{Patchwork} We are an agency! All critters are now on Secundi!!

Started by SPO, November 22, 2013, 10:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPO

This is not really an event post, more of an update and a time for me to gather some missing information.

All Patchies are now entered on Secundi! Please double check to make sure everything is spelled correctly, gendered correctly, and that I have all of your critters entered. I am 99% sure I got them all but with 121 critters some can get missed!

Saturnalia

Should we just post them here?

My orange snail was named in that other thread, but it isn't listed in the photobucket. (Wumbles, male.)

I don't think I previously named my green and black snail. That one will be Mimic, female.

skysnolimit

SPO

Yup just post all names here pleace :)

Done to here

SPO

I am way too excited for this lol

I finished everything for the agency except for uploading the pets. I need to finish their thumbnail images then I will get started entering them either tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am after seeing my friend's musical. So if your Patchies start disappearing, check your pets page!!

Done to here

Mutt

I already posted a name for this little one in an older thread but the photobucket wasn't updated with name and gender so I thought I'd better post it here just to be safe :)

Name - Nelly
Gender - Female
http://s263.photobucket.com/user/chubbydragons/media/Patchwork/Owned/Mutt/70.png.html

Also I noticed looking back through the threads, Kahlira very kindly gifted me a semi custom in this thread,
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9312.0
Is there a forum I need to fill out I couldn't find one in the thread :)

Riverwind

I already PMed you the name and gender for this one but you didn't update the Photobucket name so I think it's best if I go ahead and post here xD

http://s263.photobucket.com/user/chubbydragons/media/Patchwork/Owned/Riverwind/90.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Clover - F

SPO

Finally finally FINALLY got all the thumbnails finished. I will definitely start uploading tomorrow. I decided to get all the thumbnails done before uploading just to save the trouble.

Neocridders

I know I have a white snail... he's got pink too. Let's make him a boy? I can't find the image @,@ It's too early for my brain. Oops.

SPO

This is your snail Neo :3

SPO

I want you all to know I am entering all your critters instead of playing Skyrim

;)

Rosedawn

Whatever unnamed's I have can you just make them male for me? I don't want to lose them but I suck with names.

SPO

I just didn't put names in for them. :3

All critters have been entered into the site! Please double check to make sure you have all your critters before I delete them from my computer! We are at 121 and I usually delete after every 100 critters. All critters are now off my photobucket as well so none of those links will work anymore.

Rosedawn

SPO

Well I didn't want to make you guys wait! I didn't want to hold a WOOHOO WE DID IT!!!!11!! event until I finished. So I finished! :D

SkySong

Both of mine are where they should be. I'm impressed with the uploading time! Very efficient.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SPO

Riverwind

^.^ everything's okay with my four! Great job uploading so fast xD

Wildfilly94

SPO

How strange. I try to update and it takes me to a different pet page for a different agency. I will look into it and get her all squared away.

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SPO

Wildfilly94

SPO

To win another ticket, post your favorite nonsensical word

This can be a real word that just sounds illy, or a word you entirely made up!

Saturnalia