News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

SPO is not consistent

Started by SPO, February 20, 2014, 06:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPO

I feel terrible to be making excuses like this but I kind of don't know what else to do.

I first want to apologize for not having more Patchie events. We are an agency and I should be more consistent but I'm not. The breedings for V Day should have been done by now and they aren't. Thats not okay. I want to explain why.

I have been feeling very wrong lately. Migraines, dizzy, nauseous, head feels like it is spinning, exhausted, no appetite. Just not right at all. For awhile I thought it was hanging on from my stomach virus but I don't think so anymore. It is not from nutrition or dehydration as I have not changed my habits. I talked to the school nurse at UMC and a friend and both think it may be vertigo-related. So...yes. I am going to go to the doctor tomorrow and get this figured out because I don't do well being sick. I am very active, very busy, and very much hate doing nothing. Looking at my computer screen and coloring has been making me sick lately so I am trying not to do much to aggravate it but I know I owe you all things.

I am so, so sorry it is taking me so long to finish those breedings. It really isn't acceptable and I am hoping we get this squared away soon and I can finish them this weekend.

Silvanon

Awe, sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.  I hope you're able to get it figured out and get better soon!

Kahlira

Bunraku

This might sound strange, but has it been snowing heavily in your area lately?

SPO

Nope. Its been gorgeous outside for once.

That doesn't sound strange at all. Pressure outside changes with weather changes. It has never affected me before though...

Bunraku

I'm wondering also if your experiencing a a lack of concentration or a feeling as if your thinking is kind of...fuzzy? Or pressure at the front of your head/skull or anywhere at all (feels like your head is stuffed with cotton, kind of)

I have some very similar symptoms to you lately. I know its partially connected to an injury on my part, but I tend to get them even on days when I don't have any pain from the injury.

SkySong

*pictures Bun as a scientist with Mako tanks in the background* Someone's been playing too much Crisis Core, apparently....

Don't feel bad about being a little slow, SPO! We all have our down times. Hope you feel better and it's nothing serous!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SPO

Yeah that all sounds about right Bun....
We are the same person. That is the obvious solution. *Nods*

Thanks for being so understanding everyone. I feel terrible but I really appreciate all the kind words. :)

Wildfilly94

Aw SPO take the time you need to get yourdelf in good health. RL always comes first. <3 I hope you get this figured out soon so you can feel better!!

Silvanon

*randomly adds*  I know Conrad gets headaches and dizziness from allergies.  He takes an antihistamine medication for it.