News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Adoptables :)

Started by WillowDragon, February 01, 2013, 11:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillowDragon

I find myself woefully short on adoptables on here! Lol. I left for health reasons just after the Quinsta came out (Yes, long time ago!) so I'm practically a newbie again!!

I have a fair amount of SG and if people can wait a few days until my new bank card comes through, I have a little bit of USD too.

I would love to see if anyone has a pretty they are willing to part with!! :)

W xx

Pinkshadow

Dó you have any preffered breeds? :)

Winged

I run the adoptable Gliders, and I'd be willing to colour you a few customs and i also have some premades that are for trade.
I currently have a thread here selling customs, there are no more SG slots but there are USD slots if you're interested.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8473.0
Here are the premades, they're from an old bribe thread that i never got round to putting into a different event. I can also colour more if you wanted.
http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/Winged0/Gliders/Premades

I also have some adoptables for trade here:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0
Some would be for trade for SG and most would be for trade for USD.

Let me know if you're interested :)
Owner of Gliders!

WillowDragon

I love equine adoptables, so Quinsta, The Stable would definately be something i'm interested in. Luckily Leafy loves me and I work for the Unbound agency, so am not interested in Unbridled at this time.

But I would be willing to look at anything of good quality!

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Winged

Any interest in the adoptables i offered?
Owner of Gliders!

WillowDragon

I very much like those two female Gypsy Vanner Quins you have Winged. But I have no idea as to how much things go for on here anymore!!  haha.

How much would you want for both of them in SG or USD?

WillowDragon

Ooooo!!!!   ;D

I have new prettiess!!!  *bounces*

Thank you!!!! Lovely SGA person!! <3 <3

Winged

For the grey vanner i'd be interested in SG or USD (or a mix) and for the palomino vanner i would only be interested in USD.

Perhaps something like 1.5-2 million SG or 4-5$ for the grey vanner and 8$ for the palo? The palo girl i'm more interested in trading for another adopt so that's why she's higher.
I'm not totally sure on what would be a good offer in either currency so just make an offer. There's not many USD trades and no USD for SG trades so it cant be hard to think up a conversion rate. Also don't see that many SG trades so i find it hard to tell it's value.
Owner of Gliders!

WillowDragon

Lets forget the Palo girl for now then if your hoping for another trade. But I would be more than willing to give you 2 mil SG for the lovely grey girl!  :D

YourLoveOnly

Do you still draw? I have plenty of adoptables, premade and custom, that I'd trade for fanart! I always loved your gorgeous lineless artwork and your rodents so would be very interested in fanart of one or more of my real life pets :) (I have guinea pigs and hamsters)

WillowDragon

I am practicing my drawing now. I wouldnt feel confident to trade my artz yet as I don't think i'm quite up to the level i was... lol

(Drawing bunnies Shh)

YourLoveOnly

Well once you do, please let me know :) There's very few artist offering any kind of rodents and I always really love art of my real life babies!

WillowDragon

I am fighting with myself as to maybe bring Rodentia back. But i'm not sure if I still have the lines...and darn it was hard work the first time! haha
I'm not going to have a forum or anything though...just maybe bring them back simply. I don't know. I suck at running adoptables LOL.

YourLoveOnly

I personally am always available to help with organizing and running events! I can't take on any extra coloring, so all actual artwork would be on you, but I can defenitely help with the running part of things :)

I have had a guinea pig adoptable in the works for like 2.5 years now, I had the first two artists vanish and never respond again, so it's been a very long slow road but it's finally getting somewhere XD

WillowDragon

Colouring is not a problem. Lines and colouring I do well and I enjoy...its the actual events. Haha

Anything more complicated than an auction does my head in.

I don't know...I mean, does this site need yet another adoptable that is real life based? I'm not sure it does, otherwise i'd bring barncats back too. LOL

YourLoveOnly

It really does! Especially rodents. We have CDA now of course, but those are tiny and they're partially fantasy as well. I'd love to see a completely natural/realistic adoptable. Same thing with Feli, they're awesome, but small and also come in fantasy. Your artwork is lineless, which is something we do not have on Secundi at all, and with TheCattery going on indefenite hiatus we don't really have a realistic cat adoptable anymore either. In fact we don't have many cat adoptables at all. I think we have a very large amount of fantasy and not nearly enough realistic adoptables actually! And yup, events I can totally do, I love doing those and they take far less energy than coloring for me so no problem at all if you want help with that <3 I usually take payment in customs XD So that's easy :P

WillowDragon

Quinsta is lineless ;P  hehe

I will be getting my old hard drive out tomorrow to see if I still have the lines on there.

YourLoveOnly

Oh right, how could I forget! Well, your art is fluffier then? XD But anyway, barely any lineless then. I love lineless, it can add so much to realism! :D

Winged

Once you're confident enough in your art, i have some characters that i'd love to get art of! Especially my Scottish Wildcat mimic :)
I'll accept 2 million SG for the grey banner, bid on her :)
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I have alot of quinsta as well as other adoptables for sale for USD to raise money, if your interested?

My thread is within the top ten on this list. Lol.

WillowDragon

Yeah... all my old artwork is gone. Kind of annoying  :'(

*edit* FALSE ALARM!! I managed to repair my old hard drive and retrieved some of my old stuff yay!

WillowDragon

I am trying to sort out my new bank card, i can't use PayPal until then. But once I can I will have a little cash to spend WildFilly  ;)

Wildfilly94

Okay, great! :D If you have any particular offer in mind for a specific pet (namely, quin) let me know. I've got offers from Kah on three fjords, but she wont have money til the weekend so I'm okay with holding pets. ^^