News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Patchwork} Free Secret Santa!

Started by SPO, December 23, 2013, 10:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPO

I know we are a bit late in the game with Christmas only two days away but I figured some people would like a Patchie Secret Santa! I am going to have to ask for some leeway on this though as I am getting my tonsils out on the 27th. I will get everything done as quickly as possible but there are no guarantees it will all be done on time. All depends on how I am feeling.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

All events end December 30th at 13:45 unless otherwise stated

Markings Examples

SPO

Secret Santa!
Here is how this will work. You post your wishlist then signups close I will send you a username. You will design them a Patchie or try to fulfill something from their wishlist. No telling who you are until gifts are sent out. Then the list will be posted here on this thread along with giftees so everyone can see.

Wishlists can be anything Patchie related - Items, customs, semi customs! However you cannot just say 'I want a custom'. You must describe a custom you would get. Then your partner would design it for you and so on. Post your wishlist with your username in purple to make sure I don't miss you!

Anyone who posts a wishlist will also be gifting. Please PM me if you wish to gift someone who does not post a wishlist and we will work something out.

Sign ups close December 26th at 13:45. Gifters must have presents picked out for their giftees by December 30th at 13:45 at which time I will start working on and sending out gifts.

Current Secret Santas
Country
Wildfilly94
Kahlira
Mutt
Hiyoko
Saturnalia
Riverwind
SweetCaroline
PinkShadow
Ember
CrystalAngelNeko

SPO

Country

Country

A custom of Bad Juju
A custom of Eternal Inspiration
A premade that is purple
A random premade

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

A custom of one of my Feli I don't already have
A custom of one of my Elenaria
A patchie that is white, Dark blue, silver, black, and light blue like the night sky
A breeding item
A breeding

Kahlira

Kahlira

I'd be happy with anything bright!

hiyoko

hiyoko

A custom of my Michiko
fav colors: pink, white, blue, brown, purple, silver, red, teal,

Mutt

Mutt

I'd be happy with most anything but here's a little list seeing as one is required XD
A custom designed after one of my dogs (Violet, Mate)
Any earthy coloured or sunset/sunrise sky coloured Patchie.
Thimble item

Saturnalia

Saturnalia

Anything with black and neon colors or rainbow! I particularly love purple, teal, and neon green. Breeds I don't have many of would be neat, but I like basically everything :D

Riverwind

Riverwind
- A song custom of one of these: click! <-- (NOT CHILD SAFE!!)     click!     click!     click!
- Mimic of either Sabina or Thulani
- A mimic of a red wolf.

There is no order of preference for me. I would like to add that my favorite breed is the Meece and I barely like the Snoodle or Tuttle much at all.

SweetCaroline

SweetCaroline
- Lelaphant with Fawn marking, preferred colors brown, red, blue & silver.
- Lelaphant with Tiger markings, brown or gray with black markings.
- Any premade of any breed(No loud colors please)
- A mimic of Bambi
~SC~

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

A custom to get my First
A girafish one in pink colours

Ember

Ember
- a giraffle
- i like blues, purples, reds
- manes, wings and fangs are cool

SPO

River when I saw the not child safe all I could hear in my head was 'Children! Run Away!' in like a Monty Python voice. It was weird.

Riverwind

LOL! No it just has a few (a lot) of inappropriate words/phrases in it XD

CrystalAngelNeko

CrystalAngelNeko
- A custom of my boy Diriel http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=562571
- a custom of my girl Emilie Autumn http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552894
- A song custom using any 1 of these songs Eisblumen, In the End, Radioactive, or Macaron
- A semi custom of MoeMoe (Blue, Brown, White), Dandilion(Purple, Red, Black), or Daizy Duke (Yellow White Black)

SPO

Sorry this took so long. I got my tonsils out yesterday. Sending out the Secret Santas partners shortly.

SPO

Partners are out. Still waiting on replies from a few people. remember if you don't gift then you don't receive either.

I will get these done as soon as I can. My pain killers are making me really tired and staring at the screen makes me kind of dizzy. >>