~Little Chimaera~ Spring Event ~ OPEN ~ Auctions, Games, Flaffle, more

Started by Little Chimaera, April 01, 2013, 10:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Little Chimaera

Bun and Crys - you both managed to pick squares that already have been picked. Feel free to pick one of these - C6, D2, or E3.

Kah - sorry, no Chim in that one.

This is a belated answer to your question Wild, but go ahead and send the sg for the Flower Flit auction to this account.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Bunraku

Little Chimaera

Aaaannnnnd.... Bun got the last Chim! The Cry of the Chimaera event is now closed. :)

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Kahlira

Bunraku

O___O Oh my gods, and in all of my favorite colors too, thank you SO much!! <3

Little Chimaera

Glad you like him, Bun! He sure is happy to be found at last. Poor guy was left for last.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Wildfilly94

Kage Davies

:o That flit is amazing.

Sorry guys. Every few weeks my RL condition kicks me in the butt and I have huge anxiety attacks over checking the thread. Makes no sense, I know. Anyway, I am working on colourings now and hopefully this evening I will wrap up all of our events and games :D. If another member of staff would be so kind as to distribute the prizes for me, I'll see how quick I can get the breedings done. x

Wildfilly94

What happened to this? I have WAY too much sg waiting to be sent and pets missig and such

SkySong

Sorry Wild -

Kinda have been waiting on Kage for her to wrap up the events. There are only some things I can do. The flatsale LC I had all the art for have been grown for a while (I believe I have some edits to make but the pictures are current) but I apologize to those who I couldn't grow.

I will try to get in contact with Kage again later today and see what she wants done. If I can't reach her then I will do what I can to close the rest of the events. Sorry about the lag! :(

Edit: So RL attacked Kage with a vengeance, but hopefully this weekend we'll be seeing the fey! Thank you for your patience.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

Ahh okay. ^^ Just wondering. I look forward to seeing her back!

Arty

SkySong

Terribly sorry for the extreme lateness of this. I know words are, in the end, words, but I hope to make up this tardiness.

Pick A Door:
Grim: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Flit: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]
Squibbit: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
Kodama: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

If any number repeats or 17/19 are picked, it will be rerolled.

Super Franken:
- to be colored. It's the next thing on my list, will hopefully be done by tomorrow. No guarantees.

Franken Fey: - http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563139

Bun, if you don't want him, just let me know and he will go to the next in line.

Points Mean Prizes:

First of all, Kage can't color the third place prize so it will be me instead. Saturn, if you find that disagreeable you can pass down, and same thing for the next person and so on. Also, I don't have the faintest clue what the consolation prize is supposed to be, so I'm afraid I won't be passing those out.

Rosedawn   26 - Fawn Spirit Fey - let me know if you want her and I will move her to your account.
Wildfilly  23 - Spirit Fey x Spirit Fey guaranteed Spirit Fey breeding
Saturnalia 15 - Kage custom or breeding of your choice
Bunraku    12
Kahlira    11
YLO        11
Pega       10
Nilla      8
Crys       6
toffeeca   5
hiyoko     5
NeonStar   5

Posts: I went through the thread and looked for people counting. The last number you posted was the one I used.
Franken rounds: I interpreted these to be the couple frankens I ran. Winners were Kah and Bun.
Games: Counted the Pick A Door, Super Franken, Franken Fey, and Points Mean Prizes names listed on the front page. Went through the thread and gave a point to everyone who participated in the Cry of the Chimaera and Reverse Franken respectively.

Spring Flower Breeding:
Nilla had one and Kage never started hers. I am willing to color them, but I'd like you to verify you are fine with me coloring before I start.

The forms are right here so you don't have to look through and wonder where they are.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8907.msg168640#msg168640
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8907.msg168641#msg168641
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8907.msg168650#msg168650
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8907.msg168655#msg168655
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8907.msg168658#msg168658
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8907.msg170397#msg170397

Rosedawn

I am greatly looking forward to my spirit fey and yes please do color my breeding sky I love your coloring!

Bunraku

O___O Wow I won that gorgeous spirit fae? Of course I'd love him! X3 He's amazing!

And yes you may go ahead and color my breeding ^_^

SkySong

Ok! I will hop accounts and move them over in just a sec. I will start on the breedings as soon as possible after I finish the super franken.

Bunraku

Wildfilly94

Please do color my flower breeding:)
Also not sure if kah ever got the flower flit I won the auction for?
And was the flaffle finished yet or still working in it?

Kahlira

*snuzzles Wild*

Yes, I received the sir of the flowers. Thank you =D

And I don't mind you coloring mine.

YourLoveOnly

Little Chimaera

Pick A Door:
Grim goes to Kah, Flit to YLO, Squibbit to Wildfilly, and Kodama to hiyoko. I have moved each pet into your accounts respectively.

Super Franken: - http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563147

Points Mean Prizes -
Wildfilly - I'm not sure how to interpret this as there are only so many Spirit Feys out there, but Kage has given me permission and I am willing to draw up a Spirit Fey offspring. I can think of three different ways to interpret:

1. Find two spirit Fey already on the site and ask owners for permission. (If they are both the Fawn Fey, I will use that line)
2. Use any two LC who would normally be able to breed, and their offspring will be a Spirit Fey.
3. Give a general description of the parents and I will draw up and color an offspring based on that.

I am willing to do any of those three options, as long as you have any necessary permission and are willing to wait for me to get it done.

Saturn - You can either pick between a custom/breeding or pass and let Bun pick if you don't want me to color you one or the other.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Arty

I have a couple of spirit fey that Kage hasn't put onto the site, she can use mine if she wants ^.^

Sylene
Thread
Ribbon

Little Chimaera

I know Sunny has some as well not uploaded, and I won one in an auction a while ago, but it's just a sketch so I'll have to finish it sometime.

I have half of the owed flower breedings done, however I do not know when I'll have time to work on the other half. Hopefully they will be done before next weekend. Please continue having patience for just a little longer!

Rose:

Bun:

Wild:

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Arty

um... sky... I just realized something.. o.o

I think there are at least 8 incomplete customs still from HERE

Rosedawn

Looks great sweetie!!

Hey remember to grow those babies from this thread. I don't know if you have the files.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Thank you, guys! Means a lot to me. :)

Rose - the Flatsale babies I have the files for should have already been grown. I know there is at least one I don't have the files for, but I will create an adult image before I start anything new. The Pick A Door will grow in a week, as per the shop's standards.

Saturnalia

Sorry, been gone all weekend!

You can color my breeding; that's fine! :)

As for the Points Mean Prizes... woohoo! I think I'll go for a custom. Just need to dig up a form... :)

toffeeca

Bunraku

*Squeals* Sesshomaru's daughter is so pretty, oh gosh sky, you do that makeup so fabulous, the whole design is amazing <3 *so happy*

ETA: Does that mean I get a breeding as a prize? ^_^ If so I know exactly who I'm breeding now! XD

Riverwind

Sky - Bun's girl says she is wild... o.O Were you guys doing that on purpose?

SkySong

Saturn - Awesome! I'll start on your flower breeding now, but as I have practice in an hour I may or may not finish it. You can either use one of the forms given by the tickets or make up your own as she wasn't specific on the prize.
toff - You'll be right after Saturn, hopefully will get you both done tonight.
Bun - glad you like her! She was rather fun to do. Unfortunately you don't get a breeding just yet as Saturn decided to keep the 3rd place prize. There will definitely be time later on when I have everything caught up.
River - that was not on purpose! Thank you for pointing it out to me. I also forgot to do so on Wild's girl so I'll need to fix that.

Little Chimaera

These are the last of the flower breedings! Thank you all very much for your patience. I will be locking this thread now, but feel free to comment over in the help booths thread right below.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9396.msg181163#new

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal