News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[The Experiment] The Laboratory

Started by WillowDragon, March 02, 2013, 09:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillowDragon

The Experiment is a brand new adoptable exclusive to Secundi, which consists of creatures genetically engineered with features from other, real world animals.

I hope you find these creatures as interesting as I do, the challenge of these pets being that you cannot get what you want off the bat, it must be worked towards and bred for using genes, simplified, but based upon real world genetics.

Some information can be found here... more information will be added as the adoptable grows, as I hope it will.

Theres a (really rubbish, will have to have a competition for a new one!) banner here:

Owners folders can be found here

WillowDragon

The Lab (aka Pick Ups)

WillowDragon

Items - OPEN

Claim by posting in the thread in BOLD, thanks :)

Electric Current (To stimulate cell growth, need to kick start growth, apply at ova stage)
- Unlimited - 100SG

WillowDragon

This thread is basically a seperate space so owners and other can pick up thier creatures and also watch them grow.  :)

At the Ova stage, DNA can be applied, the form below is what needs to be filled in when you wish to apply DNA, it can either be posted in this thread in BOLD or PMed to me.

Exp Number:
Owner:
DNA Items applied:
Grow Now? (Electric current used?):

The reason it is asked if you want to stimulate growth is that you may wish to wait and apply more DNA when you have it. But PLEASE be aware of the risks if more than 2 DNA items are applied.

Kahlira

One Electric Current! please?

Unless I'll need more!

Exp Number: 4
Owner: Kahlira
DNA Items applied: None
Grow Now? (Electric current used?): Yes! Buying one now XD

Saturnalia

Exp Number: 3
Owner: Saturnalia
DNA Items applied: 2x a(t)
Grow Now? (Electric current used?): Yes!

:)

YourLoveOnly

Question! If using 2x b, does that make the critter chocolate or does that only happen when it has aa for agouti? *trying to pick which DNA to add*

And if I apply 1x a(t) and 1x a I get a tan who carries a black gene right?

WillowDragon

If you apply two 'b' genes to the creature you will indeed get a 'chocolate mottled agouti'

And yes, if the creature is a(t)/a then it will show tan and carry black.

YourLoveOnly

Neat! Glad I understood everything correctly then :D

Exp Number: 6
Owner: YLO
DNA Items applied: 1x a(t), 1x a
Grow Now? (Electric current used?):  Yes please (sending SG for 10 in advance and using 1)

WillowDragon

First stage on 3,4 and 6 successful!!!  The ova have started to divide!! :D

WillowDragon

3,4 and 6 have reached embryonic stage.  Can't decide whether its cute or kinda gross...

Exp 7 should be dividing...any time now... (darn photoshop lol)

WillowDragon

WillowDragon

Because I suck at running adoptables, I am shutting down this shop.

I'm sorry, but at least they are new and people havent grown particularly attached yet. hehe!

I will happily refund anyones SG who spent it on items and stuff. Just let me know what you spent and i'll send it back to you.

If anyone is interested in buying this adoptable, I will be open to USD offers, my mattress recently broke and I am in dire need of a new one before I really kill my back on the one I have!!   :P

Saturnalia