News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Happy VDay!

Started by Sunchaser, February 14, 2014, 08:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

So I know some people hate valentines day but I wanted to say happy valentines day to everyone for those that have a special someone what are you doing for them or what have they done or you?

For those that don't what are you doing for yourself or with friends?

For my husband I am cooking dinner and wearing a special outfit :) he got me twilight sparkle from build a bear and spike lol he knows me so we'll :)

BabyKittenCandy

Oohh... Nice!  We are pretty broke but I saved some money up to order a take-out for me and hubby tonite. He is working until 8 though, so he wont be back until at least 8.30pm. We will just curl up and eat the take out and watch a film :)

I wish I could say im expecting a gift too, cos who doesnt like gifts? But Feb is an expensive month with his BD next fri and mine the fri after so I dont think gifts will happen! Totally jealous of your hubby making you a bear though!

hiyoko

Thats great Sunchaser and BKC.

We went out on monday for iur vday.  We got del taco, which was great, and saw the lego movie. We did that for a few reasons, one v day gets crazy and it gets rainy/foggy here and he only has tuesdays off. But tonight we will stay in, order wings and watch a movie. Oh and he ordered 2 dozen chocolate and white chocolate covered pretzels for us. They are good. ;D

Sarah Badr

I think I'll like it next year....when my hubby is here with me.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and everyone too!

SPO

I like Valentines Day even when I am single. Spread the loe people!

Saturnalia

What time is it? It's Valentimes!  What time is it? It's Valentimes! *cough*
(If you get the reference, I extra <3 you.)

Annnyway, we went out to dinner last Friday, so today I'm going to make tasty salmon with mustard-dill sauce, and we'll probably just watch League of Legends tourney matches or something, haha.

Wildfilly94

Well I celebrated with my mom last night, we gave eachother some chocolates. Then today Im with Tim, so we are going to Olive Garden (Second favorite restaurant ever) and he's paying. We're going with another couple who are iour best friends so thatll be fun. Then I got him sdome candy and his favorite snack. We'll probably watch a movie when we get home from dinner so will be fun!

Happy valentines day everyone!

Lectral

I had to work today, but husband took the whole week off - he's making dinner for me (still don't know what it is; its still in the oven) and he bought me a Wacom Intuos tablet... and some MLP figures >.>

And he brought a dozen Valentine's cupcakes to my work yesterday, for everyone there :)