News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

River will be idle for a while

Started by Riverwind, February 11, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverwind

Well basically I have some RL issues going on right now and want to take a bit of time off from worrying about Secundi. I will get on to participate in Kadana's RP like she wanted me to, but I am afraid I am having to put most everything else on hold for now. I will get on to vote for agencies, but other than that and Kadana's RP, I will pretty much not be on much at all. I shouldn't be gone for long. Hopefully just a week or two. But if something else comes up I will have to take more time.

When I come back I will be finishing up my Intro thread for The Hidden Sanctuary, and work on setting up my own RP. My RP might get started a bit late but that's why I planned to have it started in March instead of April, in case something like this came up.

Anyway...I was just letting you guys know that I am alive, and I will be on Skype for those of you that have me on there and want to talk.

Ember

I'll miss you here on Secundi for the hopefully only 1-2 week time period. <3 RL can suck sometimes - hopefully everything turns out well!

Arty

Before you poof!!!

*drops in thread and runs away*

Riverwind

Aww Arty I just now saw her. :3 thank you so much *hugs* my Felicity is gorgeous as a wolf XD

Arty

It took some doing so I'm glad you like her ^^;