(Sleeping Ocean) USD Auctions & Pre-Made Flat Sales (New Colorist!)

Started by Sleeping Ocean, May 05, 2013, 02:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping Ocean

So, to make a long story short, numerous and sundry bits of technology of mine have decided they'd like to either fall apart or die on me, so I'm in need of a bit of extra USD to make sure everything stays up and running. I'll be selling my back stock of pre-mades in this thread. If you are interested, please keep looking back for more because I'm putting them up for sale as I assign numbers to them and find them on my computer. I have quite a few pre-mades that I haven't even posted yet!

Rules:
1. You may purchase as many as you like in a wave, and claim more than one in each post. Since these are being sold for USD I want to let people buy in bulk to make the payment process easier.
2. Post the name of the siren to claim in the thread, I'm not going to be picky about colors with this.
3. Contact me by PM for payment details.

Sleeping Ocean

Auctions

Starting Bid: $7 USD
High Bid: None
Starts: Now
Ends: 6/3/2013 at 20:30:00 Secundi Time

Past Auctions
Memories of SpringComplete, won by Country-Paid
Rave Style RainbowsComplete, won by Kadana-Paid
Sweet Yellow RoseComplete, won by Keilin Alyr-paid
Down The River NileComplete, won by Lectral-Paid
The first auction will be for this beautiful Egyptian breeding pair. They come as a set, and when bred together have a %75 chance of producing offspring wearing event only items, including those the parents are not wearing themselves and all future event only items. Their breeding status will be marked in their agency information  when I import.

Sleeping Ocean

Flat Sales

Wave 4- OPEN

Figment's Flat Sales-Payment for these Siren goes to Figment!

Amazon River $7

Zeebra Fish $7

Chinese Princess $5

Wild Orca $5

Gothic Glow $4 Claimed By Sculli

Bunraku's Flat Sales- Payment for these Siren goes to Bunraku!

Sleeping Ocean

Just in case.

You may post. Flat sale wave 1 starts in 1 hour.

Rosedawn

Wow Lightening and Starlight is AMAZING I wish I could spend USD <3 <3

Winged

Back at college just in time for this! Good timing Bun xD I shall be stalking for Lightening and Starlight.
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Ooh, I love Me Tarzan, You Jane? *has a srs thing for natural colors/patterns*

Sleeping Ocean

Thank you Winged XD <3  Im very happy everyone likes her, I nearly hoarded her for myself XD

Flat sale now open!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Rosedawn

Will officially be stalking you Winged. She's GORGEOUS.

Saturnalia

All are lovely! However,  I can barely pay my bills, so none for me this time around <3

Lectral

Wildfilly94

Ohh Gawd if I had this job already... That blue boy is calling me. ;-;
I will be back if I get an interview. XD

YourLoveOnly

Sleeping Ocean

And Lectral wins the auction with the SB of $10 :D

Going to try to get more of these up for sale today along with another auction and finish some other long overdue customs/event Siren x.x;; Sorry I'm disgustingly slow on these guys, my personal life keeps chucking unpleasant things at me >_>;;

Wildfilly94

Its okay Bun, I myself am having a crazy time with life right now too. We all understand. ^^
Especially me, since my customs are so complex XD

Sleeping Ocean

Thank you wild <3 I just feel bad that you guys have been waiting so long, while at the same time I want to keep the adoptable as active as possible

Lectral

Oooooo, got the lovely egyptian pair!  Should have checked here before I sent payment; could have snapped up one of the flatsales at the same time apparently >.>

But for naming - would you like me to name them via the certing/importing thread?  would that make things easier on you?

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, I can't believe I don't own one of these beauties yet! Could I purchase Soft Seafoam please? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Sleeping Ocean

Sleeping Ocean

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Kahlira

May I claim Deep Water Glow, please?

I decided I better claim him before someone else does. XD He goes well with my other two lads. ohh! Mayhap they could be brothers!ohh!

Sleeping Ocean

Of course Kah! ^_^

And HB on the auction updated!

ETA: And wave one of the flat sale is complete! I'll try to get wave 2 up today ^^

Sleeping Ocean

Quote from: Lectral on May 09, 2013, 07:36:45 PM
Oooooo, got the lovely egyptian pair!  Should have checked here before I sent payment; could have snapped up one of the flatsales at the same time apparently >.>

But for naming - would you like me to name them via the certing/importing thread?  would that make things easier on you?

Forgive me for not seeing your question! Yes please Lectral, the certing and importing thread would be the best place to name them ^__^

springacres

Grats Kah, I almost claimed him but fell in love with the tiger boy instead :3  *still figuring out a name for him*

Lectral

Quote from: Sleeping Ocean on May 10, 2013, 07:54:44 AM
Forgive me for not seeing your question! Yes please Lectral, the certing and importing thread would be the best place to name them ^__^

Do you have their links somewhere?  The auction post got edited before I could grab them, or their numbers >.>

springacres

Do you have the link to my boy as well?  I just noticed his link disappeared too. :/

EDIT: Never mind, found it :)

Bunraku

Right here spring!
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b543/SleepingOcean/Owners%20Folders/springacres/104Premade104_zps522ef180.png

And here are the owners folders you guys, their links were broken and I removed them because I put them all into you're owners folders until I get importing straightened out (You have to look in the side bar on the left to see your names because photobucket's re-design is so terrible =_= )
http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/SleepingOcean/library/Owners%20Folders?sort=3&page=1

springacres

And for future reference of people who are forgetful like me, I suggest bookmarking the link to your own owner's folder.  Makes it a lot harder to misplace images that way.

Rosedawn

True but hopefully we'll also be able to help Bun get them loaded into your accounts soon.

Sleeping Ocean

Importing is happening soon, Silv and I are just sorting out some issues with the way the Siren are uploading, then I'm sending out files to my helpers! ^^

Never the less, do bookmark your owners folders guys, as it will be the only place you'll be able to find your un-certed Siren until I get the time to upload to the space Soli made for me on her server. I still want to be able to provide un certed siren to those who want them seprate from the backdrops, and having them in more than one location makes it so there is a back up in case anything should happen to either database.

Keilin Alyr

*happy bounce* Hey, just wanted confirmation on if I won Sweet Yellow Rose before I sent payment. =)

Bunraku

You did indeed win her keilin! ^__^ And thank you very much for your bid <3

Sleeping Ocean

Keilin Alyr

Thank you! Payment's been sent! *still bouncing*

And ooh, awesome new girl. I hope she goes to someone who loves rainbows as much as I do. XD

Wildfilly94

*cries* Wild loves rainbows so so bad...But Im having the worst luck you can possibly imagine getting a job, and the girl that wanted to buy my prom.dress today fell through so I just get to look and dream.. lol *sigh*

Bunraku

Wildfilly94

Its killing me to not be able to bid. D: lf I get a random FCFC order today, I'll bid XD

Kadana Sorano

Starting Bid.

Bun, do you plan any more pairs?  I almost bid on that first pair, but I wanted the male more for an existing girl I had, not the one he was paired with.. But I also wanted the breeding benefits lol  I just didn't see them (that particular pair) as a good "fit" for me :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Bunraku

I don't believe I'll be doing any more pairs, but if you guys are really into it, I'll definitely consider doing up another pair with breeding benefits :3 I just don't have any intended "breeding pairs" in my pre-mades at the moment, so let me know if its something you guys really want

Kadana Sorano

Well I dunno about anyone else, but I really liked the idea of breeding benefits between a specific pair, that's for sure.  But I wouldn't want to ask you to make a new pair if you don't already have one ready, as I can't guarantee that I will find the particular pairing a good "fit" as it were.  And I'd feel badly if you went to the trouble for naught.

I'm a bit odd I know, but if I had a pair that had breeding benefits only when bred together, then I would consider that pair a permanent match, and they would never be bred with anyone else.  So for me, the pair would have feel right, like they belong together.  *suddenly feels all Romantically cheesy* :-[  *coughsputter*  Ahem!  Yea.. I'll just be.. over there *hides in a corner*
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Country

I agree with Kadana, more pairs with breeding perks sounds nice. ^-^ I would have bid on that first pair if I'd have had the funds lol.

Bunraku

Rosedawn

Bunraku

And Kadana wins the Rainbow auction! ^^

Sorry I haven't gotten the flat sales up yet guys, real life has been a pain >>;;

Sleeping Ocean

New flat sale starting in one hour! Also, a new auction has been posted!

YourLoveOnly

*tries to stay awake*

Also, I was not yet able to save my girl from the previous batch, but she has disappeared from the flatsale post and is also not in my owner folder.. Could I get a link to her image please?