explain this for me' kinda things? Sounds fun.

red_uni387

that does sound fun! :D

(and now I lok at the Chopsticks and imagine them whacking things trying to orient themselves xD)

YourLoveOnly

I dunno how good I am with that, but it sure sounds like fun ^^

Neocridders

Neocridders

Quote from: Silvanon on January 22, 2010, 04:56:56 PM
Ok, so, bribe:  50K SG and your choice of up to three of the gidgets I have up for sale.
Quote from: Ember on January 21, 2010, 09:00:30 PM
Bribety bribe...I offer my wobble and 1sg for a name changer thingy since he has a significant name to me. XP
Quote from: hiyoko on January 21, 2010, 09:03:06 PM
I offer any 4 my Gidgets/wobbles and 50k. ;D
Quote from: SplitX on January 21, 2010, 09:03:40 PM
I can offer any Gidget of mine & 1 custom Crystal Ball Dragon. <3

Those are all the offers, going to randomize them all... we'll see who wins the Chopstick and Sushi duo

Neocridders

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.hiyoko
2.SplitX
3.Ember
4.Silvanon
Timestamp: 2010-01-23 21:10:56 UTC

Allllll right. I think Hiyoko is our winner. ;) I will see what gidgets or wobbles I like, and send 50k. I'll cert them both up if you want, or if you would rather trade them now let me know. I don't mind. If you want the sushi equipped, I can do that when I cert the chopstick.