SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Snow Puppy Pics!

Started by Sarah Badr, February 14, 2014, 12:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Badr

They were just lovin' it all!

Wildfilly94

They look adorable!! <33 I wish I had bigger dogs than my dumb little pugs. -.- *pets your babies through the screen* I just am going to have to take that orange and white baby from you now. K? xP

Sarah Badr

Nooooooooooooooo not Sunni!!!!!! LOL....you might have to fight my Mom over that! She's probably not much bigger than your pugs!  :)

SkySong

Oh, you have shelties? We have one. I'm pretty sure he's getting on 10 years at least. I don't remember how long ago we got him. Probably a bit bigger than yours - was originally bred for show but grew to big.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Silvanon

Hehe, pretty puppies!  They look like they're having fun.  XD

Sarah Badr

Quote from: SkySong on February 14, 2014, 01:03:21 AM
Oh, you have shelties? We have one. I'm pretty sure he's getting on 10 years at least. I don't remember how long ago we got him. Probably a bit bigger than yours - was originally bred for show but grew to big.

Yes, my mother does. She's bred them for about 30 years now. Her's are definately smaller  ;) they are too small for showing. She has bred the smaller ones intentionally to be companions that can live in any setting. For people who want a "Lassie" but live in an apartment.

TheLeet

Aww, they're adorable! ^__^

SkySong

That's pretty cool! We got him because he was bigger - we have the yard for him, and we've had experience with smaller dogs having attitude problems. We call it 'small dog syndrome.'
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Pinkshadow

I have a sheltie too :D and my mom has two <3

SPO

Saturnalia