News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] Donation Sale

Started by Elenaria, December 19, 2013, 05:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

All right, my dears.  The update.  Crys' dad passed away. :( 

He had specific funeral arrangements he desired, and sera's adding in some donations to help cover those costs.  You can find those listed after Crys' post.  Please note the additional rules.

I'm adding in some as well. They are lovepairs and they increase the liklihood of multiples when bred together. Every LP is based on Disney characters (their actual horses or them in a horse form, or a mix) I hope you enjoy them! Please for your donations remember that you are purchasing BOTH Elenaria with a special bonus. Please help us help Crystal in any way that we can.

I'm sure the majority of you know my situation at home, and lets just say, its worse then ever. My father eats more then I could ever afford, and he doesn't seem to understand I can't just keep the house stocked with food he likes because its just too expensive. I'm working as much as I can while still taking care of him... and frankly, I can feel myself going insane.

But I guess that is neither here or there, and this little event happens to be a few Elenaria that I sang down for a simple little donation thread.

Rules:
* One Elenaria per person per round.
* The minimum you must pay is 2.50 USD do to the charges that Papal has.
* Do not post how much you are donating. I don't want anyone feeling guilty for going with the minimum or like they have to out do one another.
* It is first come first serve. To claim an Elenaria; post their code name in BOLD.
*When sending USD please add a note with your Username. If you forget, PM me and let me know the email the USD was sent from.

My paypal is crystalaaa@live.com
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

All gone.  Thank you, everyone! <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Saevia's Songs

* You may purchase one from a Corlanna round and one from a Saevia round at the same time. 
* Starting donations for Saevia's songs is 5.00$ due to the difficulty of the faeries (and that Saevia does not often sing them) and the items on the others.  [For those unaware of our normal prices, if we were selling these flat out, they'd at the very least be going for 7.00$ each and actually all of them quite a lot higher.]
* If the donation is high enough, you will also receive an OOS breeding.
* If the donation knocks our socks off, you may use Elenaria of any age. (With the owner's permission, of course!)
* All other rules are the same.

Honk

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

BabyKittenCandy

BabyKittenCandy

Oh, and can you post the paypal addy you would like funds sent too please?

Elenaria

I just added it to the first post ^.^

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro

I'm generally not a fan of the female Demon lines and I told myself I wasn't going to collect them and now somehow I own two.... >_>;;;

Arty

Rosedawn

DawnStar7

Geez!  All my favorites are already snatched up!  So, before she gets nabbed by someone else...

Olive

I'm pretty much giving up on getting Leon.  No luck with make Demons lol xD

Pinkshadow

Sarah Badr

Winged

All my favourites gone, will keep an eye out for the next round. Lovely demons there!
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

Don't forget to send in your donation Pink ^.~

And all Elenaria who have not been moved, I'll move them tonight after work ^.^

Thank you so much everyone!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

CrystalAngelNeko

All paid for Elenaria should be in their proper stalls now ^.~

Arty

Pinkshadow

I Will send asap but we dont have internet atm since Im at parents that were flooded after a storm

CrystalAngelNeko

kk Pink~ I trust you so I'll go ahead and add her too your stables ^.~

Pinkshadow

Awe <3 our net should be back in The evening else i Will find some Hother way to log on Paypal <3

hiyoko

Arty

CrystalAngelNeko

Yep! I'll have another set up soon ^.^ I'm doing 8 of each breed.

Arty

That sounds fun :D

I can't wait!! ^^

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Eeee so many pretties! I especially love Cold Dusk. ^.^ But Ryuu spent too much lately, gotta hold back. *moths fly out of wallet*

Wildfilly94

Arty

Oh gosh, so many pretties o.o .... Sun Burnt

Winged

Ooh i love Dead Winter Rose, to claim or save for the fairies... Tough choice.
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

If Crys says it's okay, I'll purchase her for you :)

Scullisto

Arty

Winged

It's a lovely idea, thank you Arty!
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

I'd like to claim Stardust Ocean so long as you don't mind waiting for my donation until I get something sorted between my bank and paypal <3

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

I sent funds for Red Story on the 22nd.....if I am not getting her please refund my $$. Thanks.

CrystalAngelNeko

sorry you're getting her! I just havent had time to really sit down and trancfer everyone ^.^

Sarah Badr

Great thanks, thought maybe I wasn't allowed since I got one of the others....

Elenaria

All claimed Elenaria should be in their proper stables now. ^^ 

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Bunraku

Uhmn, Sera I still need to pay for Stardust Ocean! O.O;;; Having a little trouble between my bank and paypal but will get it sorted after christmas. I just wanted to be honest and say so because I see her on my pets page and feel kind of awkward about having her before I've made my payment o.o;;

Elenaria

i talked to Crys and she trusts you to pay when you have the chance to do so.  ^^ <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Bunraku

Oh okies! ^.^ no problem then just as long as you guys know <3

hiyoko

I'm waiting on the fairies..... ;D

DawnStar7

Well, I was going to hold out for Fairies, but she's so lovely...

Ripple, please!

Elenaria

First and third post updates. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Arty

Arty

Crys, I'm so sorry about your dad, that must be really hard for you...

Wildfilly94

Aww, I am so sorry to Crys.. </3 Give her my well wishes, hugs and love.
I wish I had more money to donate <3

Scullisto

Lectral

Sylphina Angel

Took too long to decide, and someone beat me to my first choice XD

Send funds to Crys's paypal still?