News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Trading CDA/FCFC/Elenaria/Unbridled/Quin

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 26, 2013, 02:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

*I still have a bunch of CDA rats looking for homes (Shawn is on hold for Bunraku), they can be seen here: http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?AgencyID=24&CritterAgencyID=&CritterID=&Name=&Description=&AgencyInfo=&OwnerName=&OwnerID=10&Gender=0&Generation=0&UpForSale=0&SellMin=&SellMax=&UpForBid=1&BidMin=&BidMax=&LevelMin=&LevelMax=&OrderBy=CritterID

* I have these bred FCFC looking for homes too:

* I am looking to trade the following 1st gen Elenaria and Unbridled that I am not connecting with:

* And finally these Quinsta:
bay, 3rd gen
grey frame overo, 3rd gen

Looking for, in order of preference:
* Quinsta (Minis & Fjords mostly, sometimes male Arabs and maybe female Vanners)
* Garden Noms (pretty much any, but no night noms)
* Quinsta bonus tickets, MM tickets and paint job tickets
* Quinsta Luestin RBs (black-based preffered, but any is fine!)
* Handdrawn adoptables & fanart of pets and characters
* FCFC (Persian, Sphinx, Ragdoll, Bullmastiff, Golden Retriever, Exotic)
* Digital/normal adoptables, custom and premade. With lineart edits/custom mutations? <3
Feel free to try whatever else you can think of! I am not super interested in SG though, so if you offer that please combine it with something else.

Pinkshadow

Love the ragdoll, what would interest you for that? :)

YourLoveOnly

There is a list at the bottom of the post with things I am looking for :) Mini Quin, Garden Noms and handdrawn things are my biggest weaknesses though.

Leafy also offered a handdrawn Unbridled on her a little while back, which is very tempting but I know Leafy has lots of things left to do (including a commission for me XD) so am hesitant to add to the workload which is why I haven't accepted that offer but it's still something I will consider.

Pinkshadow

Hmm i dont have any garden noms, and im not sure i have any mini quin that you like, that i also will let go :o and only have Masayo, and as that is Leafy art, and i dont draw, i could only offer u a custom if that would tempt even tho u have 3 coming already xD

YourLoveOnly

Well if you just list the Mini's you'd be able to part with I can let you know if I would consider any of them :)

CutieePiee

For the rag doll, do any of my FCFC catch your eye?

YourLoveOnly

I like the Sphinx Ambre and the Maine Coon Harlequin :)

Added CDA.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on January 26, 2013, 03:32:27 PM
Well if you just list the Mini's you'd be able to part with I can let you know if I would consider any of them :)

i'd rather hear who you would be intersted in, as i dont think i can just make a list.

Scullisto

I REALLY want this handsome boy is there any thing I have you might be willing to bargain for?

YourLoveOnly

Sculli I love your Fjord Quinsta and some of your Persians if there's any of those you'll part with.

And Pink I always feel bad posting which ones I like since it always feels like I am pressuring people into giving up their pretties XD Which is why I like it when people offer things to me themselves :P But since you asked.. *browses* In order of preference I like Adalina, Liana, Lizzie, Rocky Red, Annabelle, Aaliyah, Nissa, Lana and Missy. Doesn't mean they are all a guaranteed yes, especially ones further down the list, but those are all the ones I would consider.

CutieePiee

Scullisto

Let me know which quin or FCFC or are specifically interested in and we will talk :)

hiyoko

I love your Ragdoll, is there anything of mine you like?

YourLoveOnly

The Persian is going to Scullisto! :)
I've accepted Cutiee's Amber in return for another FCFC of mine that wasn't in this thread.

@hiyoko: I like in order of preference FCFC Muffy, Elenaria Lafthal, Nom Princess, Nom Patches, Quin Fjord girl and FCFC Brown Sugar.

Still waiting to hear back from Pink as well.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on January 28, 2013, 02:05:48 PM
And Pink I always feel bad posting which ones I like since it always feels like I am pressuring people into giving up their pretties XD Which is why I like it when people offer things to me themselves :P But since you asked.. *browses* In order of preference I like Adalina, Liana, Lizzie, Rocky Red, Annabelle, Aaliyah, Nissa, Lana and Missy. Doesn't mean they are all a guaranteed yes, especially ones further down the list, but those are all the ones I would consider.

Well, I could part with Nissa, Lana and Missy; no problem - but uhm i'm not sure i could part with the rest for the FCFC girl, too much love for mini quins there :o

YourLoveOnly

Waiting to hear back from hiyoko for the Ragdoll before deciding, otherwise I'll be accepting one of those 3 Quinsta Pink :)

Added customs and beds! And some Quin too.

Winged

I'd love a custom FCFC! I can offer any of the Quin in this thread, bar the thouroughbred. There's also two noms in there since i know you were looking for them. If there's other adopts in there that interest you, let me know most i would trade for the custom.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0

And to one pet from above i'll add a Glider custom with custom markings. No edits and no really difficult markings (think Art and Celine) but most would be available. Ask if you want clarification.
Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

I'd love an FCFC bed. Would a custom Nom interest you? (Can do a unique body marking, but only premade wing patterns)

Bunraku

Verin'onimar is the father of my most recent arab stud O_O I may have to think of something to offer you, though I have none of the things listed.

YourLoveOnly

Bun has awesome artistic talent, no lying to YLO! :P You could draw YLO fanart, or offer Sirens (possibly with a new hair or clothing thing or accessory whatever) or make more shiny stuff for Panda Shrimps. Tons of stuff you can totally do! :D

Winged I don't really collect those Quin breeds much, but I'll consider Magic's daughter Nom!

TheLeet, that sounds good! I am gonna give people until saturday or sunday to see this and offer, but that is very tempting <3

For the Ragdoll I am torn between hiyoko's Princess and Pink's Nissa, will try to decide soon.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Absolutely hiyoko!

I have still no idea on the Ragdoll, I wish either you or Pink would extend your offer to a custom as well so I didn't have to pick XDD

hiyoko

Okay, I'll offer my Nom on a custom.^^

But yay! I'll go put Patches up for bid.^^

YourLoveOnly

Yaaaay XD

Okay! Ragdoll goes to Pink for Nissa. (If you are interested in customs too, feel free to try offering one of the others I mentioned liking! :D)

One custom will go to hiyoko for Princess and then the CDA boy for Patches.

I'll accept TheLeet's offer of a Nom custom for a bed: http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=36473

Still considering Winged's offer. Hoping to see some offers by Tuesday so I can color up the customs early in the month and have time left for an event or something :D

hiyoko

toffeeca

Would YLO be interested in Pecora stuffs for CDA rats? I could do piggy mimics :D

I like 423, 241, Enrique, 429, 250, 317

YourLoveOnly

Defenitely for the first five you listed :) I'm a little attached to 317, he's only there because his sister is similair. He's always been one of my 'tempted to keep' ones and I think I'll just keep him XD

Kadana Sorano

Offers for FCFC
1 custom SC per 1 custom FCFC
1 (out of season) SC Breeding per FCFC 1 Breeding Bed
1 Semi-Custom SC for the Bull Mastiff FCFC

Offers for Unbridled
1 Semi-custom SC per 1 Unbridled
2 Premade (Male) SC's per 1 Unbridled
3 Semi-Custom SC's per 2 Unbridled

Offers for CDA
1 Premade SC per 1 CDA
1 Semi-Custom SC per 2 CDA
1 Custom SC per 3 CDA

* I have a Black Splash Overo Luestin mare, but I already offered my mares to Bun for next season, have to wait and see if she wants to use them before I can consider offering her here.

Offers are not limited to just one, you can choose one, two, however many you want really. 

Semi-Customs and Customs can be submitted immediately, or you can get scrolls for future use, your choice.  I only have one day of work this week (today) so I do have the entire rest of the week with no plans for anything and plenty of time to color though.  So if you want to submit forms now, I'd get started on them no later then tomorrow morning.  Forms can be found (and posted) here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

I don't have an item for out of season breedings, so if you choose this and don't wish to use it right away I'll make a note on the Agency Display page at the bottom or in Notary forums, until you're ready to use it, or until I get some kind of item made to place into your account.  If you want a breeding, the SC's still have to have no unassigned points before being bred, to make sure the foal gets any/all possible bonuses from the parents.  I'll be setting up a perma thread for this soon, but for now you can PM me any stat allocations you need to make so you can breed.

Also just to be fair, I feel I should let you know I am working on getting the next breeding season going soon anyway, so this may make the out of season breeding offer a bit less tempting right now.  However, slots for breedings will be limited as well, so maybe not.

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

YourLoveOnly

I'll go for Winged's offer of her Nom and a Glider piggie mimic. The second bed has gone to Aralie and the last custom to TheLeet.

Bed offers accepted:
Aralie - Nom baby
TheLeet - custom Nom

Custom offers accepted:
TheLeet - custom Feli
Aralie - Flight Nom baby
hiyoko - Nom Patches
Winged - Magic's Nom daughter + Glider custom

I think there's a trend going on here.. XD *scoops up all the Noms*
It's now February so I'll probably have some more customs to trade in a week or so, I just want to make sure I'm all caught up first before taking on anything new :)

Kadana I'll get back to you asap to let you know which offers I want to accept exactly, defenitely wanna trade you a few <3

Winged

Great! Pm me with the form for the Glider and i'll put the nom up for breed. Need to decide on my custom... Might get Isla but there's no collie lines.
Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca