News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Breeding going well so far

Started by Rosedawn, February 16, 2014, 08:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

Just wanted to let everyone know about a Quin project Ryuu helped me with (the genetics get a little messy for me)

I wanted to breed Overo into ATs. First breed between a Vanner and my At through this lovely grade:

A Buckskin, Roan, Sabino Overo

I wanted to keep the cream genes alive because ATs are so well known for them so I bred her with a creamy boy and ended up with this guy for this season:

Rosedawn - #565208 x #562618 : 10650. Grade M Smokey Black Roan Splash Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Looks like the Roan and Overo are BOTH traveling which is SUPER exciting though I think I have to get 1 more grade before they can start throwing pure....I think. I'm hoping next bribe season I can grab a few female ATs with cream genes and go on a breeding frenzy with this boy and see what crops up.

Ryuukokoro

Whoot!! Wow congrats you are making great headway on your project so far! :D I love that girl, she is stunning. Smokey black is always such a nice look too, can't wait to see that little boy colored.  :D

SkySong

Sounds exciting!! Best of luck with your project, Rose!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed