News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria USD Flatsale - Round 5: Butterfly Flaffle!

Started by Elenaria, October 09, 2013, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

Okay, guys, so Crys is in SUPER need of USD for bills, so in addition to the Fantasy Custom Auction, we're doing a USD flatsale. (Don't worry, once i get to Texas and some down time i'll start back up on breedings as well as free and SG-based events.)

i'm hoping to do a few rounds (i have at least two currently planned, lol).  And if the other artists want to weigh in, they are, of course, quite welcome to do so.

All funds need to be sent to crystalaaa@live.com within 24hours of posting your choice.  (Sorry, she's in a time crunch, so we need to get her to this asap. <3)  If funds have not been sent, the Elenaria will go back into the pool to be sold.  :/  i will do my best to keep up with this, but be aware that i'm about to leave on an extended vacation, so my timing may be a little strange.  Also, until i have confirmation from Crys, i won't know who's paid. ^^;; 

In that vein, be certain to put the Elenaria ID(s) in the message of your Paypal so we know which ones exactly have been paid for.

You may only purchase one Elenaria at a time.  After you've purchased one, please wait 3 hours from your post time to purchase a second one.  There is no limit on the number you may purchase overall.

Rules Recap:
1) One Elenaria per 3 hour window (set from time of your purchase post).
2) Funds must be sent within 24 hours or you may lose your Elenaria. [Contingent on when Crys can verify who has paid.]
3) You may purchase as many Elenaria as you wish, as long as it falls under Rule #1.
4) Put the Elenaria ID(s) in the Paypal message so we know which ones have been paid for.
5) This will be updated as well as we can, but please be aware that our real lives are incredibly hectic right now.

Butterfly Fairy Flaffle!
Due to the interest in the wonderful butterfly mimics, these will be sold in a flaffle.  A flaffle is a raffle combined with a flat sale.  So you enter the raffle and, if you win, you purchase one of the mimics!

If you are interested in purchasing one of these amazing butterfly mimics, post your name in teal and the mimics you are interested in purchasing in the ORDER OF YOUR PREFERENCE.  If you are not interested in purchasing a particular one, just leave it off the list.

The flaffle opens for entries as soon as we post FLAFFLE OPEN in the thread and will close Thursday, at 10pm EASTERN TIME.  i think that's 8 pm Secundi time, and if i'm wrong, i'm really sorry.  |D  The flaffle closes for entries according to 10pm Eastern time.

The winners will be chosen shortly thereafter.  Payment needs to be made within 24 hours of the end of the flaffle or a new winner will be drawn. <3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Round 1: Halloween Flavoured

All gone!

Round 2: Bling Girls

All gone!

Round 3: Fairy Tails

All gone!

Round 4: Swag Boys
All gone!

Round 5: Butterfly Flaffle

PREVIEWS.  Watch first post for Flaffle Rules! <3

Monarch
C131
$7.00

Zebra Swallowtail
C132
$7.00

Blue Swallowtail
C133
$9.00

White-rayed Pixie
C134
$7.00

California Dogface
C135
$7.00

Salvin's Clearwing
C136
$9.00

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Ryuukokoro

The ones with the smaller horns facing right are female, the guy with the big curly horns facing left is a boy. :)

Sera you are so nice to help out Crystal! (Or, uh, whoever you are. XD *pokes mystery poster*) These four didn't speak to me but I eagerly wait for future rounds! ^_^

SweetCaroline

Thanks for the info Ryuu. As much as I like some of them, I guess I'll have to wait. Seems the ones I would want are the wrong gender. Already have 3 females. Maybe next round. This is a nice thing you are doing Sera. I hope you can make enough to help Crystal with her bills.
~SC~

Kahlira

Oh God! Hellfires is so sexy! If he's still hanging around next week, he's so mine! Currently though, my financial situation isn't a good one so I can't afford him. Though if he is claimed, I'm stalking for a breed! He and my newest demonic lady would make an excellent pair!

Pinkshadow

Am i missing something or is there no start time written? (:

Midnight Phantom

Hm, it is a flat sale (considering its a flat sale and posted, I think you can go ahead and claim if you want?) and the only limit seems to be that you can only buy an elenaria every 3 hours with no limit on how many.

Winged

I'd like Ghostly Fingerprints please! Will wait a couple hours to send money, in case i'm too early in buying.
Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

yeah, there is no time set, and it started the moment it was posted ^.^ So that means Ghostly Fingerprints is yours Winged <3

Also, I wanted to add that since Hellfires is such a special Fantasy boy... When ever he breeds, he will guaranty you a fantasy~ The only draw backs are, he'll have MLP color genetics (so colors will be random and possibly nothing like the parents) and items wont work on his breedings.... so no twins, no guarantying it will be a boy or a girl and so on.

Country

CrystalAngelNeko

before I give him over to you country, did you read my last post with his details?? ^.^ I don't want them to come to a surprise for you~

Country

Perfectly fine ^-^

ETA: Payment sent ^-^

Elenaria

sera's done the majority of the colouring this round (with the exception of the lovely Golden Ghost), and i just instinctively do mares.  lol  Round 2 is complete (and a bit smaller than i originally planned), but for Round 3 i'll do some more stallions.  i'm not sure when i'll have a chance to since i'll probably mimic Round 2, only with boys.  ^.~ 

*trundles off to post up Round 2 girls now*

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

skysnolimit

Elenaria

Round 3 has been subverted by fairies!!!! =-0  It is also unusual in that it will probably have added in others later on.  ^^  (Sorry, sera's arm is acting up a bit, so she couldn't color today.)  <33

The boys i promised are still incoming, too. <333  ^^

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

BabyKittenCandy

BabyKittenCandy

Ryuukokoro

Aw sleep, why you make me miss the boy I love? Stayed up as late as I could hoping for fairy flatsale, but the sandman caught me!

C128 please!

BabyKittenCandy

Oh gosh!! That snowflake gal... must resist and give others a chance..

Pinkshadow

I envy you ryuu, i wanted that girl. Sadly dont like white.

toffeeca

I have been trying to resist but,
Can I please get SnowFlake C130?

BabyKittenCandy

Toff, prepare to be stalked!! I was trying to wait til the rest popped up, hoping snowflake would still be there! lol

springacres

Ryuukokoro

springacres

And it's been three hours so.... C128 please!

[edit] OOOPS... didn't see Ryuu had claimed her already... guess I'll go with Golden Ghost instead.  Now if only I had double checked BEFORE I sent payment.  *facepalm*

Elenaria

You guys are so amazing, really. =-0  Waiting to hear back from Crys on the more recent purchases.  In the meantime, sera's trying to get another two (at least) coloured. <33

If anyone wants to hang out with me:
https://join.me/870-487-605

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Closed up the join me; thanks to whoever it was that was there. ^.~  hehee  Sorry i wasn't chatty; sera's pretty sick today. x__<;

Round 4 is live, as well as one more fairy mare! =-0 <3

Also, once i receive final confirmation from Crys on received money, i will minimize the already sold Elenaria. <333

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

red_uni387

oh my gosh - stalking whoever buys that gorgeous roan fairy O__O

springacres

springacres

Echoing what runi said... but I'll also be stalking that stunning chestnut roan boy, and the gorgeous palomino boy....

toffeeca

Can I get Roanin?
S056

I was in the join me with you sera. Don't worry about not being chatty, I was really distracted and I just wanted to look at pretty pictures :)

Elenaria

Thanks for coming by, Toffee!  The paid ones have all been moved; please let me know if i mixed something up. ^^;;; Going to clean up the sell post now. <33 

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

I'll take S055 please! Can't resist a red roan~

I'll go send payment for both right now. ^_^

springacres

Ryuukokoro

DawnStar7

Man, I wish I could buy some of these lovelies!  Sadly I don't get paid until Tuesday.  So I'll just have to be content with stalking.  :D

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Dang, missed the fairies.
I'm eyeing that loner girl fr round two but just haven't forgives out if I'm able to spend money just yet

DawnStar7

Well darn!  First I miss the fairies, then the first demon to ever catch my eye enough to want gets nabbed.  Psh.  I'mma be stalking that lovely golden boy. 

To geek with it... S053 please!

CrystalAngelNeko

Elenaria

Would you guys like another round of fairies? I have this one really pretty girl I made up... and I can make a few more for another round...

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Arty

Wildfilly94